Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
No idea where these are but do any of them seem tropical like??
Yeah none of them are 🤔 interesting... wonder where Leighanne was/is....
All of their usual friends who they go on holidays with are in Portugal in a rented house and Alex is there. More than likely she will be there as it’s all couples, but they’ve all been quite quiet about being there and not tagging each other In photos etc. Same with Leighanne, being very hush hush!
Ohhhh I literally just had a look at her friends profiles! Clearly haven’t been paying attention haha. Won’t they have to quarantine now when they come home? Cause they’re not supposed to travel to Portugal.. Did they go before it went to Amber? Cause if not that’s really bad of them.

Lara98

Chatty Member
I wonder if they’d already had wax figures before Jesy left would she have been melted down to make someone else once she departed. 😂

Here we go!
I wonder which outfits they'll choose to be dressed in!!👀 any ideas or what you'd like to see??

sephylily

VIP Member
Just came across this photo, can’t get over Jesys tan!!!

to this, yes but she identifies as black. Both of Leighannes grandmothers are/were white. Jade also mentioned her heratige which would make for such an interesting “Who Do You Think You Are?”
That's really interesting because I'd never realised she was mixed race before. I thought she was white.

Queen Bey

Omg yes!!!!! I forgot about that, the question wasn’t even who’s you’re favourite, It was which member are you most like? one of them was not going to get picked as there was only three of them, and they were so young too!!!
Glad it isn’t just me who feels this way about it :ROFLMAO: I totally agree, being so young I can’t imagine their decision was meant with any malicious intent.

liar liar

VIP Member
This is such an awful take, my God... Undermining a black woman's experience with racism because "she always looks miserable". Anyone that follows Little Mix knows Leigh-Anne is probably the most cheerful and sweet out of the four members. Having been a fan for 10 years, I seen on several occasions either micro-agressions or blatant racism towards Leigh and even towards black fans. Racism is unfortunately a big problem in the Little Mix fandom.
I agree. But this is what happens when you manufacture a group as Simon Cowell did. There was no natural synergy/friendships. Those have grown and between themselves they have realised their strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure that the racism is real and certainly not to do with not gurning non-stop which is mental. I think that without Cowell's interference they have turned into lovely young women who still have careers but strong outside relationships too. I can't comment on Jessy.

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the article on The Sun about Leighanne apparently buying her engagement ring back off of a pawn shop 🤨
Yes! Apparently it went through 7 pawn shops before they got a phone call. I don’t know how these things work but surely they’d be able to back track who / how it got there in the first place?