Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The general public on the radio. Any kind of phone in, comment section, competition. Our local station has a segment at 7.50am every morning "Kids Tell Jokes". :sick: It makes me want to turn into the oncoming traffic on the duel carriageway. I arrive at work angry every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People who tell me to get outside & make the most of the heat. No sod off, I want to keep my fat, pasty self inside thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who tell me to get outside & make the most of the heat. No sod off, I want to keep my fat, pasty self inside thank you
Yes! It was really warm here yesterday and I've got a new puppy so I'm in and out to the garden constantly....garden just gets hotter and hotter as the afternoon goes on and I'm getting sweaty and minging. Normally my fat arse stays inside at any sign of sun 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
A stupid wasp woke up and chose violence today. Me, just minding my business laying in bed this morning and my arm starts hurting...look and see a stupid bleeping wasp on my arm. Where's it come from?? My windows have been shut.

So I've been stung on my arm, it's left a swelling mark. It hurts. duck knows where that bleep has gone I just shaked it off. If I see it again, it's WAR. Sorry but it's dead meat. I said a few days ago I hate these pointless shits compared with Bees, who hardly do anything to you if you don't start with them. Not these shits. 😡😡😡😡😡 Good morning lol!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A stupid wasp woke up and chose violence today. Me, just minding my business laying in bed this morning and my arm starts hurting...look and see a stupid bleeping wasp on my arm. Where's it come from?? My windows have been shut.

So I've been stung on my arm, it's left a swelling mark. It hurts. duck knows where that bleep has gone I just shaked it off. If I see it again, it's WAR. Sorry but it's dead meat. I said a few days ago I hate these pointless shits compared with Bees, who hardly do anything to you if you don't start with them. Not these shits. 😡😡😡😡😡 Good morning lol!!!
I have the same problem but with flies
I now have an electronic bat that electrocutes them
It’s very very satisfying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have the same problem but with flies
I now have an electronic bat that electrocutes them
It’s very very satisfying 😂
Oh aye.. flies are dumb fuckers who can somehow come in but can't seem to get out. But at least they're harmless, annoying but harmless🤣

Reactions: 2
Why do people think it sounds good when their car makes stupid loud noises (modify the car) like it literally sounds like when you put a can in your bike as a kid. Literally. duck off, people want peace, not to hear your racket.
One of my neighbours gets picked up every morning at 5.30 by one of these idiots. I don't know how I've resisted the urge to go out and smash his car up

• Heart
One of my neighbours gets picked up every morning at 5.30 by one of these idiots. I don't know how I've resisted the urge to go out and smash his car up
Lol trust me, the little dick having insecure attention seeking twats. There is no need for it. It does not make you look cool. I guarantee most people feel the same, no one is impressed. What is the attraction with it? Loads of young men do it.

Maybe I answered my own question, to make up/ show off for where their lacking. I wish the police did something about it. It's ridiculous around here. Also I'd make the rules be that you fail your M.O.T if adding these silly mufflers and other unecessary modifications. Soon stop them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know it’s each to their own but I find it hard not to judge folk who are going abroad on hols this summer. Most people I know are just holidaying in the UK (as did I). But there’s a few folk on Facebook being dramatic on the run up to flying off, worried about covid tests etc. I’m sorry but I don’t want to hear it. I love going abroad but we’re not out of the woods we’re still in a pandemic so I think I will leave international travel until next year (hopefully). My cousin is going on about how hard her year has been and how she really needs this holiday. Yeah! So does everyone! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it’s each to their own but I find it hard not to judge folk who are going abroad on hols this summer. Most people I know are just holidaying in the UK (as did I). But there’s a few folk on Facebook being dramatic on the run up to flying off, worried about covid tests etc. I’m sorry but I don’t want to hear it. I love going abroad but we’re not out of the woods we’re still in a pandemic so I think I will leave international travel until next year (hopefully). My cousin is going on about how hard her year has been and how she really needs this holiday. Yeah! So does everyone! 🙄
a Girl on my instagram is complaining this week about how much money she’s had to spend on doing covid tests this week after another holiday bearing in mind this is her third holiday so far since June!! Here is an idea.. how about you don’t go abroad when it really isn’t necessary or don’t bloody complain about it!!

