Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who get so excited by christmas so early and do countdowns on facebook from like august! Now what is it with people putting there f#cking trees up in November???

I get sick of the bloody sight of it.

Sorry mrs grinch over here....

I love christmas dont get me wrong but in december!

Reactions: 3
More of a tongue in cheek annoyance than a genuine grievance but we live in a very busy (and noisy) city and my wife struggles to sleep sometimes which is fair enough being a country girl and all that shes not used to it.

However the only way she can get to sleep is by having an orgasm which is GREAT most of the time as its an instigator for sex. However as you all know, having kids sometimes makes you too tired for the whole shebang so I am fully committed to obliging her in different ways to reach the same goal. HOWEVER when this happens (and its happening more and more often) she falls asleep straight away and im left 'pitching a tent' wide awake. :LOL:o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
People who park in the bigger children car parking spaces when they clearly haven't got children, or aren't pregnant etc.

Gets on my bleeping tits, go move your bleeping 2 seater sport car to a normal space and walk you lazy twit.

Reactions: 6
People who park in the bigger children car parking spaces when they clearly haven't got children, or aren't pregnant etc.

Gets on my bleeping tits, go move your bleeping 2 seater sport car to a normal space and walk you lazy twit.
👏👏👏👏 yes! I wouldn't even care if the parking spaces were further away from the shop... it's the space I need!

Reactions: 4
British people who say "y'all" written down, but even worse out loud. 😶

Inconsiderate smokers/vapers who blow smoke all over the place, not caring if people are behind them. I really wish they'd just blow it down their own tops, why do we have to stink of it too? There was one girl vaping on a train platform (where it's not even allowed), when the train came and everyone was crowded around the doors, she continued to blow it over everyone in the crowd :mad: I purposely whipped my neck back so she noticed

Reactions: 1
You have a deadline to hit and think to yourself 'I finally have a spare hour to get some work done' you turn your device on and instantly get greeted by the 'UPDATING' message and then proceed to sit there for the next 30-45mins waiting for an update to finish. This seems to happen on every device I own as soon as I get any time to do ANYTHING something needs an update that takes forever.

I get really irate when I'm driving and I let someone out of a side road or into my line of traffic and they don't acknowledge me. I've just done them a favour and I think it's polite to acknowledge it. 😠😠😠

My in-laws hahahaha
Drivers who don’t say thank you when you let rhen
Out or let them in. I always thank.
Big cars normally range rovers, Audi with their really bright headlights that blind you!
Mr perv over the road: he has a drive but never parks on it, parking to close to our car, he knows we have to get a wheelchair in the boot!
slow walkers
Slow drivers

Middle lane drivers. And drivers who put their fog lights on in the slightest mist or when it rains (they’re not for rain FFs) and forget to turn them off until sometime in june!!

Reactions: 2
Middle lane drivers. And drivers who put their fog lights on in the slightest mist or when it rains (they’re not for rain FFs) and forget to turn them off until sometime in june!!
Yes I forgot about fog lights! I never know how to turn them on lol and never want to be the first to have them on I wait till I’ve seen a few I don’t want want to be the knob with the fog lights on

When you really like a store and over the years you've spent loads of money there, then you see these greedy Influencers on Insta being #gifted stuff from said store, even though they've probably never shopped there. F*cks me right off!! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
When someone has to constantly talk and won't stop. They have to fill any empty space with chatter and you just wish they would shut up for just 5 minutes.
Also, someone who believes their opinion is the ONLY opinion and your views and thoughts are all wrong - so someone who is so narrow-minded.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slow people at petrol stations! the ones who take their time gettin back in the car , take their coat off etc and then drive off after they have checked everything!

People who think the past tense of to buy is brought 😡
It’s bought. You BOUGHT something.
You did not bruy anything so don’t try and tell me about what you brought.

YOU BOUGHT IT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When you’re washing your face and water runs down your arm and you get a wet dressing gown sleeve 🤣

Reactions: 17
People who review and say its tit I.e on just eat or a restaurant.. and say the time before was rubbish or something wrong with it ..
Top tip had tit service once dont go back simple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.