Little things that annoy you immensely #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We used to live right behind a bus stop So our front garden would regularly be covered with rubbish

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
When you ask for a sausage roll in Gregg's and they ask "meat or vegan?". Well of course I want a meat one, that's what a sausage roll is, it's sausage MEAT wrapped in puff pastry! If I wanted a vegan sausage roll I'd say " Can I have a vegan sausage roll please".

And anyway, it must be obvious to the assistant I'm not vegan as I don't look pale, unwell and tired!
Anyway a vegan would specify they wanted a vegan one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My brain. Why can't I just switch it off. Why do I have to over think everything, why do I have to keep assuming the worst.

I heard some people don't have an inner voice, that must be nice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I've treat myself to a luxury tan boosting aftersun to try and keep some holiday colour and it just seems to be made of pure glitter 😬. I've walked the puppy tonight looking like a junior going to her first disco.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
People who feel the need to say bye to people, get in their car, then beep their friggin horn a million times as they drive off as a way of saying bye again 😤😤😤 just piss off you've already said bye in a reasonable way 🙈 almost every single night my little boy gets woken up by a car driving past the house like BEEP-BeEp-BeEp-BEEP-BEEP 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
People who feel the need to say bye to people, get in their car, then beep their friggin horn a million times as they drive off as a way of saying bye again 😤😤😤 just piss off you've already said bye in a reasonable way 🙈 almost every single night my little boy gets woken up by a car driving past the house like BEEP-BeEp-BeEp-BEEP-BEEP 🖕
Very annoying!

There's a gobshite in my estate who makes as much noise as possible with his motorbike. When he arrives home, he revs the hell out of it. Every single time!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
FLIES

I was so warm last night I slept on top of the covers last night, a little bastard got in somehow and it kept landing on me, I’m the lightest sleeper ever so everytime it landed on my leg I’d jump. At one point I woke up and it was like 3:49 and it was really angering me so I started chasing it round the room trying to get it out of the window but I had no luck so I got back into bed. For it to land on me again!!!! Grrrrr

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Pigeons. I work shifts so often drive to work at 5 or 6am and they are all around the road, and because of their vision I've almost run over too many to count.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
When someone asks a question online and none of the responses actually answer it .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When someone asks a question online and none of the responses actually answer it .
"Where can I get some decent tights? Not Snag, I don't like them."

15 replies all saying Snag 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Or "I know this isn't what you asked, but..."

Reactions: 11

I have come to realise that a lot of the population are stupid, with poor reading comprehension. Your example above seems to happen all the time, people don’t seem to be able to read properly these days. :eek:

Reactions: 16

I read something once and it said the best way to find something out is to make an incorrect statement. People love correcting people who are wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is niche but when a D lister is on a celebrity tv quiz show and cannot shut the duck up. Like during the cash builder of The Chase, Una Healy only got £1000. She kept reacting to the answer of every question she got wrong instead of listening to the next question. The question could be "who starred alongside Richard Gere in the film Pretty Woman?" Una: "uhh, ummm, uhhh, pass!" Bradley: "Julia Roberts" Una: "Of course ugh!!" then misses half of the next question and gets that wrong too because she missed the question.

Martine McCutcheon is the worst for this on every single show she's on. If she's ever on Catchphrase of something I just turn off. You're there for charity like try your best and stop trying to get attention Martine.

Reactions: 6
My husband always trying to palm stuff on to me when I’m clearly in the middle of something. Like tonight I’m feeding the baby for her bedtime, he finds the baby wipes I’d asked for 5 minutes before and tries to hand them to me whilst I’m laying down feeding the baby. I don’t need them now! They’re not helpful to me whilst I’m trying to get her to sleep!

and today when he saw me and immediately thrust the baby at me but I had my hands full of stuff… hold your horses, fella!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.