Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would just say why she was off!! Her cryptic messages clearly show this wasnt a technical issue!! It was dealt with by me?? What does that mean? I'm dying to know!! I do suspect she was in some bother with the ASA as today the plum mention has #AD clearly displayed, please Miss Mops... tell us Tattles what was wrong? Please???

Reactions: 3
I wish she would just say why she was off!! Her cryptic messages clearly show this wasnt a technical issue!! It was dealt with by me?? What does that mean? I'm dying to know!! I do suspect she was in some bother with the ASA as today the plum mention has #AD clearly displayed, please Miss Mops... tell us Tattles what was wrong? Please???
I second this 🤣

@Little Miss Mops. This is why MH is not harmless: Oh look there's the astonish Mrs Hinch uses, if I get the window, shower,and disinfectant spray I am a Hincher 😁 but wait, she uses stardrops too. Oh it's only a few quid may aswell get some Paul the pine too and white vinegar! Bloo oh that's really good that, So is the harpic pine/tablets,the duck stuff and those things I attach to the rim they last week's. Still I had better get 3 per loo like MH...in my element here. Better have some bleach and toilet wipes! What's that stuff she uses for her flusher. There it's that..dettol spray. Since I'm here I should pickup some other essential, items. She likes cif cream cleaner and the sink one.. but she also likes the bar tenders keep, ahhh I may aswell. Washing powder, mustn't forget the spring awakening fabric softener the ace stuff cos it's ace apparently. Colour catcher sheets..white wash, dark wash and mixed whooo. Then she uses tumble dryer sheets, lenor of course. Well I had better buy 10 boxes for the cusions, pillows and artificial flowers aswell as my dryer! Back to sinks nearly forgot!! Soda crystals for the plug. Now since the bicarbs next to the crystals it's handy for my mattress and microwave. I don't have stains on my carpet but I'm getting Dr Beckmann just incase! Now I know I need zoflora..atleast 3 flavours and I should buy atleast two of each, it's the done thing. Snow...no it's 1001 let's get 3 because it goes nowhere in no time. Right I had better buy baskets to store it all and the right cloths to use my Hinch haul. Shame no pink stuff left, next time though. So I need pinkeh and minkeh, Kermit and buddy. Oh god what about scub daddy/mummy! Now my Hoover's not as good as Sharon so I'm investing, because I need a good Hoover after Daving my house. Ah but remember the squeegee for the stairs! So after Sharon I would have the best results with Vera cos any other mop isn't the Hinch army way. Flash lavender of course with my mop it's so calming and cuts through the muck. Mind she says get on your hand and knees once in a while..where are the flash floor wipes? House is spotless now..could do with cifing the patio furniture though don't forget Elvis too! So after a long day Hinching..I can light my Ava may melts, drink horlicks in the bath with my bombs, face mask, bayliss and Harding soap! Write myself an inspirational message on my board by the bath.Treat myself to some coco pops or pop tarts and wash up after with fairy liquid and dishmatic. That is why! Vulnerable, lonely people wanting to emulate her!! It's wrong. She's not a cleaner she's a walking advert. But she'll be your friend all you have to do is spend and swipe up. Oh and inbetween I have to buy her ghost written book or I can't call myself a true Hincher😖

Exactly! Dont tell me you can vindicate her behaviour?
F the dust very well said and very true

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Used to love her account.. loved her end of tennancys etc.
She tried to go down the root of supporting small business’s which yes is great but it’s mainly re posts now days! Or sales.
She’s lost her down to earth approach and now I just look at the millions of white dots for stories.. watch a few and get bored!
She did dislike hinch until she had a lightbulb moment. Back up plan if she doesn’t make a few dollar from being hunches mate is her plum swipe up. But don’t forget she might post about it constantly but shes just letting us know how great it is, not asking us to sign up!

Reactions: 7
Now that you mention it... LMM has just been posting other people's posts and this isn't just cos she is on holiday! Her page has taken a nose dive recently, wonder if it has anything to do with her account being shut down for a bit the other month?

