Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people say ‘rant over’ at the end of something (sorry I know it’s been used here)
Rude people - manners cost nothing
Being on your phone when trying to talk to someone! Very infuriating.
Negative friends - I understand you have depression and I want to help as best I can but I have no time to be around people that are negative 24/7 depression or not. (I truly sympathise for mental health conditions and suffer my self)
* we went on a trip to London and all she did was moan, too busy/too cold/ rude to the waitress/ didn’t bring enough money/ didn’t wanna walk/ too many people/wanted to go home. The list goes on!

Reactions: 1
New to this so hope I’m not replying to someone else’s comment but what really winds me up is I work with a lot of men & constantly get told to smile .. I’m just walking about doing my job .. or I could be in a perfectly fine mood & they’ll say your being quiet what’s up with you or why are you bein Mardy ??
When you get on well with someone as friends (also men I work with) & they change & start flirting & sexual banter .. this has recently happened when Iv been chatty with someone at work the last couple years & now decide they fancy me & constantly joke tht I’m in luv with them & shall we run off together .. god sakes !!!

Reactions: 2
People who say 'end of' at the end of giving their opinion. duck off you infant.

'Spag BOWL'.

People who walk like zombies with their heads down in their phones. I crash into them on purpose.

People who walk 3/4/5/6 abreast on a path, and dont bother moving slightly, so I dont get forced onto the road and hit by a truck. I also crash into these on purpose.

My cat coming indoors for a tit.

My cat missing the litter tray by 1.5cm, when coming in and squeezing out said tit. Off back to the shelter you go Tiddles.

Chavs walking their dogs off lead in public. Stop sniffing my crotch Tyson. And tell your dog to stop it too please.

My partners selective hearing.

My partner loudly proclaiming he did a chore.

My partners mother and exes, for not training him before I inherited him.

Beggy Mitchells.

Weight loss account's manipulative behaviours.

Not enough salad at subway. Keep it coming. More. More. Bit more. Bit more. duck sake not that much, I'm not a rabbit.

Shaving my legs and minge. Pits I can tolerate.

Ageing. I'm losing the battle of hairy nipples, spiky upper lip, and furry chin. None of its cute, but if left, I have a free balaclava.

There's more, but I feel I'm already sounding rather bitter, so I'll release a second installment some other time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry I am really not getting the hang of this format, am I...
duck off you infant. Can I borrow that!?!?!?!?

Man spreaders on public transport, that’s sitting with their legs really far apart and taking up both seats.

Hubby and wifey 🤮

Being asked what my favourite tipple is. It’s a bleeping drink!

Parents who let their toddlers have dummies all the time, even when the kids are talking.

Tea bags in the sink 🤢

Reactions: 5
I’m really starting to hate it when people say ‘if that makes sense?’ after saying, well, anything. I first noticed it a few weeks ago and its spreading like wildfire.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some of the things that irritate me (some have been mentioned)
Being told to smile! That boils my blood faster than anything
Talking with mouth full
Eating with my mouth open
Replying 'reallyyyy? ' or, 'did I?' yes. Obviously you did and yes really otherwise I wouldn't have said it!
Toilet roll not being put back on the holder
Not changing the empty toilet roll
When people stop to let you past, even though there's plenty of space, therefore making me say thank you when they could have just carried on.
People throwing money at a cashier instead of handing it
Ignorant smokers
VAPES
'Living my best life'
'love that for me'

• Heart
I could be here ALL day.

People that use the words hubby, yummy, mummy (unless speaking to a young child), drinky, nom nom. Probs loads more but these ones make me cringe.

People who post the stages as duck photos. Like why are you looking at the ground? What’s down there?? Or why you taking a pic of you looking into the distance?? Who actually wants to see a photo of your arse and back of head?? The only people worse than them is the idiots that take the photos 🙈 on holiday the amount of people I saw LYING on the ground taking photos of their friends or partner 🤮 my other half would boot my arse if I even asked.

People who say brought instead of bought!

People who have no manners or answer a phone call in mid conversation or when they are in my car or with me. I find this so rude.

When people are putting the dishes away and they make the cutlery and dishes clatter, that infuriates me.

When my other half leaves his clothes at the side of bed. When he leaves rubbish on his bedside table. When he leaves mess EVERYWHERE!!! Good job he is handsome 😂

When people slurp their drink or smack their gums when eating 🤮🤮

I’m actually making myself angry with this post 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband cannot...ever...sing the correct lyrics to any song! He will sing the same psrt over and over, wrong every time! 😂

Reactions: 3
Some of the things that irritate me (some have been mentioned)
Being told to smile! That boils my blood faster than anything
Talking with mouth full
Eating with my mouth open
Replying 'reallyyyy? ' or, 'did I?' yes. Obviously you did and yes really otherwise I wouldn't have said it!
Toilet roll not being put back on the holder
Not changing the empty toilet roll
When people stop to let you past, even though there's plenty of space, therefore making me say thank you when they could have just carried on.
People throwing money at a cashier instead of handing it
Ignorant smokers
VAPES
'Living my best life'
'love that for me'
I have hated that since I was a young kid. I had a man in security at Charles de Gaulle airport recently who not only told me to smile, but who also would not leave me alone until I had produced a big enough smile for his liking. I really hate being shy.

People that yawn really bleeping loudly.

People that don’t cover their mouth when they cough. Or sneeze. Or yawn. 🤢

When someone strokes/touches my bump - did I say you could bleeping touch me?

People that don’t signal at roundabouts etc 😡

Loud motorbikes.

Grown women talking in a constant baby voice. (Eg Jade Billington)

Adverts. I hate them. I physically can’t not sit there & watch them. Always record so I can ffwd.

People that yawn really bleeping loudly.
Oh I am guilty of that one...and it annoys me when I do it too ! But it always seems to happen without me realising somehow ...-and I’m forever apologising to my colleagues afterwards (happens at work 95% of time)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.