Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's been known for a while fab conditioner and water spray gets creases out. Sure lyndsey QOC has used it before

Reactions: 1
Mops used that years ago when I first started following her, I can see beggy and hinch all over again. The rants about I did it first lol

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong if someone offered me a £1000 sofa I'd be like 'ok yes please'😂 but I literally wouldn't have that sofa in my house even if they paid me too.
Its horrid. And it's one of the nicer ones on their website too. Which is shocking considering how jank it is.
I’d take anything right now, after 4 .... YES FOUR!! next faulty sofas I asked for a refund, I’m now sat on two office chairs from my dads work 🤦🏼‍♀️ And then I see all these influencers with new sofas 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Not sure if this thread is still active.. But I can't believe she's just filmed her kid NAKED on her insta stories. I actually feel sick!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was shocked to see this and reported it immediately. Ironic as the other week she was offering her services as a safe house for children to escape Domestic abuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that someone with such influence can be THAT stupid

I’m also shocked it’s still there

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ve also reported it, I can’t believe it’s up, and that she’s disappeared since then without acknowledging it!

you can’t tell me in the 6 hours between her moaning at her naked child and rabbiting on about her rug that nobody said a word to her? I couldn’t resist replying to tell her how wrong it is!

Reactions: 1
I bet she’d not post herself naked!
Why would anyone do that, I’m really shocked a huge majority of people on my insta have small accounts and don’t ever do that!

Reactions: 2
Oh she responded on her stories. It’s not the makeup one carli, it’s the one before where she’s running around. I guess instagram removed it. Unfollowed. Utter disgusted in her

Reactions: 3