Little things that annoy you immensely #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking forward to big fat quiz of the year until I saw she was in the line up šŸ™„. She keeps getting booked for shows but if she toured I think she'd struggle to fill a lift.
Yeah it's not even the fact you can barely understand what she's saying, it's more that she isn't even funny. Isn't that the main thing to master when you're a comedian...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People who push their supermarket trolley bent over the handle using their elbows. Itā€™s lazy, and if you are behind them usually what you are looking at is a big fat arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah it's not even the fact you can barely understand what she's saying, it's more that she isn't even funny. Isn't that the main thing to master when you're a comedian...
I've just said this to my husband. She is really not funny at all.

Reactions: 8
Thank god! I was beginning to feel like the Tharsheblows family were the only ones to find her deeply unfunny! We avoid watching anything with her in it, as it just feels like everyone just panders to her because of her disability and is afraid to call her out for having no comedic talent whatsoever.
ps I know Iā€™m going to the hot and firey place when I shuffle off this earth.

Reactions: 16
Rosie really isnā€™t funny plus she should accept that a massive part of comedy is timing and she canā€™t deliver a well timed joke.

Reactions: 13
Thank god! I was beginning to feel like the Tharsheblows family were the only ones to find her deeply unfunny! We avoid watching anything with her in it, as it just feels like everyone just panders to her because of her disability and is afraid to call her out for having no comedic talent whatsoever.
Honestly I don't care I'm going to hell lol. Not everyone can be anything they want, I mean I guess they can but people don't need to like it. I would love to be a singer but I have no talent or singing voice whatsoever, should I still be able to get on TV and sing? The thing about comedy is that quick wit is generally needed and unfortunately her disability stops her from having that, though again even if she didn't have the disability the stuff that she says is just not funny. So it's a bit of a double whammy there.
---
Rosie really isnā€™t funny plus she should accept that a massive part of comedy is timing and she canā€™t deliver a well timed joke.
Exactly!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve never even heard of her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
LinkedIn and itā€™s never ending ā€œtypeā€ of notification. Also, Rosie Jones šŸ˜ sheā€™s like a bad smell on the ā€˜comedyā€™ circuit.
I just saw sheā€™s going to be in the next season of Call the Midwife. I bloody love that, itā€™s pretty much the only tv I watch apart from cooking programmes and now sheā€™s ruined it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just saw sheā€™s going to be in the next season of Call the Midwife. I bloody love that, itā€™s pretty much the only tv I watch apart from cooking programmes and now sheā€™s ruined it.
I'm not keen on her as a comedian but she acted in Casualty and was actually really good and not at all annoying so maybe it will be ok (fingers crossed).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.