Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s had him then! And said months ago that they know the name as it’s unisex and they were going to use it for either gender, they’ve loved the name for years blah blah…

But of course in true influencer wannabe style, she hasn’t told her followers the name yet 😂

Reactions: 3
So she’s had him then! And said months ago that they know the name as it’s unisex and they were going to use it for either gender, they’ve loved the name for years blah blah…

But of course in true influencer wannabe style, she hasn’t told her followers the name yet 😂
Queue the moaning about how bad the birth was and how stressful her life is now and how depressed she is🤦🏻‍♀️ pathetic woman, she’ll never be happy

Queue the moaning about how bad the birth was and how stressful her life is now and how depressed she is🤦🏻‍♀️ pathetic woman, she’ll never be happy
Yes! I remember when she had sofia and was constantly on her stories saying how hard it was🙄 obviously it’s hard but you just get on with it!

Reactions: 1

funny you say this then first thing this morning she revealed the name 👀

It feels like they wanted Romeo but changed it because Elle Darby used that name 😂

Reactions: 2
Did elle darby comment on the name post at all? She’s blocked me so I can’t see 😂

Already back to moaning on her IG stories 🤣🥱 “adrenaline has passed and I’m not feeling so great”
---
Did elle darby comment on the name post at all? She’s blocked me so I can’t see 😂
no doesn’t look like it. But she has liked the post x

Reactions: 4
“Soaking up the moments” but has been on her stories non stop ever since 😂 she definitely reads here as well, proving they had the name planned and didn’t copy elle 😂

One thing that makes me cringe sooo bad when im out is seeing people have their babies in a car seat when on walks/in town etc! Especially in this heat wow! I was worried about my 2 year old overheating in his car seat in this heat when I’ve had to go out today, normally I let him sleep if he falls asleep in his seat but today I had to get him out and wake him up (not purposely woken up) how she has a week old baby constantly in a doona baffles me, the baby is chin to chest and it’s so warm outside!

I loved her videos up till the point of Noah being around 1, then I don’t know what happened but I think it was her social media getting more popular then she just went full moan moan moan constantly and even now when she’s happy she still sounds miserable as duck, also the lack of effort into videos is disgusting to say it’s her JOB

Reactions: 6
I loved her videos up till the point of Noah being around 1, then I don’t know what happened but I think it was her social media getting more popular then she just went full moan moan moan constantly and even now when she’s happy she still sounds miserable as duck, also the lack of effort into videos is disgusting to say it’s her JOB
Me too!! Literally when she announced she was pregnant with sofia things went downhill 😪
---
Really not a fan of the name Romey, actually liked that she called her kids normal names 🤷‍♀️

Me too, she was my favourite YouTuber until around her pregnancy with Sofia

She’s with a new influencer agency.. I assume her last one decided to stop her contract for being practically useless at her job (never uploading and forever moaning) 😂

Why is the entire family dressed up in beige and white to go to the beach, why are they all matching 😂