Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone’s got their fingers crossed for LM winning best group tomorrow at The Brits. It would be SUCH a moment and so well deserved and overdue.
And because we all want to see what passive aggressive shite Jesy posts afterwards let's be real 😏

Reactions: 12
This narrative of women giving up their careers once they become mothers is so toxic. Yet non suprisingly, not one person saying Alex or the other fella will give up their careers. Wish we could re-enter 2021 and move on from this ancient view point. They can love their babies and their job, it's not one or the other.
Being a mother is a more important job than being a dad. Personally I would want to enjoy the early years with my baby if I had the amount of money they had, and start the band back up once the kids are older.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Jesy acknowledging Perrie’s post and not Leigh’s is making her look worse
Doesn't surprise me. In recent years, I noticed Jesy going on about how Perrie was her best friend and almost trying to make it 'Perrie & Jesy' and 'Leigh & Jade' in a very covert, secondary school queen bee type way. Perrie seems sweet and a little oblivious, so I'm guessing she just went along with it. Also seems less likely to stand her ground than Leigh - and especially Jade - if Jesy ever acted up. Perrie has probably crossed her the least.

Reactions: 9
I hope they do continue as LM. But their lifestyles and careers are very different to most women returning to work. Sure they can take the babies on tour, but that means the fathers probably not seeing them very much for weeks on end. That's a big compromise that most parents do not face.

I really hope one isn't influenced by the other e.g. Leigh-Anne is back working within 3 months therefore Perrie must be too. Such close proximity just makes them rife for comparison.
yes very different in a much better way, they barely work.... if you can even call it that. Just lots of hanging around all day which is fine with kids, plus they only really tour the U.K. so it’s not like they’ll be far away for that long they could literally go home after the shows if they really wanted. Plus, the fathers are both footballers who will travel a lot anyways plus Perrie and Alex live in two different parts of the country, they will be more than fine!

yes very different in a much better way, they barely work.... if you can even call it that. Just lots of hanging around all day which is fine with kids, plus they only really tour the U.K. so it’s not like they’ll be far away for that long they could literally go home after the shows if they really wanted. Plus, the fathers are both footballers who will travel a lot anyways plus Perrie and Alex live in two different parts of the country, they will be more than fine!
People truly don't understand how time consuming their work is... It's a bit disrespectful to say what you have just said. I don't think it's harder than your average job but to say it's barely work ain't it at all. Those girls barely sleep when they're working.

Reactions: 8
Being a mother is a more important job than being a dad. Personally I would want to enjoy the early years with my baby if I had the amount of money they had, and start the band back up once the kids are older.
How is being a mother more important than being a dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People truly don't understand how time consuming their work is... It's a bit disrespectful to say what you have just said. I don't think it's harder than your average job but to say it's barely work ain't it at all. Those girls barely sleep when they're working.
I would swap my 9-5 corporate job for a days work and their wage... they have an extremely luxurious life style - I don’t get why people are making out like they will struggle!

Reactions: 4
I like the one about winning big at the brits because i want to manifest that

Reactions: 7
I like both I would them all to be in it like #littlemix #3 Baby Mix ,baldy pics , jesy vs little mix who will win the first brit

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, 2 of little mix preggers AND the manager!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.