Little things in life that annoy you immensely #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearing songs you like coming through shop speakers and not knowing who the artist is!
Do you have Shazam? Handy in those situations. I've literally been in the middle of a shop holding my phone up so it hears the music.

Reactions: 9
Do you have Shazam? Handy in those situations. I've literally been in the middle of a shop holding my phone up so it hears the music.
Shazam changed my life, I still think about all the songs I never found before Shazam 😔

Reactions: 5
People who spend their life in the comment sections of Instagram, correcting people and telling them they’re wrong about anything and everything. There are people who do this when someone gets a trans or non binary person’s pronouns wrong. They go into every comment with a friendly ‘so and so use they/them pronouns’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Ffs get a life and stop trying to ‘educate’ everyone.

Reactions: 14
People who spend their life in the comment sections of Instagram, correcting people and telling them they’re wrong about anything and everything. There are people who do this when someone gets a trans or non binary person’s pronouns wrong. They go into every comment with a friendly ‘so and so use they/them pronouns’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Ffs get a life and stop trying to ‘educate’ everyone.
Same for anyone that gets into big arguments online, particularly Facebook comments. You will never change someone’s mind by sharing your opinion online

Reactions: 10
Same for anyone that gets into big arguments online, particularly Facebook comments. You will never change someone’s mind by sharing your opinion online
You’re absolutely right. It’s not worth the pile on either. Grown adults acting like children on a playground, it’s shameful.

Reactions: 4
When someone asks me directions and my Mind goes blank. I usually remember very well once they've gone😬:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to vent
I’m pissed off with fruit
Green bananas or over ripe ones
Shrivelled tangerines OR as they now seem to be known as ‘easy peelers’
yes you can easily peel the orange tit to reveal tasteless or bitter crap underneath
Pears that are like Granny Smiths no matter how long they are in the bowl
tit apples

Rant over x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to vent
I’m pissed off with fruit
Green bananas or over ripe ones
Shrivelled tangerines OR as they now seem to be known as ‘easy peelers’
yes you can easily peel the orange tit to reveal tasteless or bitter crap underneath
Pears that are like Granny Smiths no matter how long they are in the bowl
tit apples

Rant over x
I’d add mushy and furry strawberries that lurk at the bottom of a carton to that list, and raspberries, which feel weird to touch and go squishy in a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People who don’t get their cats neutered. Especially males as they get aggressive and mean and piss everywhere! Not to mention the risk of unwanted kittens. There’s a Tom around here who’s forever terrorising my neutured boy cat in his own back garden. I just feel as a responsible cat owner, you get your cat neutered every time. I would hate it if my cat was going round causing havoc and getting female cats pregnant (which should also be neutered). It annoys me more with male cats as I feel the owners just haven’t considered the consequences like you would with a female cat.

Reactions: 15
People who don’t get their cats neutered. Especially males as they get aggressive and mean and piss everywhere! Not to mention the risk of unwanted kittens. There’s a Tom around here who’s forever terrorising my neutured boy cat in his own back garden. I just feel as a responsible cat owner, you get your cat neutered every time. I would hate it if my cat was going round causing havoc and getting female cats pregnant (which should also be neutered). It annoys me more with male cats as I feel the owners just haven’t considered the consequences like you would with a female cat.
I visited a client once who had a battered old Tom cat that had come in that morning with a badly gashed ear. When I expressed concern she shrugged it off that he was always ‘getting into scrapes’ but would be ok in a day or two. I begged her to have him neutered but she said it would spoil his loving nature. It makes me so angry when people won’t neuter their pets, it’s unfair on the pet and unfair to other people’s pets. If I had lived locally I would have seriously considered kidnapping her cat and having him neutered myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The local ice cream van has started doing the rounds in my area. Trouble is he doesn't stick around long enough for me (and perhaps a few others) to find money, and then go running out of the house, down the garden path and then up the road before he takes off again!

Even when I put money to one side for his visit the next day, I'm still not quick enough.

I would say I have about 30 seconds to get his attention. Perhaps I need one of those spike things across the road that the police use to stop joyriders!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The local ice cream van has started doing the rounds in my area. Trouble is he doesn't stick around long enough for me (and perhaps a few others) to find money, and then go running out of the house, down the garden path and then up the road before he takes off again!

Even when I put money to one side for his visit the next day, I'm still not quick enough.

I would say I have about 30 seconds to get his attention. Perhaps I need one of those spike things across the road that the police use to stop joyriders!
They don’t hang round do they, like you say by the time you hear their jingle, convince yourself that yes you do need a 99 in April, got your flip flops on, got the money ..... they’ve buggered off! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
They don’t hang round do they, like you say by the time you hear their jingle, convince yourself that yes you do need a 99 in April, got your flip flops on, got the money ..... they’ve buggered off! 🤷‍♀️
And what's even more annoying is that you don't have much warning that he's on his way because he doesn't play his jingle until he's just about to pass my home! (That said, I bet having to play that loud jingle on and off all day would do that driver's head in :LOL: )

And talking of 99s, I did once ask a bloke in one ice cream van in Brighton, for a 69! :eek: (Don't ask because I really don't know :oops::rolleyes: )

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.