Little things in life that annoy you immensely #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! What is the point of the nasty things? Unless, using your example, to scare off young children as it mainly seems to be people of a certain age who have them.

Do you still have it?
I’m ashamed to say I do and I stuck googley eyes on it πŸ™ˆ
I’ll put it in the shed πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We inherited one from the previous owner which sits in the back garden
My granddaughter was freaked out when she saw it saying β€œtiny man” with a look of horror on her face πŸ˜‚
My housemates have one with a sign that says go away and one that is drunk with his bum on show

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I work in A&E, and I HATE it when I see my own friends on Facebook β€˜checking in’ there. It’s almost to activate the β€˜you ok hun?’ action mode!

If you’re that unwell and poorly you wouldn’t feel up to going on Facebook!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sat in bed now awake thinking of random things that annoy me

People who think they are special and better than others just because they like cheese
Turning their nose up at you just because you want sticky toffee pudding for dessert and not some old cheddar or Brie with a couple of crackers -apologies if you are a normal person who likes cheese and don’t act like you are from Downton Abbey when discussing it

People booing at sporting events, we were taught at school it was bad sportsmanship to boo anyone and don’t even get me started on the football ….people moaning and crying about missing matches only to boo opponents once they can go

Wimbledon- I hate tennis

Big fat wood pigeons that keep strutting round our garden eating all the bird food like big greedy bastards and sitting in the bird bath basically thrashing about spilling all the water and then having the audacity to tit in it 🀨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m ashamed to say I do and I stuck googley eyes on it πŸ™ˆ
I’ll put it in the shed πŸ‘
You naughty grandad! :LOL: Nah, don't put it in the shed, let her decorate it with you, but tell her when she is a 'big person' never buy a crappy gnome ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
People who take Karaoke too seriously. I like listening to people who can't sing πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When you start following someone on Instagram
They are just starting out renovating a house and are normal then they sell that and start renovating another which fair play to them they’ve worked hard πŸ‘
Then they get a few freebies and you you think
β€œ why not? they are likeable and relatable and good on them for getting that free rug/washing up bowl/light fitting”
then fast forward a couple of months and suddenly everything is a slight AD and the freebies are getting bigger and more expensive
And before you know it you are thinking
β€œoh duck off β€œ

When Americans say "good jahhhhb" and the sprightly way they say it. Just because my daughter is sitting next to me watching one of her favourite annoying YouTube videos and I've just heard them say "good jahhhhb" about 6 times in 30 seconds πŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People who put their bins out but leave them in the middle of the pavement, usually right next to a parked car so when I'm walking past with the pram I can't get past! Feel like just booting the bastard things down the road but because I am a shitbag ill just politely move it out of the way πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Sad
Being a animal loving country dweller πŸ°πŸ¦πŸ€πŸ¦†πŸ¦…πŸ¦ŒπŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘Ž
Right in front of me and and can do duck all about it. Hide set up, decoys in place, arseholes killing beautiful animals πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When people tell you that you need to persevere with crap tv shows as it gets better- no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Being a animal loving country dweller πŸ°πŸ¦πŸ€πŸ¦†πŸ¦…πŸ¦ŒπŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘Ž
Right in front of me and and can do duck all about it. Hide set up, decoys in place, arseholes killing beautiful animals πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯
Created a wild life haven in my garden, pond, beautiful colourful wild flowers where I watched partridges having sand baths in between them, eating the bird seed that the smaller birds throw from the bird table. Those bastards probably killed them 😩😭😭😒 just want to go and hack the garden to pieces. What the duck is the point anymore???? Sorry to bring the thread down. I'm devastated 😫😣😭

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
People who follow you in insta and seem normal, then a few days later inbox you like β€œhey boss babe want to make some money from home?” No. duck off πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Football fans. There I said it.

England won, it should be a time to celebrate. By celebrate I do not mean screaming, effing and blinding, dropping and kicking cans as you walk down my street. πŸ™„

Reactions: 9

England won, it should be a time to celebrate. By celebrate I do not mean screaming, effing and blinding, dropping and kicking cans as you walk down my street. πŸ™„
Within minutes of the final whistle, someone on my street was setting off fireworks. Like come on πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
People who follow you in insta and seem normal, then a few days later inbox you like β€œhey boss babe want to make some money from home?” No. duck off πŸ™„
"Babe you can make so much being your own CEO and working from home"

No. If there is a CEO already, you can't be one too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If we end up in the final and winning, the downside will be some yob elements being drunk and unruly.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.