Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honkytonkcat

Yeah you can but your child comes first. If you want to put your job first don’t have children. The band will split after the tour and they will go and enjoy that time with their babies. Im not sure why you are so bitter about women being good mothers and doing the right thing. Do you have a guilty conscience?
*Professor Quirrell voice*
“TROLL IN THE DUNGEON...TROLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON. I thought you oughta know”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Skinnylike

Why do women have to give up their jobs to be a good mother. I'm so sick of this narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Peach97

VIP Member
People on twitter criticising their speech for being political 🙄 How are three women talking about the struggles they face in a industry that is extremely male dominated, especially behind the scenes, "political"?
Because they’re 3 women and people (men) hate women talking about something that might make them feel a little bit uncomfortable. You always get the “theyre just singers what do they know!!” As if they don’t have any brain cells to talk about sexism, which is very well known, in the industry.

Reactions: 27

Scandalous_Purpose

On the other hand, Alex comes across so well, the fact that he went with Perrie to rehearsals when she had bad anxiety and would learn the dances is so sweet

• Heart

RoseBush23

Just came across on my FB feed, people are crapping their pants Little Mix is due to break up!

Well considering 2 are in the club and so is the manager, possible!!!
If your manager at work became pregnant... would that mean you’d be out of work?

brd989

I think Perrie's having a girl, Leigh-Anne's having a boy, and Jade's having a solo album Q4

• Haha
Reactions: 26

tattle420

VIP Member
i can't believe they didn't even bother doing any research & really put 'jade' on the front cover. how embarrassing.

Reactions: 25

monsterinlaw

The complete radio silence from Jesy about the waxworks is embarrassing. The Madame Tussauds team did an amazing job, at least thank them for their hard work!

• Sad

elliexmae

Chatty Member
To be fair, I do find it grating when as soon as someone gets a positive test their hands are clamped to their stomach at every opportunity. We get it, you're pregnant. You are also other things.
I don't understand why do people care though. I'm sure they also have other things to worry about than a pregnant woman holding her bump. It's just being miserable honestly.

july1234

I’m a black woman and have been a fan of Little Mix from the start. I started to notice Jesy’s black fishing the last couple of years too. The Sweet Melody video was the last straw for me, I totally understand that people tan. I don’t find a problem with that, each to their own. But in that video... she looked the same skin colour as Leigh-Anne. That’s where the problem lies. I’ve grown up with so many insecurities and in school, people pointing out that I have big lips etc and then see many people (not of colour) online, getting lip fillers and over lining their lips and getting hyped/praised for it. When I’ve been made to feel ashamed of my natural look. It is frustrating. That article has been an eye opener to say the least... I’m not sure how Jesy’s solo career will pan out after that 🥴 I also agree and think they were clutching at straws with the Mel C comment, it wasn’t meant that way.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I keep thinking I really want them to win as a massive FU to Jesy which is honestly so petty and awful. Thing is, I genuinely wouldn't have thought that if she hadn't seemed so sour about leaving and ever since. I would have just wanted them to win for them. I mean I still do - but without the added sass lol. I'd love to know how they actually feel about the situation because maybe they don't feel she's treated them badly in which case we are just being needlessly bitchy on their behalf and insulting their friend, but we won't ever know and it's so hard to think it was amiccable when Jesy has been so obviously rude about them ever since.

jackolantern

VIP Member
If we are going to maintain these prehistoric attitudes can we atleast have some equality and start expecting the men to stay home and give up their careers too? 😒 God you’d think we were back in the 1900s.

If they want to stop they can. If they don’t, they don’t have to. EITHER way is ok. Women are more than just mothers, say it louder for the people in the back.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s honestly like she’s trying to pretend she was never in Little Mix. Fucking weirdo, you’d not have the platform you have now and the options you have without them. God know your roots, ungrateful twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24