Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not buying it for one second
Innocent mistake or not she knew what she was filming-
I’m shocked it’s taken this long for her to comment

Reactions: 4
Yes strange response not what I expected from her tbh. Surely you would double check any video of your children before uploading it to be viewed by thousands of followers ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no. See I genuinely think this might of been a mistake. I mean who watches their stories back and she clearly was trying to cover it.

For me MLM has been a bit of a lifesaver. She's shown that it's not all roses during lockdown, she's shown how grubby her house has got during this period and that parenting is bloody hard. I spent so much time in a bit of a pit struggling with working, home schooling and so on. Looking at my bomb site when others are posting their show homes, perfect children etc has really made me doubt myself - stupid I know, but MLM and a couple of other accounts have been showing that life for them is similar to us mere mortals. I do get the upset it's caused.

Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest when she posts her children it always makes me uncomfortable as they’re usually half naked or in a nappy. It’s wrong, and why is she shaming people for automatically thinking of pedalo’s when a child’s image is posted with that content? I’m sure most parents first thought is who may see a picture etc...we live in a modern world. Those images should be private, not splashed about. Who wouldn’t check before posting when your kids running around naked? And tbh I also feel sorry for her neighbours. I would be very uncomfortable living next door and a naked child running about 24/7. What happened to the odd bath pic kept in a photo album until a birthday or wedding day? She needs to open her eyes honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no. See I genuinely think this might of been a mistake. I mean who watches their stories back and she clearly was trying to cover it.

For me MLM has been a bit of a lifesaver. She's shown that it's not all roses during lockdown, she's shown how grubby her house has got during this period and that parenting is bloody hard. I spent so much time in a bit of a pit struggling with working, home schooling and so on. Looking at my bomb site when others are posting their show homes, perfect children etc has really made me doubt myself - stupid I know, but MLM and a couple of other accounts have been showing that life for them is similar to us mere mortals. I do get the upset it's caused.
Rubbish! If your child has no clothes on, put your phone away!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You don’t film a naked child end of!
Her response was disgusting aswell!

I never allowed my kids to be naked in the garden, I’ve not got a private garden and who knows who is watching? I certainly wouldn't film or take photos for social media.

The account that she is on about has respect for her children and is voicing what we all(most) think!

Reactions: 5
Children shouldn’t be exposed on social media end of. I have more respect for accounts who keep their kids off social media. These are few and far between unfortunately

That response is shocking. She’s basically saying because she’s not a pedophile she doesn’t think like one so it wouldn’t occur to her to not upload nude clips of her child? duck off, Carli. She’s playing the dumbo card here! It’s her job as the mother to consider that ANYONE could be watching and do anything with the images!!!

Reactions: 2
That response is shocking. She’s basically saying because she’s not a pedophile she doesn’t think like one so it wouldn’t occur to her to not upload nude clips of her child? duck off, Carli. She’s playing the dumbo card here! It’s her job as the mother to consider that ANYONE could be watching and do anything with the images!!!
Exactly!! Imagine showing your naked child to over 200k followers. Not even an apology either.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she’s being so defensive about it 🤔 she done wrong and now needs to hold her hands up and apologise. There’s no way in hell she didn’t realise you could see everything.

If it’s something that even needs covered up in the first place it shouldn’t be posted at all.

• Angry
I didn't know about her until I saw a video of her naked child being talked about on Instagram. If that doesn't make you sit down and really reconsider how you use social media, I don't know what will. I really don't buy the "honest mistake I don't watch my stories back" you SHOULD! If you're in the house/area with other people you aught to be watching back and making sure nothing is in the background that shouldn't be - like your child's bare naked body. If she learns her lesson then fair enough but I'm glad people have come down hard on her. She needs a really good shake up to realise just how serious it is. 😐

Last edited by a moderator:
I am shocked by the aggressive and defensive response. She’s the only cleaning account I liked enough to follow, but I’ve now unfollowed. Lost all respect for her.

Reactions: 2
What’s this arse licker on about? Makes my skin crawl
I used to like him at first but he quickly became a weirdo, who constantly tried to plug crappy wax melts and bath bombs to help “soothe your anxiety”. Seems very much up LMM’s arse..

Reactions: 3
I used to like him at first but he quickly became a weirdo, who constantly tried to plug crappy wax melts and bath bombs to help “soothe your anxiety”. Seems very much up LMM’s arse..
He’s up anyone’s arse if it benefits him. Makes me want to hurl *shudder*