Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a little mix fan or stan shall i say, but their music has continued to get better and evolve

Reactions: 5
I'm honestly baffled why she thinks she won't be trolled as a solo artist, all the attention is now on you instead of on four girls. Which makes me think even more it's nothing to do with that and all to do with the fact she wants 100% creative control. Which fine, but say that.
She’s already shown she can only handle positive comments from her mates on insta, hence the lockdown on comments

Reactions: 10
I'm honestly baffled why she thinks she won't be trolled as a solo artist, all the attention is now on you instead of on four girls. Which makes me think even more it's nothing to do with that and all to do with the fact she wants 100% creative control. Which fine, but say that.
She'll now not only be compared to other solo artists, but there'll always be the comparison of Jesy in LM vs solo Jesy. We can already see Solo Jesy shaping up to be a bit of a witch tbh.

Reactions: 11

Imagine being a washed-up journalist for Daily Star and having the audacity to tell anyone they're no longer relevant...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Imagine being a washed-up journalist for Daily Star and having the audacity to tell anyone they're no longer relevant...
what a grotesque human being. As if the Uber-successful ladies of little mix give a rats ass what a Tory scumbag-manchild like he thinks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way he has added a huge picture of himself in the middle of the column 😂 he clearly just wanted to come up with the most controversial thing to say.

They might break up, but not because their time is over.. imagine saying this two weeks after they won their best group Brit award and the in the year they had a number 1 single

Reactions: 12

Does anyone remember this weirdo from The Apprentice a few years ago? What a moron

I don’t know if they’re saying it for promo but they’ve said they weren’t ready to call it a day.

It would be weird it they wanted to continue just for a couple collaborations and the tour. Also since the #1, Brit win, increased popularity and acclaim I wouldn’t think they would want to end it

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

He rarely listens to their music and isn’t interested in them yet he finds time to write this bollocks.

It’s really sexist of him to imply that having babies means they can’t continue their careers. And the success of any band isn’t down to one member so Jesy leaving is no reason to split.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some men really just can't stand to see women be successful and thrive in their personal lives, it probably doesn't enter his tiny mind that women can have a career AND a baby. Probably because he knows he couldn't so women couldn't possibly :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
He rarely listens to their music and isn’t interested in them yet he finds time to write this bollocks.

It’s really sexist of him to imply that having babies means they can’t continue their careers. And the success of any band isn’t down to one member so Jesy leaving is no reason to split.
Look how well Destiny’s Child did when they became a trio!

Reactions: 7
The girls seem so much happier. Like have you noticed they’ve mentioned it’s the first time they’ve not had to re shoot a music video and they were all happy? Leigh-Anne just put their new hunger cover on her ig story saying it’s her favourite cover ever! I feel like Jesy was never happy with the way she looked and would always make them reshoot etc until she was happy and if the other 3 weren’t happy, they’d just go with it to make her happy as they’d already re done it a million times.

Reactions: 22
Looking at Leigh Anne’s latest Instagram post her bump is HUGE! Deffo either twins or due a lot sooner than we think.

Reactions: 5
Looking at Leigh Anne’s latest Instagram post her bump is HUGE! Deffo either twins or due a lot sooner than we think.
I’m more annoyed at her constant need to go on holiday... especially right now with all going on in the world and being pregnant. I know you can’t stay wrapped up but it doesn’t sit right with me personally!

Reactions: 8
I’m more annoyed at her constant need to go on holiday... especially right now with all going on in the world and being pregnant. I know you can’t stay wrapped up but it doesn’t sit right with me personally!
To be honest if I was her i would of done the same the rain really gets to me tho

Reactions: 2
I’m abit confused as to how she’s flown anywhere whilst that pregnant, aren’t there restrictions on flying in the later stages of pregnancy?

Thought he would disappear after failing on The Apprentice and eating McDonald’s with a knife and fork but here he is again. Obviously loves embarrassing himself. Politely duck off Ryan-Mark x
I remember him! He came across as a massive loser!

Leigh Anne is probably just rich enough to do whatever she wants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.