Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I feel Jesy is the most motivated dancer of the group and you can tell she really enjoys the choreography, but yet i think from day 1 she was made to feel like the odd one out. Perrie is my favourite, she seems still the most down to earth. Leigh-Anne seems to come across sweet but if she condones her fiancé then her views are out of synch with their song lyrics. Jade is okay. Jesy doesn’t tend to get many of the best bits of songs, so I wonder if that feeds into anxiety. I also think they are getting to a stage where they have done 6 albums, a few tours, and are getting to an age where they might be over the girl band thing and want to do their own thing. Leigh-Anne and Jade are songwriters aren’t they, so they have an avenue out. Perrie is the most likely to get a solo career but i wonder what genre she would sing. The costumes are getting worse. I’ve sick of the leotard/combat thing. I think Jesy’s outfits are always the same as that is all she will wear. I feel for her because career wise if she leaves that’s probably it. She’ll either have to retire early or change career and live privately. I bet she actually craves the latter now, but wants children so is setting all her expectations on meeting someone and settling down. I get the impression Jesy never expected to win X Factor, after all she entered as a teenager. A lot of us want to be popstars at that age but once we get a few years older we realise it either could never be, or is not actually want would make us happy. I think she is done and i give it a year before she leaves. I wish her the best though.

Reactions: 5
They won the X factor in 2011, it will be 9 years in December 😮 they’ve done well to make it this far and it wouldn’t be surprising if one of them leaves soon or takes a break, that is a long time.

Reactions: 29
They won the X factor in 2011, it will be 9 years in December 😮 they’ve done well to make it this far and it wouldn’t be surprising if one of them leaves soon or takes a break, that is a long time.
Exactly, they’ve lasted longer than anyone could have expected, and they hadn’t really had a significant rest break in that time. It’s understandable that they will get bored/tired of it at some stage.

Reactions: 12
I've searched on Twitter for Jesy and Sean Sagar splitting and her having an OD and cannot find a thing.

Lots of rumours flying around that Jesy has left the group - apparently they’re cancelling a lot of interviews because of her illness when they have had interviews in pairs and members down before!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lots of rumours flying around that Jesy has left the group - apparently they’re cancelling a lot of interviews because of her illness when they have had interviews in pairs and members down before!
Wouldn't be surprised

Shes a bit like their equivalent of Zayn

Reactions: 17
Where are the rumours? Can't see anything on twitter

Reactions: 7
Jessy hasn't been active on Instagram for a while, her and Sean are still following each other, as much as I like Jessy if she leaves the band or not they will still do well without her as Perrie is the best vocalist out of the band in my opinion, I definitely can't see Jessy going on the 2021 tour

Reactions: 16
Perrie did an insta live today and was getting people to join and ask questions, very brave of her 😂 surprised no one said anything about Jesy.

I think they are almost at the splitting up stage to be honest. Their songs have gone downhill since they left Syco. Not sure who their target audience is either, certainly not kids but I don't know if adults would care enough.
Also when is Alex going to propose to Perrie..?

I think they are almost at the splitting up stage to be honest. Their songs have gone downhill since they left Syco. Not sure who their target audience is either, certainly not kids but I don't know if adults would care enough.
Also when is Alex going to propose to Perrie..?
I reckon soon, maybe just after Zayns proposed to Gigi 😂 we’re making bets on who’s gonna do it first, Zayn or Alex 😂

• Haha
I reckon soon, maybe just after Zayns proposed to Gigi 😂 we’re making bets on who’s gonna do it first, Zayn or Alex 😂
I do find it amusing that their fans still go on about Perrie and Zayn as a couple they were together for 3 years which is now less than her current relationship and that boy cheated on her loads of times... saying that she went from him to a footballer so!

Reactions: 11
I do find it amusing that their fans still go on about Perrie and Zayn as a couple they were together for 3 years which is now less than her current relationship and that boy cheated on her loads of times... saying that she went from him to a footballer so!
It drives me crazy I love Gigi, well the whole Hadid family haha and I much prefer Gigi and Zayn as a couple to Perrie and zayn. Likewise I much prefer Perrie and Alex over Perrie and Zayn.

I don’t get why people still go on about Zerrie it ended 5 years ago, Zayn and Gigi are happy together and it seems like she’s happy with Alex. The fact that their still writing/singing songs about breakups is just about sad, it makes her seem like she’s not moved on, she really needs to let go, in a nice way, holding onto an ex that hurt you is gonna hurt you still and gonna upset Zayn (will never forgot the period of ‘Zayn hate’ when he was depressed), Gigi (honestly I don’t think she cares anymore but it definitely hurt her at first) and Alex like how does she think he feels that she’s still not moved on after 5 years.

