Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
The glue they put on sanitary towels. I've been having periods for 27ish years now and when I first started using them, the glue was so weak and meanly applied that it was hard to get the things to stay in place. Now, the use of aircraft quality glue means that if two parts of a pad stick together, they can't be separated without tearing the thing, and if it sticks to lace trimming on underwear it'll tear that too.
All I want is a happy medium?!
Before it happens...

I hate the fact you can't discuss or complain about sanitary towels or tampons without someone dropping in to try and convert you to the moon cup.
No thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Sibz

VIP Member
When you're scrolling through clothes shopping online, you're about 10 pages deep and tap on something that catches your eye, then tap back to continue browsing, but instead of taking you back to the spot you left off, it takes you back to page 1 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I looked outside one day and there were 2 women having a chat outside our house, and one of them was leaning against my car. I grabbed my keys and unlocked it and she jumped a mile 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

viggle

Chatty Member
People who just stop dead in the middle of the pavement when it’s crowded. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

People who don’t realise how much they’ve slowed down because they’re staring at their phone.

Dawdlers in general.

Can you tell I’ve been out Christmas shopping today? 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Miss A

First time poster so not sure if this has been mentioned but parents letting kids use devices in public with no headphones so we’re subjected to peppa pig or cbeebies whilst we eat in a Restuarant .. get some headphones !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Rosie glow

VIP Member
When people die they suddenly become good people ??
My mum's uncle died today, and it's all he was such a nice person etc etc when we were kids he used to play with us and take us out
When I was a kid he use to relentlessly tease me about my weight to the point of bullying I don't he think was a particularly nice person I haven't had anything to do with him in my adulthood apart from seeing him at family wedding etc
I am actually quite annoyed at my mum as a few years ago she said herself he wasn't that nice a person and he was always trying to get them in to trouble with their mum by tittle tatting about (them their mum was very strict)
Now it's all about what a nice person he was wtf I have had to bite my tongue a fair bit but it really has annoyed me I know you shouldn't speak I'll of the dead but you don't have to embellish the truth either 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Mantlepeace

People that eat a chocolate from a miniature heroes tub and put the empty wrapper back in the tub 🙃

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Oh dear I have quite a few

1) "Mental Health" - hes got "Mental health" - erm - its Mental Health issues, problems, struggles etc - not just mental health.
2) The word "cup cakes" its a fairy cake
3) Other peoples food photos, always make me want to vomit
4) Amanda Holden, Daniella Westbroke and Katie Price
5) "Bangs" "Pants" - instead of fringe and trousers
6) The word "Panties" it just sounds sleazy and something that Ron Jeremy would say whilst sweating everywhere
7) People who leave their engines running and just sit in the car, the noise is bloody annoying - especially old diesel high milage taxis
8) People who walk around with their phone on handsfree shouting replies to a conversation, one woman who is super loud stands in the underpass doing it and it echos up the road - also those who do it in their car, do they realise everyone can hear them talking about their itchy groin.
9) People with loud or backfiring cars / motor bikes, they scare the shit out of my dog and they sound like a horrible wet fart, a true performance engine would purr not spit and pop
10) Stupid eyebrows, I would rather see a natural monobrow than these crayoned on monstrosities
11) Butter Cream, its disgusting and sickly if more than 1mm thick, put jam or icing on!
12) Grazing tables - urgh - sausage rolls squashed up against donuts, fruit and biscuits. Looks scabby and dirty and all those hands touching the food.

Phew I feel a bit better now! Sorry all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ClaudHopper

People, namely influencers, who call items of clothing "pieces". It's mass produced fast fashion tat from Zara love, not an iconic designer item from a bygone era 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

ot55

VIP Member
How misleading the pricing is on Etsy.

You’ll see a cute necklace with a charm for £20. Looks great in the photo. When you actually click the item, the £20 option is just for the gold chain. It’s actually £45 if you want the charm shown in the photo included too.

Or a box of brownies. The photo shows six really nice different flavoured brownies for £12. When you click it, the £12 option is for 3 plain brownies. It’s double the cost for six brownies and an extra fee to pick your own flavours.

I just want the photos to match up with the item, or the pricing to be up front, because it feels like I’m getting ripped off and puts me off buying 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Rxt156

VIP Member
People with the ridiculous thick black false eyelashes and no other make up on. I just think it looks so shit on a bare face😂 I know this is a niche annoyance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People who say "love you to the moon and back" on social media. Or even worse for me "love you all the world". Just makes me do a little sick in my mouth and I assume they have loads of tat from Home Bargains in their houses

• Haha
Reactions: 24

malibu skies

VIP Member
When you are the only car in a car park and some fucker decides to park next to you, rather than in one of the other 500 spaces

Reactions: 24
My brain. Why can't I just switch it off. Why do I have to over think everything, why do I have to keep assuming the worst.

I heard some people don't have an inner voice, that must be nice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Or when on the bus & it reaches the destination they charge to the front of the bus like their life depends on it, staggering around as the bus is still moving, I just sit there till everyone gets off then I get up.
On the same scale, people who stand up when the plane stops. Where. Are. You. Going?? Unless you’ve a connecting flight, what’s the rush? Your suitcase will take ages to get on the carousel anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
'I just spat my tea/ coffee/ wine all over my keyboard.'

Did you though? If you're prone to spitting out your drink when laughing, maybe don't read online while having it. 😉

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Why is it that if you try putting your hair in a “messy bun” for the daytime you look like Mrs Trunchbull but if you shove your hair up at night it looks like the perfect messy bun you wanted in the day

• Heart
  • Haha