Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine it was hard for her. She was in a band with naturally boyish shaped girls, and she has curves, so was always going to look big. But she will always be compared to someone, by herself or by others.
I entirely agree it must have been awful, I (a bigger girl) certainly couldn’t have done it and JESY ISNT EVEN BIG. But there comes a point where it isn’t just based on her surroundings. Sadly, trolling won’t go away, some people are always going to be nasty or seek her out to say bad things, she needs some help to be able to block that out, I just don’t think she’s going to find it’s suddenly a picnic now she’s not in the band, she might actually find it even more lonely and isolating.

Reactions: 8
I entirely agree it must have been awful, I (a bigger girl) certainly couldn’t have done it and JESY ISNT EVEN BIG. But there comes a point where it isn’t just based on her surroundings. Sadly, trolling won’t go away, some people are always going to be nasty or seek her out to say bad things, she needs some help to be able to block that out, I just don’t think she’s going to find it’s suddenly a picnic now she’s not in the band, she might actually find it even more lonely and isolating.
That's the thing, I've never thought of her as big, even in the X Factor days. She has a naturally round face, and has bigger boobs, hips and bum. I don't understand why she got trolled for that at all, especially when so many people get surgery done for that exact look! Jade is naturally petite, and Leigh and Perrie were still developing at that age.

Reactions: 13
I'm just loving life jesy had already flopped and most fans have said alot about her seen bits in instagram and twitter and little mix is flying god she should of went ages ago also cant wait for it too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I LOVE the behind the scenes video for confetti, Jade makes me laugh so much because she can barely talk or smile in her prosthetics 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can imagine it was hard for her. She was in a band with naturally boyish shaped girls, and she has curves, so was always going to look big. But she will always be compared to someone, by herself or by others.
Not to take away from the much needed discussion on Jesy’s behaviour, but I’d certainly refrain from labelling the other girls - or ANY woman - as being “boyish shaped”. Having smaller hips or broader shoulders doesn’t make you any less feminine, just because those features are more exclusive to women than men doesn’t mean they define the female figure. Women come in many shapes and sizes. And besides, Perrie and Leigh are both curvy, they’re just skinnier than Jesy. The only girl I’d say who’s “less defined” is Jade and, she’s come out in the past saying it’s made her feel like less of a woman than the other girls at times, so coupling that with her history of ED and I’d definitely say this is a highly inappropriate comment to be making.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t imagine how this video is going to look with the song at all! But they look fantastic!

Reactions: 4
This bugs me and everyone could see it coming a mile off when she left LM. He mental health is so bad she needs to take time for herself. If being in LM is bad for your MH, then being a solo artist will be too. I think she overestimates her popularity.
I think she’s naive in thinking LM fans will automatically follow her. The type of music she wants to make is very different to LM, I can’t see many hardcore LM fans crossing over to both. Sure she might find a new demographic but shes a fool if she thinks that’s just a given - she’ll have to work bloody hard to convert new fans and I really don’t think her voice is that unique or strong compared to others already in her genre.

Reactions: 11
I really like the song and love the video!!! I couldn't help but think Leigh Anne and Perries voices sounded slightly auto tuned... the only reason I'm against this is because we all know how amazing their actual voices are, so I didn't think there would be any need? Especially Leigh Anne's, it just didn't sound like her in other songs?? Other than that I loved it and thinked they looked insane!😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like the song and love the video!!! I couldn't help but think Leigh Anne and Perries voices sounded slightly auto tuned... the only reason I'm against this is because we all know how amazing their actual voices are, so I didn't think there would be any need? Especially Leigh Anne's, it just didn't sound like her in other songs?? Other than that I loved it and thinked they looked insane!😍😍😍
I'm pretty sure it is just the style of music, dance music is always heavy on it, even if just for style choices.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.