Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the OK article and it says she put it on top of a safe while moving and it disappeared.
I bet it was removal company, I’ve had lots go missing over the years when hiring companies

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So heartbreaking for her ☹💔 it’s less than a year since she got engaged too, their 1 year engagement anniversary is on Saturday. I hope she gets it back because even if she gets the same ring again, it won’t have the sentiment attached to it and she’ll know subconsciously it wasn’t the First ring she was engaged to with. It makes me angry how some mug had that ring and is probably planning on selling it 😤🙁

i like heartbreak anthem but it sounds like it came out in 2011, maybe it’s david guetta’s influence?

they’ve autotuned perrie’s voice really noticeably and it’s horrible, perrie’s voice is amazing and she sounds a lot more nasal in this

Reactions: 6
It does sound a bit dated but it’s going to go straight into the Top 10 on this weeks charts and is also doing better internationally than they usually do! So I guess 2011 is in again.
I hope they get another #1 with this, it’s looking promising.

I can imagine when Leigh and Perrie give birth, Jesy will soon after release her music.

Reactions: 9
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
God but then again sometimes it doesn't matter the age but she needs something to up her game now that baldy hasn't been seen in a while

Did anyone else see her stories on Instagram yesterday? Is it just me or were they extremely cringey? 😬 she’s really self obsessed and I know sooooooo many people do it but it was like she was trying to convince the world she’s having such a great time but documenting it on IG just proves you’re not living and enjoying the moment just trying to prove a point by actually doing the exact opposite!

Reactions: 11

I suppose with it being the Little Mix thing it was only a matter of time before she ended up with a Football player.
I don't she's with him. They were probably just in the same place. There's no indication they were there together and, as someone said, he's 22.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see her stories on Instagram yesterday? Is it just me or were they extremely cringey? 😬 she’s really self obsessed and I know sooooooo many people do it but it was like she was trying to convince the world she’s having such a great time but documenting it on IG just proves you’re not living and enjoying the moment just trying to prove a point by actually doing the exact opposite!
She is like the dumped person in a break up- going all out to make sure everyone knows you’re doing great and so much better without your ex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.