Reactions: 1
Had to sadly unfollow Carli today cants take any more of the #indysarmy and the poo pics . I understand kids can get into stuff when your back is turned but this has gone beyond the joke at this stage .

Reactions: 16
Had to sadly unfollow Carli today cants take any more of the #indysarmy and the poo pics . I understand kids can get into stuff when your back is turned but this has gone beyond the joke at this stage .
Don’t like to Mam shame anyone etc. But I’ve thought to myself what on earth or these people doing (or not doing) for some of the things they’re doing. But I just scroll on by 😂 as I like the tips for cleaning x

I unfollowed her ages ago, was sick (literally) of her posting pictures of her daughters tit on the floor. Absolutely vile, we dont need to be seeing every poo you're child does and why the duck does she even want to take a photo of that?! Scruffy women!

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed — at first I thought she was ace and loved the before and after cleaning pics in end of tenancy cleans.... but unfortunately the house just kept grossing me out 😭🙈

I actually think it's great she shows real life but it's all got abit much now, whilst kids will be kids I think some of her followers set situations up with their child and use the hashtag just to be noticed by carli. All abit odd imo.

I actually think it's great she shows real life but it's all got abit much now, whilst kids will be kids I think some of her followers set situations up with their child and use the hashtag just to be noticed by carli. All abit odd imo.
Like weird cult followers. Some sharing is realistic and relatable like you say but there is no need for oversharing for likes

Reactions: 2
The close up of the poo did me in. Why?????? Why film it. Vile.

Reactions: 6
Ooooh I didn't know this joker has her own thread. I can not believe she was gifted an almost £1000 sofa. They must be desperately giving them out to anyone unless she approached them. Have any other "influencers" got them to?

Ooooh I didn't know this joker has her own thread. I can not believe she was gifted an almost £1000 sofa. They must be desperately giving them out to anyone unless she approached them. Have any other "influencers" got them to?
Its tit too, looks hard and rough. She makes me laugh bangs on about don't need many products to clean, then advertises a near on £1000 sofa with an option to pay monthly. twit

Its tit too, looks hard and rough. She makes me laugh bangs on about don't need many products to clean, then advertises a near on £1000 sofa with an option to pay monthly. twit
Her trying to justify it was almost painful to watch to. She so desperately wants to be "real" and different from the rest but she's just the same, out for everything she can get. She's just done a paid partnership ad with Adis. So she's a brand rep for Sebo & Sponge and on Adis payroll to, she must be making a tidy little package there, plus all her other little aff links to top it off.

Her trying to justify it was almost painful to watch to. She so desperately wants to be "real" and different from the rest but she's just the same, out for everything she can get. She's just done a paid partnership ad with Adis. So she's a brand rep for Sebo & Sponge and on Adis payroll to, she must be making a tidy little package there, plus all her other little aff links to top it off.
Tbh You wouldn't think so the way she lives.
Her house honestly makes my skin crawl, I'm not even being mean saying that it generally does.
She bangs on about house work can wait but actually the size of her place it shouldn't need to.

Reactions: 5
Tbh You wouldn't think so the way she lives.
Her house honestly makes my skin crawl, I'm not even being mean saying that it generally does.
She bangs on about house work can wait but actually the size of her place it shouldn't need to.
It is grim, she seems to be pissed half the time to. Do you remember when she used to always share her kids poo 🤮, what goes through her head honestly. The whole Indy watching her iPad with a massive dick video and saying "daddy", last week. I couldn't believe she admitted that on her stories.

• Wow
It is grim, she seems to be pissed half the time to. Do you remember when she used to always share her kids poo 🤮, what goes through her head honestly. The whole Indy watching her iPad with a massive dick video and saying "daddy", last week. I couldn't believe she admitted that on her stories.
Her pissed stories are nasty, all slurring her words and red eyed. I have nothing against drink, crack on, not bothered but doing stories about things like big Ben when you smashed just makes her look like a prick.