Little things in life that annoy you immensely #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weeds that grow in my block paving driveway.
Buy some salt and pour into the cracks, either leave it for the rain to wash it in.
Some just pour the boiling water along the cracks but I always use salt and it lasts a good while longer and depending on your drive cheaper than keep boiling a kettle

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Quite specific but the fact that companies think anything higher than Edinburgh isn’t on the mainland. When I spoke to someone they said it’s cos it’s x amount of miles away. They were based just outside Liverpool. I then asked “do you deliver for free to Cornwall & Kent”. “Yes” they said. Well I replied ‘it’s more bleeping miles to them from you, than it is to Highlands’ Or they just don’t deliver at all. It’s been like this since the beginning of time and no matter how many MPs fight about it nothing changes

Reactions: 6
when the person who makes your subway sandwich doesn’t distribute the salad properly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my colleagues constantly talks to me (and everyone else) through the toilet door. I am so uncomfortable trying to pee while hold a conversation, I just can’t do it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
One of my colleagues constantly talks to me (and everyone else) through the toilet door. I am so uncomfortable trying to pee while hold a conversation, I just can’t do it!
Oh I used to work with someone who did that. I'd be washing my hands and she would chat away. I even heard and bit of a strain come into her voice once followed by a splash then a slightly audible sigh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The last few minutes of the washing machine take longer than the whole wash 😂
Currently at 9 mins left for the wash I've got in and it's never ending! The fact I've been sat faffing for the previous 1hr40mins the machine has been on is irrelevant, now I want it to finish as I've got better things to do 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
People who leave valuables in their car, when it's well known there's currently a gang going round the local area trying car doors at night.

Every morning there are posts of cctv clips of these arseholes going through cars on the local Facebook page. These are closely followed by posts about what people have had taken. Just in the past week there's been "husband's tools", "daughter's iPad", "work laptop" and several wallets, including one with sentimental photos of a deceased child.

I know these people shouldn't be taking stuff, but seriously, stop making it easy for them!

Reactions: 8
Tattle members who constantly spam a thread with tit just because they want to reach VIP status quicker. Member joined in August, reached VIP in August?
I don't care what your status is...please stop spamming and derailing the thread! 🙄😂

Reactions: 10
Garden centres that are so full of Christmas tat, they don’t actually have gardening stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My laptop keeps telling me there's a keyboard attached (it's one of those 2 in 1 things where you can use it as either a tablet or laptop) which isn't the original. s switching from allowing me to use the keyboard, to having to use the floating keyboard.

Cleaning the coffee machine. I keep getting told there's no water when I've just filled the thing up with water!

Reactions: 2
Making the bed just destroys my soul. My mattress is quite heavy so can't properly lift it when putting on the bottom sheet but see when it pings off when I'm putting the opposite side on, it sends me into a right rage 😫😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Making the bed just destroys my soul. My mattress is quite heavy so can't properly lift it when putting on the bottom sheet but see when it pings off when I'm putting the opposite side on, it sends me into a right rage 😫😂
Try the extra deep sheets from Dunelm

Reactions: 4
People who have their gobs hanging open all the time. Mouth-breathers. They always look so gormless. Close your darn traps FFS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Garden centres that are so full of Christmas tat, they don’t actually have gardening stuff!
I accidentally ended up in the Christmas section of my local garden centre yesterday and couldn’t find my way out. I got quite panicky! It was like being trapped in a glitter coated maze.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.