Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much to say at the moment all we see is sweaty Betty posts , red faced panting and a few 💩 cardigans or gilets shoved in.. not forgetting the 🤮 Symprove . Missing the goss also..
Have to agree wouldn’t have her life for all the free Meaghers 💩 in the world. As for him, he’ll been gone the minute this is all over. He’s served his sentence over lock down just waiting to be set free.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how Meaghers make any money at all with all the shite they give to blaggers
They pass the cost on to paying customers , they all do it, thats why I avoid as much as possible companies that gif the IG greedy grabby huns

Giving off about followers messaging her again , rude person! Ohhheee and listen to me putting on my little girlie voice and show you all my diamonds at the same time!!! And Yes most of the country is on Zoom , majority even my grannie can use it fgs..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What a bleeping twit.... “Thanks Lisa for getting more discounts” 🤮🤮🤮🤮 FULL OF HERSELF

• Sick
What is wrong with these people -very needy I can see why they cling to every word she says I certainly wouldn’t be asking where she got anything she wears so so old fashioned - but fair play to them in the height of a pandemic they seem to have loads of money to throw away on these overpriced shoes cloths brushes even bloody water to wash their windows🙄

• Haha
I’m sorry now but Brown Thomas wouldnt even get 100 pairs of a certain type of shoes so how a shoe shop in Cork could sell out of 100 pairs is beyond me . I have worked in retail for many years and I can tell you when the shoes delivery’s come in it’s 1 size 3 ,2 size 4 ,3 size 5 ,3 size 6, 1 size 7 and possibly 1 size 8 so someone is telling lies and you can’t reorder certain sizes they have to come in a full pack

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry now but Brown Thomas wouldnt even get 100 pairs of a certain type of shoes so how a shoe shop in Cork could sell out of 100 pairs is beyond me . I have worked in retail for many years and I can tell you when the shoes delivery’s come in it’s 1 size 3 ,2 size 4 ,3 size 5 ,3 size 6, 1 size 7 and possibly 1 size 8 so someone is telling lies and you can’t reorder certain sizes they have to come in a full pack
Tell me about it, every time a new shoe comes in to my favourite shop boutique I have to move fast for that very reason, my size is sold out and they only get one of each size in a delivery. It happened yesterday and I will be waiting until March for the next delivery !!

Lies, lies and more lies 😡

Have they ever shown the deliveries packed up and ready to be collected for delivery?? 100 boxes would def be collected. Seems hugely excessive for a small shoe shop right enough(I mean, I assume it’s small, I actually have no idea🤣) and the shoes being flogged are generally fugly.

Reactions: 1
Yes. I am a size 8 and I nearly have to camp out to get anything in my size. Most times they maybe get 2 pairs but usually only one pair of eight. Bullshit!

They pass the cost on to paying customers , they all do it, thats why I avoid as much as possible companies that gif the IG greedy grabby huns

Giving off about followers messaging her again , rude person! Ohhheee and listen to me putting on my little girlie voice and show you all my diamonds at the same time!!! And Yes most of the country is on Zoom , majority even my grannie can use it fgs..
Missy you always get the best screenshots of her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Don't understand what the brands see in her, for Pamela Scott she throws on the dress or gilet does a twirl and that's it. Looking at other bloggers like Sonya Heslin or Daily diva will dress things up and down with lots of options. Lisa puts no effort in.

Wreaks my head too that she doesn't say where her clothes are from or old, then the passive aggressive message when people ask.

Reactions: 9
She’s gone way too big for her boots, she has this sense of self entitlement that she didn’t have when she started! She used to be lovely and so friendly.

But this bullshit now of “oh don’t be asking me where I got my 100 year old jeans” oh duck off lisa!!

who the duck is even messaging her???

Reactions: 5
She’s gone way too big for her boots, she has this sense of self entitlement that she didn’t have when she started! She used to be lovely and so friendly.

But this bullshit now of “oh don’t be asking me where I got my 100 year old jeans” oh duck off lisa!!

who the duck is even messaging her???
Sure you couldn't be spending your hard-earned money on stuff she doesn't earn money off.

The shop is in Bantry which is a small town in County Cork, no way they would stock 100 pairs of shoes. The shop is tiny, I've seen it.

Reactions: 4
Don't understand what the brands see in her, for Pamela Scott she throws on the dress or gilet does a twirl and that's it. Looking at other bloggers like Sonya Heslin or Daily diva will dress things up and down with lots of options. Lisa puts no effort in.

Wreaks my head too that she doesn't say where her clothes are from or old, then the passive aggressive message when people ask.
💯 She’s been dialling it in for years. No effort, no creativity. The passive aggressive messages are unreal also, she has zero time for the very people who have created her career and made her so wealthy and successful. A bit of gratitude wouldn’t go amiss.

The shop is in Bantry which is a small town in County Cork, no way they would stock 100 pairs of shoes. The shop is tiny, I've seen it.
Exactly !! She must think we believe this tripe 😂😂😂

💯 She’s been dialling it in for years. No effort, no creativity. The passive aggressive messages are unreal also, she has zero time for the very people who have created her career and made her so wealthy and successful. A bit of gratitude wouldn’t go amiss.
Gratitude ?? She doesn't know what that means, she will understand a word once it has me, me or me in it !!

Friend screenshotted her fb post today. Go look. Comments about poor quality of products she pushed and her saying she is giving up fb possibly nut she seemingly doesn't post there anymore really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.