I think either way fans will spin it like if Zayn proposes to Gigi (which is most likely going to be soon with the new baby), fans will say Alex only proposed because Zayn proposed. Then if Alex proposed first, fans will say Zayn only proposed because Perries engaged. Obviously neither of these are true I think both will propose soon with nothing to do with the other but it will be spun like that.

Reactions: 8
I loved their performance on the final the other night in the long dresses simple hairstyles. Perries voice is amazing she has always been my favourite. I felt like Jesy never agreed with anything they said when it came to deciding what to vote. She was always disagreeing with the girls and she just genuinely seems fed up. I don’t rate her voice as much either I wouldn’t be surprised if she does leave. I hope she is ok. She hasn’t mentioned anything on her insta about the search or the new album don’t you Think that’s weird

Reactions: 10
The fact that their still writing/singing songs about breakups is just about sad, it makes her seem like she’s not moved on, she really needs to let go, in a nice way, holding onto an ex that hurt you is gonna hurt you still and gonna upset Zayn (will never forgot the period of ‘Zayn hate’ when he was depressed), Gigi (honestly I don’t think she cares anymore but it definitely hurt her at first) and Alex like how does she think he feels that she’s still not moved on after 5 years.
There's 4 members of Little Mix, they won't be writing just from Perrie's experience so not sure how 'holding on to an ex' applies? If it was solo material I understand but the other 3 members have been in and out of relationships!

Reactions: 20
There's 4 members of Little Mix, they won't be writing just from Perrie's experience so not sure how 'holding on to an ex' applies? If it was solo material I understand but the other 3 members have been in and out of relationships!
Break up songs do resonate with a lot of fans too, quite easy to be a hit.

I hope Jesy is okay. There’s a small window of time before they have to either say she’s feeling better and is back, or say what is happening. She’s not been right for at least a year, looking fed up in interviews for ages really.

Reactions: 15
It drives me crazy I love Gigi, well the whole Hadid family haha and I much prefer Gigi and Zayn as a couple to Perrie and zayn. Likewise I much prefer Perrie and Alex over Perrie and Zayn.

I don’t get why people still go on about Zerrie it ended 5 years ago, Zayn and Gigi are happy together and it seems like she’s happy with Alex. The fact that their still writing/singing songs about breakups is just about sad, it makes her seem like she’s not moved on, she really needs to let go, in a nice way, holding onto an ex that hurt you is gonna hurt you still and gonna upset Zayn (will never forgot the period of ‘Zayn hate’ when he was depressed), Gigi (honestly I don’t think she cares anymore but it definitely hurt her at first) and Alex like how does she think he feels that she’s still not moved on after 5 years.

I think either way fans will spin it like if Zayn proposes to Gigi (which is most likely going to be soon with the new baby), fans will say Alex only proposed because Zayn proposed. Then if Alex proposed first, fans will say Zayn only proposed because Perries engaged. Obviously neither of these are true I think both will propose soon with nothing to do with the other but it will be spun like that.
Perrie barely writes, Leigh and Jade write a few of their songs but their songs are mostly by other songwriters... most singers get writing credit for just singing the song, being in the room or changing “me” to “I” - the press like to spin it that these songs are about people like Zayn but reality is, it’s someone life experiences they’re singing about.

Perrie barely writes, Leigh and Jade write a few of their songs but their songs are mostly by other songwriters... most singers get writing credit for just singing the song, being in the room or changing “me” to “I” - the press like to spin it that these songs are about people like Zayn but reality is, it’s someone life experiences they’re singing about.
I think it’s the most recent single which is causing a few 🥴
It just seems abit weird like Leigh’s been in a relationship for 4 years now and now engaged
Perries been dating alex for 4 years and close to getting engaged
Jade was dating Jed for 3 years up until last year, ended on good terms, now dating Jordan and Jesy her past two relationships have been quite longand ended on good terms.
If I had been dating someone for 4 years and they were singing about their ex I would be abit pissed off.
Maybe it’s just me and I’m just sick of the breakup songs and I'm not gonna act like their innocent, they know it’s gonna get spun into being about zayn. I was excited for the new album because I thought after not another breakup song there would be no more breakup songs but clearly not 😂

Also it wasn’t attack on Perrie not letting go, it’s the fact that they still sing about their ex’s whist being a new relationship, it just seems like they need to let go as bar Jesy they had all been in 4 years relationships/just got out a 3 year one when the most recent song was released and the lyrics don’t exactly fit Jed anyways

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.