Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like a completely different person to the photo above
I thought that too and came here to compare! I think it could just be a case of film photos being very flattering and in the story posts he had longer blonde hair that really doesn’t suit him. You can see a bit of it in the left of the polaroid… I’m 99% sure she doesn’t have a second new boyf ready for a hard launch within weeks…?

She did have a story up about writing more about love and dating so maybe we will get a bit more info about what went down. I do find it fascinating how many very long term relationships seem to break down quickly after marriage / kids.

Reactions: 9
I thought that too and came here to compare! I think it could just be a case of film photos being very flattering and in the story posts he had longer blonde hair that really doesn’t suit him. You can see a bit of it in the left of the polaroid… I’m 99% sure she doesn’t have a second new boyf ready for a hard launch within weeks…?

She did have a story up about writing more about love and dating so maybe we will get a bit more info about what went down. I do find it fascinating how many very long term relationships seem to break down quickly after marriage / kids.
Yeah I think in the other photo above his blond hair is kind of hidden/swept back which makes him look quite different!

Reactions: 2
She posted him on stories a week or so ago and he had hippie/stoner vibes, complete opposite to Joe I have to say

Has anyone signed up to her Substack? I was subscribed to her Sunday Duvet email from a couple of years ago so got the free ones these past week or so. I love her style but the clothes she linked to were all super expensive!

I only asked cos I don't follow her/just casually looke every now and again and saw she posted a story mentioning that she's been talking about break-ups a lot in the last 18 months

Reactions: 1
I think she just means her divorce, or there might have been break ups before the hard launch for this guy

Has anyone signed up to her Substack? I was subscribed to her Sunday Duvet email from a couple of years ago so got the free ones these past week or so. I love her style but the clothes she linked to were all super expensive!
Not paying for that.. What does she has left to say? She leads such a sheltered life and divorce is most exciting thing that happened, from content point of view. Vintage shopping is alright, but size 0 shopping doesn't interest me.
She got on the nervy girl trend pretty early on, needs another angle now. I feel like she is too closed off online.

Reactions: 7
Not paying for that.. What does she has left to say? She leads such a sheltered life and divorce is most exciting thing that happened, from content point of view. Vintage shopping is alright, but size 0 shopping doesn't interest me.
She got on the nervy girl trend pretty early on, needs another angle now. I feel like she is too closed off online.
When these influencers spend their younger years putting their whole lives online, it can be difficult for them to then step back and re-establish a boundary. Their followers feel like they know them and they feel shortchanged when they're being held at arm's length all of a sudden. Think that's what's happened to Liv, which is why it feels a bit trite for her to be suddenly writing about heartbreak - she's spent a good few years trying to take the personal side out of her work. Now engagement has dropped and she's realising that exposing your personal life is unfortunately what gets likes.

Reactions: 8
When these influencers spend their younger years putting their whole lives online, it can be difficult for them to then step back and re-establish a boundary. Their followers feel like they know them and they feel shortchanged when they're being held at arm's length all of a sudden. Think that's what's happened to Liv, which is why it feels a bit trite for her to be suddenly writing about heartbreak - she's spent a good few years trying to take the personal side out of her work. Now engagement has dropped and she's realising that exposing your personal life is unfortunately what gets likes.
Yes, completely agree. I bet she saw a big uplift in readers/engagement for that heartbreak post (which actually was quite a lot of word salad).

Reactions: 1
She just drones on and on its tedious. Stylistically she was at her peak last year and its just gone downhill the more she chats to camera.