Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domino's pizza takeaway shops. I often fancy a pizza when I'm staying away but you go inside and there's lots of cheery slogans on the walls but NO bleeping MENU! How the hell are you supposed to know what you can order?
Just anything, every pizza from there tastes about the same anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who linger in the supermarket aisle. I get that you might want to look, but I also want to get in there and I can't do that when you and your trolley is blocking up the whole area.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As more folk come back to the office it’s getting a bit lively… but my gripe is remote staff managers that don’t book a hot desk when they turn up… and when you turn up they are already sat using your desk that you booked to use regularly [because of the location and the chair and workstation is set up for you] and then you have to p!ss about at another desk with a sticky keyboard, lowazz chair, and one screen working 😒

That happened to me, but I told the manager nicely after b!txhin’ that all my stuff is in the desk cabinet, and I won my desk back! Same thing could happen again though 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Tupperwear avalanche: When you go to the cupboard and the piece of tupperwear you want is at the bottom of the pile. Instead of being an adult and taking it all out you half tease, half yank it resulting in a tupperwear avalanche. Same applies to baking trays.

Timz - I think we work in the same office 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As more folk come back to the office it’s getting a bit lively… but my gripe is remote staff managers that don’t book a hot desk when they turn up… and when you turn up they are already sat using your desk that you booked to use regularly [because of the location and the chair and workstation is set up for you] and then you have to p!ss about at another desk with a sticky keyboard, lowazz chair, and one screen working 😒

That happened to me, but I told the manager nicely after b!txhin’ that all my stuff is in the desk cabinet, and I won my desk back! Same thing could happen again though 😂
I work there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Condoms on cucumbers.
I mean.... why? Cucumbers don't need 'protection'. Plus, they are so difficult remove!
Morrison’s stopped doing them wrapped in plastic for a while, but they went soft very quickly so the plastic came back.

Domino's pizza takeaway shops. I often fancy a pizza when I'm staying away but you go inside and there's lots of cheery slogans on the walls but NO bleeping MENU! How the hell are you supposed to know what you can order?
Yeah, I agree. And then you get asked prematurely what you want to order, while you stand like a rabbit in the headlights. Its really annoying.

People that write an FB status that’s pseudo intellectual and supposed to be packed with wise words but is actually a load of tripe packed with spelling mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How I can't wear mascara and my glasses at the same time 🤣

I don't even think I have long eyelashes and only every put a quick coat of mascara on but my eyelashes then touch/sit on my glasses and it's really irritating and they become all smudged!

I normally make my own lunch for work, whilst shopping, I spotted deli sandwich filling on offer, I thought let’s be lazy so I bought some, today was tuna sweetcorn with Mayo, bit into it 🤢 it’s got black pepper and mustard! Why? Even after just one bite and eating and drinking other stuff I still can’t get rid of the taste yeuck

People who linger in the supermarket aisle. I get that you might want to look, but I also want to get in there and I can't do that when you and your trolley is blocking up the whole area.
This reminds me a fellow shopper at the supermarket the other day, haha. I was daydreaming like a dumbass about whether I wanted bacon or sausages when this exhausted looking older guy went in with "Excuse me young lady, I need to access that shelf." in such a tone that I'm fairly sure he must be ex-military; he was so to the point and strict that I practically jumped out of his way 😂 Guilty as charged, blame my post-work brain. I totally agree, I wish I could be as open about wanting people to gtfo of my way when their trolleys are just blocking the area.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Music videos with excessively long talky/acting bits at the beginning or in the middle, breaking the song up. Get on with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Those that complain the office is too hot, but not bothered when it’s cold AF! 😂

Tupperwear avalanche: When you go to the cupboard and the piece of tupperwear you want is at the bottom of the pile. Instead of being an adult and taking it all out you half tease, half yank it resulting in a tupperwear avalanche. Same applies to baking trays.
I have a similar problem, but it's the empty Gu glass ramekin avalanche. Tiny bit more dangerous but just as annoying. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Those that complain the office is too hot, but not bothered when it’s cold AF! 😂
I have the opposite, having to hold a disciplinary tomorrow because someone has posted about it on SM and tagged the company 🤪😭😭😭

I have a similar problem, but it's the empty Gu glass ramekin avalanche. Tiny bit more dangerous but just as annoying. :ROFLMAO:
Haha!!! I save them all and didn’t realise how many we had until Mr Fluffy found the stash at the weekend and got rained on by the feckers. I tried to convince him we needed 30 of them - we’ve compromised and I’ve been left with 6 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have the opposite, having to hold a disciplinary tomorrow because someone has posted about it on SM and tagged the company 🤪😭😭😭
That’s funny AF, they must have been really peeved! 😂 Could be the menopause in their defence, be careful! 😂

• Haha

Timz - I think we work in the same office 😆
My metal bakeware is in a cupboard over the built in oven. I semi-regularly have a baking tin avalanche landing on my head. One day SweetSummerHusband is going to find me dead under a pile of oven trays.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.