Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s stressed about sofias eczema flare up due to sunscreen. She literally says she needs to keep her covered up to give her skin a break then cut to the next day sofias wearing a little swim suit by the pool. Why not put her in a full suit with UV protection so she doesn’t need sun cream on her arms? Oh yes.. that wouldn’t fit the aesthetic. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My boyfriend just came into see me whilst I was watching someone else’s vlog and he goes ‘has that cry baby woman had her kid yet you know the one that thinks woe is me’ 😂 You know it’s bad when your oblivious boyfriend even notices how bad she she😅

• Haha
My boyfriend just came into see me whilst I was watching someone else’s vlog and he goes ‘has that cry baby woman had her kid yet you know the one that thinks woe is me’ 😂 You know it’s bad when your oblivious boyfriend even notices how bad she she😅
He’s right… I’ve never seen anyone so privileged but so miserable🙃

Reactions: 5
D5F8204E-A5F7-499C-AEFB-C8204C0812B3.png

Connor documenting to show he’s as shocked as we are that liv is interacting with her kids

• Haha
Find it hilarious that her new clothing drop (the tacky tracksuits she styled on a beach abroad) has flopped 😂 they’re already offering a discount of 40% off her stuff

Trying to be relatable that her food shop isn’t lasting due to the kids being off when it’s all waitrose food & gifted hello fresh stuff, okay 😂

Reactions: 4
IMG_5649.png
She literally makes me want to scream. YOU STRUGGLE EVERY SINGLE WEEK THERES SO NEVER A GOOD WEEK

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2355177She literally makes me want to scream. YOU STRUGGLE EVERY SINGLE WEEK THERES SO NEVER A GOOD WEEK
She’s like one of those friends that you dread giving the “how have you been?” Because you know it’s going to be a massive negative text about themselves every time 😂 I understand she’s probably struggling with her pregnancy given the miscarriage but she’s extremely privileged for someone who clearly doesn’t recognise it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We just know as soon as the baby is here she’ll just be on to the next thing to winge and cry about😴😴

We just know as soon as the baby is here she’ll just be on to the next thing to winge and cry about😴😴
She’ll have something to winge & cry about if she succeeds in going into labour at 35 weeks. I hope she realises that she’ll probably have to stay in for a week or so as the baby would likely need help feeding at this gestation.

Reactions: 2
She’ll never be happy and she’ll waste her whole life being consumed by nothing ever being good enough🥱

Reactions: 3
When I went to buy clary sage oil (at 41 weeks pregnant and desperate) they even asked at the till whether I’d consulted my midwife and was over 40 weeks gestation. How stupid can someone be to take the risk

Reactions: 3
she confuses me?? she's so eager for this baby to come when she'll still act like she isn't very lucky to have three babies, and a husband who is (from what we see) a very I hate the term but "hands on dad" like???? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FFS. I swear I've never seen a more ungrateful person in all my life. I wish she'd dealt with her mental health before having baby no. 3 but what do I know. I'm just a random on Tattle.

she confuses me?? she's so eager for this baby to come when she'll still act like she isn't very lucky to have three babies, and a husband who is (from what we see) a very I hate the term but "hands on dad" like???? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FFS. I swear I've never seen a more ungrateful person in all my life. I wish she'd dealt with her mental health before having baby no. 3 but what do I know. I'm just a random on Tattle.
Couldn’t agree more. In her video she read her affirmation that said something like “you’re ready for whatever today brings” she she said like labour ?! She’s 36 weeks what’s wrong with her !!! She’s got it all and she so miserable all the time. Con seems a happy person too I don’t know how he puts up with her she must be so draining to live with.

Reactions: 4
She said this is her last week of being pregnant so maybe she’s being induced

Reactions: 1