Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! although I discovered last week that WD40 removes the residue. My WD40 is so old it has a picture of Handy Andy from Changing Rooms on the side.
Good tip thanks! Wow that’s an old can you got 🤣 we have some out in the garage I think I bought when we moved in in 2006 😂

Reactions: 4
Flat pack furniture and more specifically, pictorial instructions.

I suppose I can understand the need to keep costs and wastage down when it comes to multilingual instructions, and just keeping it relatively simple by using pictures. But there are times when some are quite vague and subject to constant checking and rechecking. And even then there's no guarantee I'm using the right screws, dowels or whatever to fit a certain hole.
I had that problem with a storage box for outside the house, it's a real bugger.

I bought a wooden unit for my new TV to sit on, came with no instructions what so ever, that was fun.

Reactions: 1
The advert that keeps popping up when I’m on this site where it’s just a picture of someone’s tonsil stones, who even makes these adverts? Keep telling the ad that I don’t want to see it but it keeps coming back😡🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Eating toast or freshly baked crusty bread, and ending up with crumbs all down my top; or worse down my cleavage and between my tits:mad::LOL:

• Haha
Flouncing out of a room and getting the pocket of your top caught on the door handle so you have to reverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Flouncing out of a room and getting the pocket of your top caught on the door handle so you have to reverse.
That happens quite a lot with the belt loops on my dressing gown always getting snagged on door handles; or sometimes the drop of my dressing gown sleeve ending up in my mug of tea/soup when I stretch my hand over it

My son walks almost on his tip toes so his heels don't touch the ground. It drives me insane! I tell him to stop it all the time but he doesn't seem to even notice he is doing it.
I've never seen anyone else do it until I saw a bloke today at tesco doing it. I wanted to whack him with my French stick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have my own annoying personal habit of talking out loud my own thoughts!

Fortunately I only do this in my own (empty) home or car. But I wonder why I do that? I'm sure other people talk out loud too, just seems a weird thing to do

When one of your shoes starts to squeak when you walk and then, that's it, you have a squeaky shoe forever.

The word bairn. Even the way it's spelt annoys me.

''Dropping the bairns off at school' urgghhhhhhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People who don't take seasonal decorations down straight away. My neighbour still has her Halloween Decs up. They are tacky anyway but even more so when it's the 4 rh of bleeping November. Plus one is between our front doors so it looks like it's mine 🙈
The Halloween decorations are still up 🎃

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.