Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one about wind...
When it's windy and your side fringe (yes I'm stuck in the 00s and I will die with my side fringe 🤷🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️) blows to the opposite side so you constantly have to push it back for it to just keep doing it. Drives me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When the baby is asleep in the car, so you order on the McDonald's app and want to select the "bring it to my car please" option, but the numbered spaces are full. Especially when at least half the people in them are sat eating. Get your food and piss off!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
People who brag about eating lots of cheese. “I’ve got 8 different types of cheese in my fridge”, it’s such an odd thing to brag about and I hear it so often. Most people love cheese, you’re not special, and that blue cheese you’ve got in the fridge doesn’t make you better than anyone else either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That picture of that woman on the BBC pop up drives me up the wall. When you just click on their news site and it gives you a pop-up trying to get you to sign up for iPlayer, there's that picture of the woman in the pink shirt just having a FABULOUS EUPHORIC time because she has a BBC account. duck you!
---
People who brag about eating lots of cheese. “I’ve got 8 different types of cheese in my fridge”, it’s such an odd thing to brag about and I hear it so often. Most people love cheese, you’re not special, and that blue cheese you’ve got in the fridge doesn’t make you better than anyone else either.
I'm the same with people who make books their entire personality. Liking books and reading isn't fun and alternative, it's literally normal. Most people read. I see so much stuff online every day about people posting "Oops I just bought more books even though I haven't read the ones I bought last month hahahaha" or "All the other girls wanted Belle's dress, but I wanted her library."

Oh my God, piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm the same with people who make books their entire personality. Liking books and reading isn't fun and alternative, it's literally normal. Most people read. I see so much stuff online every day about people posting "Oops I just bought more books even though I haven't read the ones I bought last month hahahaha" or "All the other girls wanted Belle's dress, but I wanted her library."

Oh my God, piss off.
I have one like this! Constantly sharing memes about reading and books. I read every day. So do a lot of people. It's really not that interesting!

Reactions: 4
Things that are out of battery, but once plugged in require charging time before you can use them. I’m very impatient 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No spoilers please!
People who join fb groups about a favourite program, especially ones like Bake Off when someone gets kicked out every week or Line of Duty when everyone wants to discuss it. Then they post that they can’t watch the program until the next day so demand no spoilers and get nasty if someone posts something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No spoilers please!
People who join fb groups about a favourite program, especially ones like Bake Off when someone gets kicked out every week or Line of Duty when everyone wants to discuss it. Then they post that they can’t watch the program until the next day so demand no spoilers and get nasty if someone posts something
People have gone mad with spoilers. It used to mean 'don't tell the twist at the end', but now people are like 'if you tell me someone on Bake Off used coconut flour, you have ruined the whole show for me'.

Reactions: 2
When the baby is asleep in the car, so you order on the McDonald's app and want to select the "bring it to my car please" option, but the numbered spaces are full. Especially when at least half the people in them are sat eating. Get your food and piss off!
I HATE this. So I am with you on that one.

I HATE this. So I am with you on that one.
The other one is when you use the drive-thru (which was closed today 😒) and they ask you to park in one of the waiting bays, and you can't get in them because the JustEat drivers are using them as their own private parking spaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YES!!!!
There is a certain group of people who definitely think cheese and crackers with a few grapes or olives means they are somehow better than everyone else 🙄
I’ve had it at work they speak as if they went to Cambridge whilst stuffing their face and turning their nose up at my hula hoops
And dont get me started on those insufferable insta twerps who think wearing a fugly frock and picking at a charcuterie board makes them something to aspire to

• Haha
Things that are out of battery, but once plugged in require charging time before you can use them. I’m very impatient 😂
People who let their battery operated devices run down to the absolute last point possible, then complain about having to charge it.

Sorry, couldn’t resist!

Talk about impatient, I have that issue with my ..erm.. adult toy ;). Thats just bad product design, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My neighbours smoke alarm being so loud that I spent 5 minutes wafting mine with a magazine before realising it was actually theirs having a fit 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sycophantic and absolutely inane comments on social media posts is driving me mad!
Jonathan Van Ness posted some pictures on Instagram and the comments are just empty shite!!
‘This is so major / this is goals / I gasped / what? / it’s giving… / I can’t…’
Say something of any value please!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.