Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does feel quick, she only announced the split in mid September on her insta. Obvs would have happened before then but still seems fast!

I don't think what he posted is that cringe though, I was expecting worse when I saw the posts anyway.

She still has old pics of Joe on her insta too, weird if he has deleted all trace of her especially as they have a child together. She's kept some cute family ones of the three of them on hers.

Reactions: 9
I just feel so bad for Liv to be honest. It’s rubbing it in her face a bit isn’t it. It’s way too quick.

Reactions: 10
Liv could be dating or even have bf herself, we know duck all about her personal life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Liv seems to be showing more and more of Arlo’s face on her Instagram lately, which surprises me - not sure why she even attempts to hide parts of it now, as she’s not covering his face enough to keep him anonymous.
Yeah, I have noticed this too. Joe shows Arlo's face on IG so maybe she thought what's the point in her trying to keep him private.

Then again, she has a much larger following than Joe, so it is surprising she's started showing him now when she was so careful to hide his face before.

Reactions: 4
Her ex is so gross looking. I hope she’s with someone who treats her better and is nicer to look at 😂

Reactions: 5
They're literally just normal teeth
I'm not a fan of turkey teeth and actually like the shape/crookedness of them - it's not about that.

They are very yellow and have so many calcium marks. They don't look very normal to me?

I'm not a fan of turkey teeth and actually like the shape/crookedness of them - it's not about that.

They are very yellow and have so many calcium marks. They don't look very normal to me?
I think we get so used to seeing overly bleached white teeth that we start to think they're the norm. Her teeth aren't the whitest but some people's aren't naturally, just like nails. Some people just have a more yellow tinge to them.

Reactions: 9
Could never be an influencer with people zooming in on you and critiquing every tiny little thing about your appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Agreed. She's so naturally beautiful, I'm sure she's a photographer's dream!

Reactions: 5
Wondering if she’s in Suffolk with someone new…
Me too! Anytime she’s with friends or family, she always tags them… it looked like a lovely and fun time.

This sentence confused me initially as the girl wrote “& by joe” when it should be “by jove” for goodness sake.

IMG_9575.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2