Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who walk right behind your car when you’re reversing
I had an opposite experience to this , I was putting my trolley back and walked across the empty space next to my car to take it back, it literally took 4 steps across and off the space again and this woman beeped at me because she wanted to park there and I just gave her a look and carried on and then she was like "no need to look at me like that" I said "no need to beep" and she said "well move" and the argument just went on , still angers me now thinking about it. She had to wait like 2 seconds stupid cow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
My boyfriend keeps using my lip balm but he’s never gentle with it! How is it possible to make such a mess of a lip balm. I bought him his own tin of Vaseline but he still pinches mine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you listen to a song on youtube and it starts recommending loads of covers of it

Reactions: 4
I've got a reasonably common name, yet people still spell it incorrectly and add a random "H" in the middle. My tutor keeps doing it even though my name is clearly right in front of her on our emails. It's winding me up.

• Wow
I've got a reasonably common name, yet people still spell it incorrectly and add a random "H" in the middle. My tutor keeps doing it even though my name is clearly right in front of her on our emails. It's winding me up.
People do the same to mine - I wonder if we have the same name 👀

I have a surname that isn’t spelled the typical way so I always spell it for people when they’re writing it and they still spell it wrong. It’s like they hear me spell it, decide I’m wrong and don’t know how to spell my name, so write it how they think is correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People who leave their bins out

We have a communal bin area at end of our street and one house leaves theirs at least 4/5 days after bin collection before taking it back in

Gives me rage 🤣

• Haha
When you’re on hold but there’s no queuing system so you have no idea how long you’re going to be waiting. I always just give up after 10 minutes. At least if they say your queue position you can just leave the phone on speaker ringing for however long it takes. My GP is main culprit of this and it’s so frustrating.

Condoms on cucumbers.
I mean.... why? Cucumbers don't need 'protection'. Plus, they are so difficult remove!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My coworker's incessant noise. I swear he's a one man band, it's unbelievable. If he isn't speaking to someone, he's talking to himself. If he's not talking to himself, he's humming or singing to himself. If not that, he's playing the drum on his desk, or flipping random objects and dropping them. If not that, he's stomping his feet, if not that, he's slurping his cup of tea. I was mere moments away from screaming at him to calm tf down today, it got on my nerves so bad that I had to leave my desk and wander around to calm myself down. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Condoms on cucumbers.
I mean.... why? Cucumbers don't need 'protection'. Plus, they are so difficult remove!
🤣🤣 I thought it was only me who thought that about about Cucumber packaging pisses me off everytime trying to cut it so you can tear it off never works , always have to do the condom roll

• Haha
Domino's pizza takeaway shops. I often fancy a pizza when I'm staying away but you go inside and there's lots of cheery slogans on the walls but NO bleeping MENU! How the hell are you supposed to know what you can order?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.