Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coopers

Queue the moaning about how bad the birth was and how stressful her life is now and how depressed she is🤦🏻‍♀️ pathetic woman, she’ll never be happy
Yes! I remember when she had sofia and was constantly on her stories saying how hard it was🙄 obviously it’s hard but you just get on with it!

Reactions: 1

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
She is so young and seems in such a rush to hit every milestone. Yes you can still enjoy life once you’ve done all of these things but she’s 23 and married with 2 kids?!
Wow I didn’t realise she was 23! I thought she was late 20s almost 30

Reactions: 1

coopers

Why is the entire family dressed up in beige and white to go to the beach, why are they all matching 😂

teddy19

VIP Member
Ok so people are also allowed to tell of their own experiences if it’s relevant to the conversation without you shutting them down telling them it’s not about them….✌🏻
It’s actually derailing the thread if you make it about you, not the person the thread is about 🤣

We all gonna share our innermost thoughts and feelings on Livs thread yeah??

bettiesh

where does she say she had two miscarriages? I thought it was just the one after the wedding?

It’s hard because she had two miscarriages tbf… ttc is hard no matter how long it takes. It’s mentally exhausting and confusing and an emotional time. Especially ttc after a miscarriage

cattkitty

Find it hilarious that her new clothing drop (the tacky tracksuits she styled on a beach abroad) has flopped 😂 they’re already offering a discount of 40% off her stuff

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Just looking at her stories now - am I wrong or did she say she’d had a missed miscarriage previously but now she’s saying it was a chemical pregnancy? Not downplaying a chemical pregnancy, but I’m sure the two are quite different?
She’s called it a chemical pregnancy a few times now. I won’t say too much as I’m not fully sure what the differences are

Pipxx

I honestly don’t think I can watch her anymore if she gets pregnant again, the amount she moans when she has no idea how good she’s got it! She barely looks after her kids and when she does they just watch telly whilst she does her ‘work’ aka try on a few outfits. Try having HG whilst pregnant and still taking care of your other children everyday, not shipping them off elsewhere but spending good quality time with them whilst feeling awful and throwing up but putting their needs before your own, limiting their screen time and cooking them healthy meals! She has nothing to moan about in her life and yet she’s one of the moaniest people ever!
I just to love watching her she was one of my faves but god can she moan about trivial things

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Admittedly the kids diets don’t appear to be great but they’re not overweight or anything. Out of most influencers I can think of liv and con actually show their kids the least and don’t make content out of them. I think one of the reasons I still enjoy her videos are because she hasn’t constantly got the camera in her kids faces. I’m not bitter about the fact she has help, it’s nice that the kids have a close relationship with their grandparents and if they offer to have them why would they say no. Although i guess I may feel that way because i have a lot of help from my own mum, maybe I’d feel differently if I didn’t.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Just watching her latest vlog and baby bjorn have sent her a new rocker for the baby, but she shows the one thats already set up from when Sofia was a baby, so what 2 years ago 🤔 Why the fuck do these wasteful influencers get everything given for every baby without a thought of what they already have.. and more to the point why is she accepting! Greedy cunt
I thought the exact same. It’s actually shocking. Those rockers arnt cheap either! Why not do a giveaway with the new one? No word of what they’re doing with the old one that looked perfectly fine. Probably sold for profit instead of given to charity.

beth_x__

Watching her new video and she’s talking about how hard ttc journeys are and acting like they were trying for months.. they weren’t and she gets pregnant really quickly everytime.. also why does she tell Noah straight away after doing the test and how the hell does he know what 2 lines on a pregnancy test means😂
It’s hard because she had two miscarriages tbf… ttc is hard no matter how long it takes. It’s mentally exhausting and confusing and an emotional time. Especially ttc after a miscarriage

teddy19

VIP Member
It’s not even confirmed they’re trying to get pregnant if anything she’s said they have decided to wait a while before trying again. It’s mad how one person says something on here and everyone runs away with it.

she doesn’t appear to be moping round in bed all day to me, I think her and Conner do quite a bit with the kids, to say they’re neglected is a reach.
plenty of mothers go through hard times or struggle with their mental health you sound really judgemental.
That’s what tattles for, judging what we see and opinions ✌🏻