Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babygalxx

on her stories from today there’s a junior jones stroller. so since noah she’s had a M&P ocarro, bugaboo twin donkey, babyzen yo-yo single and with the double attachment, the one she sold on vinted and now this one? 😂 why does anyone need that many pushchairs?!
Remember in her garage she had prams piled high - so unnecessary

Reactions: 1

lurker§12

Finally I’ve been given the privilege of being able to post a thread and just wanna say. I love liv guy! She’s wholesome and sweet and deffo my fave

coopers

She should try filming some “drive with me” videos where she goes out on her own for an hour or so. It will help her MH and YT channel!
she’s said before that she has passed her driving test but she never dries and refuses to drive anywhere because she gets really bad anxiety so she makes connor drive everywhere 🙄

beth_x__

I definitely wouldn’t say she’s neglecting the ones she’s got. That’s a bit far fetched. I went through a miscarriage at 12 weeks back in October and I struggle still now. I still walk down the baby aisles in shops. My friend and sister are both pregnant and it hurts like hell to be around them. It’s a massive thing to heal from

coopers

That’s what I was thinking! If these influencers were paid to promote car seat safety and rear facing for money, they’d do it… why not do it for the safety of your child🤦🏼‍♀️😂
shame they’re not, almost every influencer FF their kid by the time they’re 1.. liv included. not setting great examples 🙄

cattkitty

Has she posted anything in 2023 yet? 😴

You can tell she doesn’t care for this anymore.. it looks like she only manages to post if it’s an AD (and that’s just for money)

bubbles?99

VIP Member
where does she say she had two miscarriages? I thought it was just the one after the wedding?
She had a chemical pregnancy I think a month before getting pregnant with this one, I think chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage from what I understood from her video x

bettiesh

Anyone noticed how much her followers are dropping? It’s quite a lot tbh so others are clearly seeing the same as us

cattkitty

Sofias still only young barely even 2 so surely to of had about 2/3 miscarriages and have a newborn now she must of gotten pregnant straight away after giving birth, does she ever just feel happy or content with her life or is it always onto the next thing straight away somethings done, like I do wonder what her plans are in life other than to pop out babies because the YouTube and instagram isn’t going to last forever for her with her lack of effort
also I don’t know if it’s just because she constantly talks about the same stories but it seems like she does a pregnancy test for every big event? Like on Christmas Day or her wedding day. I assuming it’s because she can then bang on about how she ‘manifested it’

cattkitty

so she only uploaded last night because she had a hello fresh ad to put in 🙄 her hearts really not in it anymore and you can really tell
Had a watch when I saw this. Did you notice that she got Conner to cook the Hello fresh meal, and filmed him doing it for her ad.. easy money! 🤭😂