Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Brits have been mentioned in every interview they’ve done this year so I’m pretty sure they’ll win tomorrow. They must have been tipped off surely otherwise it would be really tit after all this hype

Reactions: 5
I would swap my 9-5 corporate job for a days work and their wage... they have an extremely luxurious life style - I don’t get why people are making out like they will struggle!
No one said their work isn't incredibly well paid, it absolutely is but it's not as easy as you think it is. We only see the surface. As I said, many singers have spoken about being awfully overworked. We have never walked a day in their shoes. Let's not go there.

Reactions: 2
Being a mother is a more important job than being a dad. Personally I would want to enjoy the early years with my baby if I had the amount of money they had, and start the band back up once the kids are older.
With that first sentence, for once someone’s actually rendered me speechless. BOTH parents are as important as eachother. Fact. 😶

Thread suggestion - Three mixers become five, Jesy’s debut nosedives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Perrie and Alex will get engaged soon? :ROFLMAO: What're they waiting for
They might not want to? Or literally any other reason.

Literally why do we still have such dated opinions on life having to be marriage, baby, man does career, woman stays home 🥵 People live such different lives now and everyone does things on their own time frame. Or indeed not at all. Life is hella boring when everyone is the same.

Who knew LM life updates would take us back to the dark ages 😳

Reactions: 18
So did Jesy like Perries post ? I dont get why it shows up for some people but not others. I cant see it at all

Reactions: 4
@Windermere I think she has restricted her accounts. Only people who follow her can comment on her posts and probably that affect seeing her activity as well.

Reactions: 3
They might not want to? Or literally any other reason.

Literally why do we still have such dated opinions on life having to be marriage, baby, man does career, woman stays home 🥵 People live such different lives now and everyone does things on their own time frame. Or indeed not at all. Life is hella boring when everyone is the same.

Who knew LM life updates would take us back to the dark ages 😳
Saw someone on the Dailymail saying their bad examples for their fanbase for having children out of wedlock... Can these girls do anything without people talking about them having to be role models. It's the same thing with the stage outfits. Trust me, not even the most naive Little Mix fan will go on a leotard to school just because they wore it on stage and they surely won't be getting pregnant either.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So did Jesy like Perries post ? I dont get why it shows up for some people but not others. I cant see it at all
It's really strange, it doesn't show up unless you're following her. I'm not, and when I search the likes on that post it doesn't show Jesy, but if I follow Jesy then go search again it shows up.

I think it might be a bug in searching the likes when there are so many, because it's not specific to Jesy, I searched for some other people I don't follow who have commented and they don't show up when I search the likes unless I follow them either.

Reactions: 2
Both Perrie and Leigh-Anne likely knew they were pregnant when they agreed to go ahead with the tour, re-record Confetti, film a music video and do lots of press. No one would’ve forced them otherwise, especially if both of them are pregnant. So they clearly want to do this, having a baby will be massive but it’s not the end of a career they both clearly love

Reactions: 9
Both Perrie and Leigh-Anne likely knew they were pregnant when they agreed to go ahead with the tour, re-record Confetti, film a music video and do lots of press. No one would’ve forced them otherwise, especially if both of them are pregnant. So they clearly want to do this, having a baby will be massive but it’s not the end of a career they both clearly love
This!! They were in a recording studio writing new songs last month for their next album, they’ve even talked about working on new music last week... also, funny how at the time we were all focused on looking at leighannes belly to notice another hiding in plain sight, I need to go back and watch all recent promo haha!

Reactions: 4
Saw someone on the Dailymail saying their bad examples for their fanbase for having children out of wedlock... Can these girls do anything without people talking about them having to be role models. It's the same thing with the stage outfits. Trust me, not even the most naive Little Mix fan will go on a leotard to school just because they wore it on stage and they surely won't be getting pregnant either.
The horror of it... 2 women, both in long term relationships, financially secure... having children without getting married first. Absolutely dreadful. 😂
this news has brought out some really outdated views. (Hate the word wedlock too 😫)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not saying they have to just because they have a baby! It's because Perrie made comments about being married to him in the past, so it's on the cards at some point no?

Jesus didn't realise a casual comment would incite so much criticism, honestly, not saying people HAVE to get married to have kids ok!

Reactions: 7
i'm honestly so happy for perrie!! i've always had a soft spot for her and i'm so so happy for her and alex 😭 💜 never saw this coming tbh

The legal fact is though getting married provides more security for the majority of people who are not in the same financial position as the LM ladies.

I'm not saying they have to just because they have a baby! It's because Perrie made comments about being married to him in the past, so it's on the cards at some point no?

Jesus didn't realise a casual comment would incite so much criticism, honestly, not saying people HAVE to get married to have kids ok!
I think they will, but a baby is a much bigger commitment to each other than a ring so I don’t get the fuss too much among some fans on Twitter who seem mad she got pregnant before he proposed haha!

Reactions: 1
I think they will, but a baby is a much bigger commitment to each other than a ring so I don’t get the fuss too much among some fans on Twitter who seem mad she got pregnant before he proposed haha!
Are we actually living in the old ages so weird.

Does anyone know how to make an new thread I dont

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.