Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I laughed, this is coming from one of the most ignorant people ever

Please bow down to the Princess of Ireland
I saw this earlier. The cheek like!! You are working for US hun. Your customers owe you nothing. You should be thanking THEM!

Reactions: 7
Shocked that a so called brand ambassador for a product can’t answer all questions on it - dangerous in my opinion

Reactions: 6
She has no interest at all in anything she is selling. Happy to flog away till the cows come home but won't answer any questions in relation to said products. Imagine paying her to be an ambassador for a brand but she passes all queries back to the brand instead of making an effort to interact with customers who are parting with their money to buy said products that she is being paid to sell.

Reactions: 8
She has no interest at all in anything she is selling. Happy to flog away till the cows come home but won't answer any questions in relation to said products. Imagine paying her to be an ambadssador for a brand but she passes all queries back to the brand instead of making an effort to interact with customers who are parting with their money to buy said products that she is being paid to sell.
Looks like the Princess of Ireland 👸 needs to recruit a lady in waiting...I mean one can't be doing such menial tasks as responding to messages and then have to filter the ones who haven't used their manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me old fashioned but shouldn't you practice what you fuckin preach?? No please or thank you in sight when she's asking questions...
Screenshot_20201229-172347__01.jpg

• Heart

Loves manners but her response is "right back at you" how rude is that, could she not have said thanks and the same to you and your family, like a normal person 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh just F;€&K OFF! She is just sooooo rude n not friendly when she is walking around in her local town ! Maybe she should learn about having manners

I guess if the priest is involved, it makes sure that locally everybody knows how much she raised and how ‘brilliant’ she is for doing it. People who wouldn’t necessarily follow her etc. Maybe she needs some positive local exposure most of all after her HC antics.....wasn’t there a local person involved in that? If she went to town on them in the aftermath(I don’t know, we never heard) it would have made her look quite bad locally. None of this has been done out of the goodness of her heart for sure.
I know of the local girl involved. A relative of hers told me that she ended up in debt to get legal advice because she was being hounded by solicitors. Funnily enough the legal advice she got was to ignore all contact from them as she had done nothing illegal and was just being used to try and garner information about Tattle user. All that girl allegedly done was share info from here onto a small insta account she created. The famous legal team had her so scared that her mental health took a serious hit! She was apparently told by her solicitor that If her name is made public she will have a serious case against LLL ltd because of LLL saying she was harassed and stalked. This girl done no such thing but LLL made it look like that to her hundreds of thousands of loyal followers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh just F;€&K OFF! She is just sooooo rude n not friendly when she is walking around in her local town ! Maybe she should learn about having manners
Is it tea time ☕??? Tell us!!!

I know of the local girl involved. A relative of hers told me that she ended up in debt to get legal advice because she was being hounded by solicitors. Funnily enough the legal advice she got was to ignore all contact from them as she had done nothing illegal and was just being used to try and garner information about Tattle user. All that girl allegedly done was share info from here onto a small insta account she created. The famous legal team had her so scared that her mental health took a serious hit! She was apparently told by her solicitor that If her name is made public she will have a serious case against LLL ltd because of LLL saying she was harassed and stalked. This girl done no such thing but LLL made it look like that to her hundreds of thousands of loyal followers.
Jesus😱 That poor girl!! I hope she is doing better now. HRH really is a nasty bit of work, isn’t she?! Her name must be mud locally!!

Jesus😱 That poor girl!! I hope she is doing better now. HRH really is a nasty bit of work, isn’t she?! Her name must be mud locally!!
And if HRHs name is mud its of her own doing, her arrogance knows no bounds.

Hope that girl is ok too.

While I don't condone bullying ever, we are certainly entitled to an opinion and there's a difference.

Reactions: 6

I attended a funeral not a million miles away over 12 months ago , someone admired my outfit , I said I follow an influencer from Tullamore (I was new and had yet to discover the real LLL) the reply ‘oh that stuck up thing, no one likes her, she only speaks to the big shots , thinks she is better than everyone else ‘ so yes the majority don’t like her in the area and from the villages and towns around her.

Who the actual **** does she think she is! One of the rudest IG huns you can come across. Only answers messages that kiss her 🍑, not seen much of her saying Please or thank you . It’s followers that line her greedy pockets. What a horrid self entitled selfish person she is . Please god soon more followers will cop on . People recognising her cheap perfume ffs beam me up Scottie . like someone mentioned earlier she or him most likely sending these messages. I can’t get over the fact she seems to have no real friends , only those that she works with or in business with. Is there no lifelong ones, school friends ?

I hope that poor girl gets advice , she has not committed a criminal offence, don’t be bullied by solicitors they work for LLL and charging her an arm and a leg. I would tell them very politely to **** off . She has only shared what the HRH of Tullamore shared , we all know where she works, many know where she lives. Tullamore is not a rally big place, I used to shop there once. She shows her walks, gym, work, home, family,fella on a public platform. Solicitor’s will try and intimidate, their letters are meant to scare us. Look on Facebook for groups they advice people been threatened by Soilcitors, Baliffs etc. plus if you don’t own property they can do eck all to you. Hope that poor girl gets some help with this intimidation. What a bully this LLL seems to comes across as. Choosing my words wisely in case I am threatened with HC 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I took a virtual break over christmas. Haven't checked insta at all. Doesn't appear I missed much!

Reactions: 2
I took a virtual break over christmas. Haven't checked insta at all. Doesn't appear I missed much!
Well that’s more than she did after promising she would! You missed some riveting content like “was it cold where we were” or if we prefer King or Tayto crisps. Other than that was just the usual flogging and complete absence of #’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.