Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milktray

VIP Member
I went in to order a takeaway but gave up, have been fancying pizza for months
We hadn't had a takeaway pizza for ages. Until last week, we decided to order a Dominoes....🤮
What is that shit?! The pizza was as grim as fuck. Even my teenage daughter couldn't eat it.
Safe to say, I won't be ordering one again.

Reactions: 1

TheGlossy

VIP Member
The top is 'domed' for want of a better word, and brownish, and the bottom whiteish and usually you slice between the two, some supermarkets slice thru the middle of the top
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. You slice between the dome and the flat side. I don't see how else you can slice it. Weird these supermarkets you mentioned.

Reactions: 1

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
The sheer amount of people on TikTok doing pov’s of teachers/classroom situations. Everyone’s just copying each other and it’s so irritating, especially that over exaggerated voice they put on

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Yes, this is so annoying!

Adding to the food annoyances: bags of crisps that are half empty. I know the bag is always way bigger than the contents inside but it has always annoyed me 😒.
I rarely eat them but I was in the Co-op recently and thought they'd really jumped up in price.

ouroboros

VIP Member
I'm not actually surprised by this - the lack of sympathy from energy companies when you say you can't afford the ridiculous new ptices
What are you talking about? It's quite annoying when people randomly post about something that should be attached to something else!

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Online shops showing about five photos of the item but none of them on a model. I bought a really nice bag recently and when it arrived it was bloody huge and heavy - straight back. Earrings, bags ect I need to see the size of these bloody things, show them on a person dammit!
Auto correct changing and to abs all the bloody time
Are you Alice?🤔

My hair is long and thick so after while even they slide off 😫
Mine is waist length never move, are you twizzling enough before doing up?

ouroboros

VIP Member
What? I'm talking about the ridiculous new prices quoted by my energy supplier who can't seem to understand how I'm going to afford it, which is exactly what was written in the post you quoted!
It sounded like you were replying to something My bad!

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Our dine in Pizza Hut closed for maintenance probably about two years ago now(or during the very first lockdown) and never reopened. But even in prior to covid you’d rarely see anyone in there. Even on a Saturday afternoon it was dead, I got dragged once by people I was eating out with (not my choice I suggested we wait an hour till a local independent Italian opened. It would’ve worked out cheeper and been much nicer but apparently flat coke and dodgy salad bars were what people wanted 🙄🙄).
There was us and probably two/three other tables and they still managed to take far too long and burn part of the order (in fairness they did replace the burnt food for free). All in all it was just disappointing and nothing like the Pizza Hut I used to visit as a child.

ouroboros

VIP Member
As someone with a resting bitch face I’m sorry 🤣. I’m not in a mood I just look like I am

Omg I had similar. I asked an acquaintance to meet up and they said “yeah sounds alright” then on the day they ignored me saying “are you still up for meeting up today” Like you can just say “no I’m not up for meeting up” don’t make me plan for it then not bother replying
I'm sure you can raise a smile when someone smiles at you though? Even if I don't feel like it I do because it instantly makes me feel better.

Our friends are just arseholes obviously! 🤣