Little Bow Pip LBP #2 Nikki's addicted to Tattle, threatens the Guards to try and rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sonny who is what? 6/7 months old is wearing 12/18 months.....look fine around the waist to me! Turned up a slight bit at the bottom....so are they a small fit Nikki? šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Shs now using sonny as a distraction from the insensitive ignorant post she put up yesterday. Ignoring what she said, and people's reactions to it. And she's not putting up people's answers to her question "for her poor nana" explaining daily death numbers today either .. Which she could have googled.. And also she asked and mentioned about daily numbers before months ago so she should actually know šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
She was clearly thinking her question would cast doubt on the daily figures and gain her sympathy with her followers for her previous post

Reactions: 6
I know she says she doesn't watch the news... Like it excuses her for being ignorant to this world wide pandemic we are having. Don't ask your instagramer followers to give you information and facts about covid. Research them yourself, watch relevant news pieces, go onto the hse site. This is why she's an anti vaxxer. Cause she doesn't go to the right places for the right information. Asks the people she feels will give her the kind of answer she wants to hear rather then actual facts.

Reactions: 8
Is there no way these "influencers" can be held responsible for her type of behaviour? I'm sick of it. If a normal person in a normal job behaved like that, at some point a boss or manager would step in. Something has to be done. Guaranteed as soon as they could be held accountable a lot of them would change "job"

So sonny who is what? 6/7 months old is wearing 12/18 months.....look fine around the waist to me! Turned up a slight bit at the bottom....so are they a small fit Nikki? šŸ™„
Donā€™t even think theyā€™d fit my 9 month old and 9-12 month is usually a perfect fit

Reactions: 1
The
Shs now using sonny as a distraction from the insensitive ignorant post she put up yesterday. Ignoring what she said, and people's reactions to it. And she's not putting up people's answers to her question "for her poor nana" explaining daily death numbers today either .. Which she could have googled.. And also she asked and mentioned about daily numbers before months ago so she should actually know šŸ™„
The right place to ask would be her sister in law but that would be admitting defeat for nikki

Nikki just wants someone to agree with her so she can post it up as "oh this is the common answer" she's a bleeping bullshitter to the core.

Her ridiculous posts clearly highlight there is an issue between her (them) and Terry. Her putting out these crazy outlandish posts clearly shows sheā€™s not in touch with terry as surely she would be more understanding and would say ā€œso terry explainedā€ or ā€œterry told meā€. Iā€™m wondering if this is why they donā€™t seem in contact anymore? Which I could understand. Terry is by no means our savior but at least sheā€™s not posting anti covid tit like her sister in law. Iā€™m thinking there total opposite opinion of this pandemic has caused the rift (which they seem to try and hide but is so blatantly obvious)

I'm not sure. I've no doubt that Terrie will be jumping on the first plane to The Greek Islands or somewhere the second she can! Dog thrown in somewhere forgotten about! I think what happened was the only time they had really spent together was a bit fake because it was when Terrie and David were home from Oz. Everyone makes such a fuss and kind of puts on a bit of a show and it's all great fun. But now that they are living in Ireland and it's just normal life they've realised they don't get on / are different

Reactions: 2
People who "claim" to be medical professionals gave her the information about the deaths. I'm not a medical professional and I could have told you that you absolute walnut. It's something you can discover very easily if you'd done a tiny bit of research. You know, educate yourself as you always like to bleat on about. She's so weird. Why is she making a big deal about the deaths and when they're reported. Regardless of when they're reported these are still people who have died because of this pandemic you like to joke about nikki. bleeping cop on

Reactions: 13
Nikkiā€™s posts tonight on the answers to her questions yesterday scream that she is a stubborn bit*h. First of all she NEVER asked specifically for medical opinions. She has no idea whether the people answering her question regarding the daily reporting of deaths are in fact medical professionals but sheā€™s making out to her followers that they are! You actually donā€™t need to be a medical professional to understand all this anyway, you just need not be ignorant. Still telling people not to be afraid of the numbers because what is reported daily ā€œIS NOTā€ the actual number of deaths and that we are being scaremongered. Does she not realise that the majority of those deaths may in fact be deaths that happen on the day? Covid deaths are registered pretty quickly when they know the person has it and also thereā€™s a chance that deaths are underreported on specific days too for all of the reasons she mentioned so there is every reason to think that there are more deaths happening every day rather than less than what is reported! Sheā€™s non stop spreading misinformation even when she thinks she can disclaimer #notmyopinion, #notmyinformation. She angers me so bloody much.