Reactions: 12
Fuming 😤
Knew what I was dealing with when the idiot driver was tailgating. Fucks sake, over take me or back off ✋🤚
5 odd miles later at the central reservation they pull up beside me and go to overtake me to cross the dual carriageway over to the b road. I had already pulled out to cross but they couldn't wait a second and decided they didn't mind potentially causing an accident. I never get road rage but I got the rage 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
My husband not rinsing plates before putting them in the dishwasher 😬
People who don't scrape or rinse plates before handwashing them... Then leaving the dishcloth in the water so you have to fish it out and touch all the floaters in the filthy water 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
People who don't scrape or rinse plates before handwashing them... Then leaving the dishcloth in the water so you have to fish it out and touch all the floaters in the filthy water 🤢
And people who empty the washing up bowl but don’t rinse the sink afterwards so you have to deal with the greasy scummy residue and the bits left in the plughole 🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why do people think it sounds good when their car makes stupid loud noises (modify the car) like it literally sounds like when you put a can in your bike as a kid. Literally. duck off, people want peace, not to hear your racket.
Literally yesterday, I was walking to the shop and a car went by and the engine had one of those modifications that make it go “Boom” and Jesus Christ I nearly dropped to the ground thinking it was gunshots.

I don’t understand it. You’re just destroying your cars insides with those modifications.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Literally yesterday, I was walking to the shop and a car went by and the engine had one of those modifications that make it go “Boom” and Jesus Christ I nearly dropped to the ground thinking it was gunshots.

I don’t understand it. You’re just destroying your cars insides with those modifications.
I know. So unecessary ain't it. Imo just leave the car how they're supposed to be, but if they want to ruin their cars, up to them 🤷‍♀️ but that's why wish MOT tests would fail the cars that do these!!! Like how police moan about tinted windows, why don't they bother about this. Unecessary noise!!

I'm probably a lone wolf in saying this, but ... you don't need to wash or rinse anything before putting it in the dishwasher (the exception being really baked-on casserole dishes and the like). Do you make beeping noises before you set your alarm? Do you bark before your dog does? No, there you go. Just let the dishwasher do its job!

I get sooooo annoyed when Mr 1001 leaves things in the sink ... usually a sad little plate that has a pool of water in it - "I left it in there to soak!" is always his argument. It drives me nuts. I just cannot stand anything left in the sink. I keep our kitchen immaculate and there is always room on the bench to leave things as he obviously doesn't know how to put things in the dishwasher. Another pet peeve is when he leaves bowls of water on the bench - again, for "soaking" - aaaargh; drives me batty!! :mad:🤬

I'm probably a lone wolf in saying this, but ... you don't need to wash or rinse anything before putting it in the dishwasher (the exception being really baked-on casserole dishes and the like). Do you make beeping noises before you set your alarm? Do you bark before your dog does? No, there you go. Just let the dishwasher do its job!

I get sooooo annoyed when Mr 1001 leaves things in the sink ... usually a sad little plate that has a pool of water in it - "I left it in there to soak!" is always his argument. It drives me nuts. I just cannot stand anything left in the sink. I keep our kitchen immaculate and there is always room on the bench to leave things as he obviously doesn't know how to put things in the dishwasher. Another pet peeve is when he leaves bowls of water on the bench - again, for "soaking" - aaaargh; drives me batty!! :mad:🤬
My partner does the same and it drives me mad. Especially cause its me that then has to touch the mining water he had used to soak the dishes, also annoys me if his mum comes around and decides she wants to do my washing up 😂 I should be greatful but I come to put stuff away and it's still dirty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.