Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me how hard it is to find a prepacked sandwich that doesn't have mayo on. It doesn't even always go with the rest of the fillings, like I've seen ploughman's sandwiches with mayo on. Who mixes mayo with pickle ffs? 🤢

Then when you do find one it's usually just ham, and then they insist on using smoked ham 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People that sneeze loudly, or clear their throat loudly :cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The people on Who Wants to be a Millionaire that say "I know this one" then insist on giving you the thought process of their working, "it's not B because that is..." and such... I don't care, just answer the bloody question. You're wasting time for another potential contestant!
I'll never forget CJ on Eggheads doing something similar many years back. His face when Dermot said it was the wrong answer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When friends won't tell you when their birthday is but then post little hints on FB that it's their birthday on the day with things like "I bought my own flowers and cake" Thanks for making people feel crappy for not knowing it was your birthday.

Reactions: 3
When my fella does the dishes and he leaves a tray to ‘soak’ but then forgets about it for 3-5 working days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When you do a thorough clean and tidy of your kitchen and then 24 hours later it's back to how it was before you cleaned, makes you wonder what the point is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When you do a thorough clean and tidy of your kitchen and then 24 hours later it's back to how it was before you cleaned, makes you wonder what the point is
I feel like that whenever I clean the whole house too. What is the actual point?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When people wear an Apple Watch on one wrist then a proper watch on the other. I’m sorry but it just looks stupid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
omg I should have took a pic to show what I mean 🤣
I don’t get it. An Apple Watch tells the time. Do these people not realise that? I have so many questions 😂

ETA I googled it and I tit you not it’s a thing!!!! 😳 Or was it just me who had no idea? 😂

• Haha
I don’t get it. An Apple Watch tells the time. Do these people not realise that? I have so many questions 😂

ETA I googled it and I tit you not it’s a thing!!!! 😳 Or was it just me who had no idea? 😂
15DEEFB9-D114-420F-9DEF-F3EF40581239.png

i found a pic of the guy my post originally was about 🤣 see Apple Watch and a normal watch!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1663369

i found a pic of the guy my post originally was about 🤣 see Apple Watch and a normal watch!!
He probably wears a pager on his belt too 🤭

-------------------------------------

People who try and outdo others and overtake a conversation, e.g.:
Person 1: "I have some exciting news - I won a weekend away!"
Person 2: "Oh cool. Well I won a trip to New York for three weeks, all expenses paid"

It's annoying and rude.

The situation that annoyed me today was someone showing off their beautifully restored piece of furniture, only for someone else to comment with several posts showing "all" of their creations. Bugger off and do it under your own post - oh, but that's right - nobody would even take any notice because you're a show-off who just wants to hijack others' posts!

Rant over.

Reactions: 8
Harvester spiders. The type with tiny body but long thin legs. Jesus wept they are all over my house! I’m at the stage where I’d actually prefer to find a massive house spider daily instead of these scrawny fuckers everywhere
Not a little thing, but I'd rather have the tiny body and inability to move more than a cm per minute than one of those elephantine mofos that suddenly charge across the carpet and pause as if challenging you to find something big enough and quickly enough to attempt to end their hostile takeover of your lounge and your (my) sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a little thing, but I'd rather have the tiny body and inability to move more than a cm per minute than one of those elephantine mofos that suddenly charge across the carpet and pause as if challenging you to find something big enough and quickly enough to attempt to end their hostile takeover of your lounge and your (my) sanity.
They appear then stop suddenly don’t they?! 😂 ‘oh tit. They’ve seen me!’. I’ve had some absolute monsters in the past and I’m slightly worried none have appeared yet 😳 harvester spiders are cannibals and I have found a few huge ones trussed up 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.