Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Rakuten tv app … it’s always there lurking on my Samsung tv, what the hell is it and why doesn’t it go away?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My metal bakeware is in a cupboard over the built in oven. I semi-regularly have a baking tin avalanche landing on my head. One day SweetSummerHusband is going to find me dead under a pile of oven trays.
Quoting myself here 😂 but I wanted to add - occasionally I consider replacing my manky old trays and roasting pans with cast iron ones…but then common sense kicks in and I realise I’d probably end up fracturing my skull.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Rakuten tv app … it’s always there lurking on my Samsung tv, what the hell is it and why doesn’t it go away?
It’s weird isn’t it! I found out it shows tv channels in ultra HD! 😆

I knew Rakuten from past five years, they have a phone app, Viber, it’s like WhatsApp, used for international calls!

Reactions: 3
The saucepan cuboard! 😩
Agreed, and the cupboard with plastic boxes of various sizes with mismatching lids. I dumped a load, only one type is now allowed!

It’s weird isn’t it! I found out it shows tv channels in ultra HD! 😆

I knew Rakuten from past five years, they have a phone app, Viber, it’s like WhatsApp, used for international calls!
This also reminds me of the apps that come with your phone, they pop up all the time (Bixby, just f off!), you never use them but they can’t be uninstalled either. They’re like phone herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agreed, and the cupboard with plastic boxes of various sizes with mismatching lids. I dumped a load, only one type is now allowed!
Ooh lucky you tupperwear heaven! I just gave up this morning and took a minecraft snap box to work 🙈.

Does anyone use the gu pots?..actually use again. Have only ever repurposed them as doody little ash trays when we've had people over for bbqs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh lucky you tupperwear heaven! I just gave up this morning and took a minecraft snap box to work 🙈.

Does anyone use the gu pots?..actually use again. Have only ever repurposed them as doody little ash trays when we've had people over for bbqs!
They’re good for condiments!

Reactions: 6

Did you know, pringle lids fit those pots

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Quite useful when baking, bung your ingredients in

Reactions: 2
It's just started chucking it down with rain and I've got a twenty-five minute walk to work in about half an hour.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just got back from the gym and it was almost at 50% capacity when I left at 6:30, how dare other people workout early 🤪 And there was a guy working out in chinos, smart black shoes and a cream shirt.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Just got back from the gym and it was almost at 50% capacity when I left at 6:30, how dare other people workout early 🤪 And there was a guy working out in chinos, smart black shoes and a cream shirt.
The other week I witnessed a man jogging topless, wearing jeans rolled up to under his knees. He had really long hair, down to the bottom of his back which he'd left down so it was flying everywhere. It was at 3.30pm just as the schools had finished so he was having to dodge lots of primary age school children along the way. It really made me laugh, such a random combination of things you wouldn't normally associate with going for a jog.

• Haha
The other week I witnessed a man jogging topless, wearing jeans rolled up to under his knees. He had really long hair, down to the bottom of his back which he'd left down so it was flying everywhere. It was at 3.30pm just as the schools had finished so he was having to dodge lots of primary age school children along the way. It really made me laugh, such a random combination of things you wouldn't normally associate with going for a jog.
What on earth 🤣 I’m just picturing all his hair stuck to his back 🤢 maybe they’re part of an anti-athleisure wear movement 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.