Reactions: 5
She needs to understand that these people died due to Covid. It doesnā€™t matter when, we need to know and record number of deaths. If the government didnā€™t tell us then thereā€™d be further outrage.
I think the issue is that there is an overestimation of covid deaths. If someone dies of something unrelated to covid and they had tested positive for covid too, it's initially recorded as a covid death, and then later changed to the actual cause of death. Which obvs means figures will be inaccurate. A lot of families have been outraged their loved ones death has been recorded inaccurately.

Reactions: 2
Nikkiā€™s posts tonight on the answers to her questions yesterday scream that she is a stubborn bit*h. First of all she NEVER asked specifically for medical opinions. She has no idea whether the people answering her question regarding the daily reporting of deaths are in fact medical professionals but sheā€™s making out to her followers that they are! You actually donā€™t need to be a medical professional to understand all this anyway, you just need not be ignorant. Still telling people not to be afraid of the numbers because what is reported daily ā€œIS NOTā€ the actual number of deaths and that we are being scaremongered. Does she not realise that the majority of those deaths may in fact be deaths that happen on the day? Covid deaths are registered pretty quickly when they know the person has it and also thereā€™s a chance that deaths are underreported on specific days too for all of the reasons she mentioned so there is every reason to think that there are more deaths happening every day rather than less than what is reported! Sheā€™s non stop spreading misinformation even when she thinks she can disclaimer #notmyopinion, #notmyinformation. She angers me so bloody much.
If she was actually genuine with her question instead of trying to be bitchey, she could have easily tagged or privately messaged one of the qualified doctors on instagram such as Dr.Doireann.... multiple times this year she has put up reassuring information and advice.
But nooooooo Nikki is looking to find out who her cronies are, the tinfoil hat nuts who would agree with her.

If she was actually genuine with her question instead of trying to be bitchey, she could have easily tagged or privately messaged one of the qualified doctors on instagram such as Dr.Doireann.... multiple times this year she has put up reassuring information and advice.
But nooooooo Nikki is looking to find out who her cronies are, the tinfoil hat nuts who would agree with her.
Also it will alienate her from other mommy bloggers she is trying to become friends with like aoibhe cause eventually the subject will come up and divide people who follow them. You can say each to their own but it doesn't work, I had a anti vax friend and eventually we just couldn't be friends anymore. When you feel so strongly either way, the other knows you dont really believe a word they are saying and are thinking its bullshit. So the very fact that she is having zooms talking about issue with babies and kids shows how amazingly fake she is cause she doesn't agree. Its all for money likes and follows

God every post she makes enrages me. Honestly wtf business is it of her and do we want her opinion nah. You just keep breaking rules nikki you and your family and responsible for deaths by continuing to break the rules it isn't the 99 year old running to get new carpet and to ikea for office stuff.....

Why does it matter what day the deaths are reported? What matters is these people are dead. Why is she such a horrible nasty uneducated cow of a person?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its baffling really isn't it. Ok, so the 101 figure she mentioned may not have died on the same exact day, but they still died God love them. How is that even questionable at all on any level?! One was 19! I hate the posts and comments you'd see when those ages are given 'oh they must have had a serious underlying illness then'... SO WHAT?! They still died, it shouldnt be lessened. I have a child with an underlying health condition, who is perfectly fit and healthy otherwise, and hopefully will live to a good old age, but if she gets Covid it could potentially make her v sick and/or kill her... she is 14... does it matter that she has an underlying illness and dies, or would it be better for idiots to think 'oh sure it was the illness got her'... šŸ˜¤ šŸ¤Æ. More people have died in the first 3 weeks of 2021 than the whole of 2020 from Covid.. if that doesnt make Nikki or anyone else stop and think, nothing will. Sorry for the rant, it just boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.