Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she’s begging for prams when she’s just sold one last week 🤪
wow!! 😳😳

if you read here liv.. donate that £200 to a charity or give your old gifted prams to your followers who are probably struggling with the cost of living 😵

You got given a FREE pram for every pregnancy worth hundreds.. and yet for such a *caring soul* you just sell them for more cash 💰 rather than think of people in need that could benefit massively from this - the followers who line your pockets maybe?? Disgusting entitled behaviour

Reactions: 6
wow!! 😳😳

if you read here liv.. donate that £200 to a charity or give your old gifted prams to your followers who are probably struggling with the cost of living 😵

You got given a FREE pram for every pregnancy worth hundreds.. and yet for such a *caring soul* you just sell them for more cash 💰 rather than think of people in need that could benefit massively from this - the followers who line your pockets maybe?? Disgusting entitled behaviour
It’s disgusting. The fact she sold it for so much as well. She needs to wake up and realise whilst she’s out buying designer tit every month most people can’t barely afford to buy food and heat their homes.

Reactions: 4
This is a random question. Has she got something wrong with one eye.
What do you mean? I don’t think so

Once again she’s filming Connor doing the hello fresh cooking for her ad 🙄

Also, she made a dig the other day that he’s working days during half term so it’s just her and the kids! by the sounds of it he is expected to work nights AND then all day doing her jobs! How dare he work day shifts when princess liv needs him to do the cooking, cleaning, ads and childcare for her!

What do you mean? I don’t think so

Once again she’s filming Connor doing the hello fresh cooking for her ad 🙄

Also, she made a dig the other day that he’s working days during half term so it’s just her and the kids! by the sounds of it he is expected to work nights AND then all day doing her jobs! How dare he work day shifts when princess liv needs him to do the cooking, cleaning, ads and childcare for her!
i saw this and thought the same, seems like when poor connors doing night shifts he doesn’t get to sleep in the day, he has to parent liv and the kids instead 😅

She doesn’t know how good she has it with him! By the looks of things.. he works full time, does at least 50% of the childcare, all of the cooking and a lot of the cleaning. What exactly does she do?!

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t know how good she has it with him! By the looks of things.. he works full time, does at least 50% of the childcare, all of the cooking and a lot of the cleaning. What exactly does she do?!
get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moaning again on her stories yesterday😵‍ the witch just doesn’t stop😅 people like her will never be happy unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
on her stories from today there’s a junior jones stroller. so since noah she’s had a M&P ocarro, bugaboo twin donkey, babyzen yo-yo single and with the double attachment, the one she sold on vinted and now this one? 😂 why does anyone need that many pushchairs?!

on her stories from today there’s a junior jones stroller. so since noah she’s had a M&P ocarro, bugaboo twin donkey, babyzen yo-yo single and with the double attachment, the one she sold on vinted and now this one? 😂 why does anyone need that many pushchairs?!
Remember in her garage she had prams piled high - so unnecessary

Reactions: 1
We go on holiday soon and are looking to get a pram more suitable to travel with as the one we have right now is really bulky, hard to push and wouldn’t fit overhead on the plane. Honestly can’t really afford the one I want and she gets gifted a new pram every other month😤

• Sad
We go on holiday soon and are looking to get a pram more suitable to travel with as the one we have right now is really bulky, hard to push and wouldn’t fit overhead on the plane. Honestly can’t really afford the one I want and she gets gifted a new pram every other month😤
I'm not sure about your budget, but Joie Nitro E Stroller is a good option x💖

Reactions: 1
during the hellofresh ad she mentions how the cost of their food shop is so expensive right now. Is she seriously trying to suggest hellofresh is a better and cheaper alternative?

It’s just the fact you get it for free that you love it so much liv. We don’t all get the option of freebies to avoid the cost of living crisis 🙄🙄

Had to unfollow tonight absolutely had enough of her constant moaning, it’s draining😒 She’s depressed when she’s not pregnant, depressed when she is and then it’s a repeating cycle. It’s never ending🙃 just count your lucky stars and grow up (I’m not saying you can’t be unhappy, but we all know Liv’s take on things)

Reactions: 5
859C836F-0B15-4000-9D13-D8BFB11CF25A.png

She is literally never happy…she so badly wanted to be pregnant, now she’s pregnant still not happy🤨 (I know it’s fine to feel down etc etc but it’s liv)

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2144542
She is literally never happy…she so badly wanted to be pregnant, now she’s pregnant still not happy🤨 (I know it’s fine to feel down etc etc but it’s liv)
She needs to accept she’s just lazy 🤣 imagine if we tried this at our normal jobs!! Every 2 months just email our boss and say “sorry not feeling myself at the minute bare with me I don’t feel up for working cos I feel insecure 🥺🥺

Reactions: 6
she hasn’t been regular with her content for at least a year, because before the wedding it was “sorry guys i haven’t been posting much i’ve got so much stuff going on” rah rah rah. i can’t believe influencers like her who put in the bare minimum still get sponsorships and freebies. it blows my mind 😂