Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And really its only an excuse to showcase the designer shoes. Even Lodi well left behind. The brands she really shops we're left out off the process. Alexander McQueen. A tortured genius of a designer and now gracing middle aged spoiled women. As someone who pushed the envelop with fabric he wouldn't be happy.

Reactions: 2
Re; The Coats, Initially I thought that too but I think she was referring to other waterfall style coats in shops as rags, not the 2 previous ones.
This is Lisa we are talking about here?!? The utmost professional who manages to hold down a job(questionable) and host a live QVC stream from am to pm. She’d never jeopardise her McElhinney’s gig, especially that Paul’s in Kilkenny dropped her, no more free Lodi shoes!!

€305 for that white coat, agree it was the worst of the 3 she showed. It didn’t do a thing for her, the way she went on was ridiculous

Reactions: 4
€305 for that white coat, agree it was the worst of the 3 she showed. It didn’t do a thing for her, the way she went on was ridiculous
She was orgasmic over another cream coat the last time too, similar to the grey one she tried on yesterday and I think said it was her Christmas present. She was like a Dr doing the rounds in the coat 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ in my opinion!!

Daily Diva Helen is one that just might steel her thunder, I think she shows great style and mixes it up all the time.

Reactions: 7
She was orgasmic over another cream coat the last time too, similar to the grey one she tried on yesterday and I think said it was her Christmas present. She was like a Dr doing the rounds in the coat 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ in my opinion!!

Daily Diva Helen is one that just might steel her thunder, I think she shows great style and mixes it up all the time.
Funny, I always think that about white/cream coats too!!

Agree that DDD way more stylish, she mixes it up and isn’t afraid to have fun with what she wears. Lisa’s style is unchanged since 2016 and very dull and boring at this stage.

Reactions: 6
Holy mother of God, the reviews of the perfume are nauseating, there are middle aged women up and down the country being chased around the kitchen by their husbands all for a sniff of the Lisa's perfume. I think some of them must have bulk bought the auld wine shes flogging too 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like DDD, the house is normal, her kids are happy healthy and sporty. She chopped her hair short a few years ago and totally changed her approach to the site from race day fashion to more cutting edge. She admitted to getting fillers in a thin upper lip. I do tend to dip in and out through. Jeyz I'm middle aged and I don't have the energy for a husband chasing me around the kitchen. Another reason to avoid. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like DDD, the house is normal, her kids are happy healthy and sporty. She chopped her hair short a few years ago and totally changed her approach to the site from race day fashion to more cutting edge. She admitted to getting fillers in a thin upper lip. I do tend to dip in and out through. Jeyz I'm middle aged and I don't have the energy for a husband chasing me around the kitchen. Another reason to avoid. ;-)
Me too and spray of perfume has never had that affect on my fella!!

Reactions: 1
Well she just got UGG slippers from Pauls,
Shes easily bought really. Mentioned the slippers, took 2 seconds to mention discount code for Pauls, job done shes gets the free slippers and Pauls gets the attention of her followers.

Well she just got UGG slippers from Pauls,
and as a former Pauls addict, this is exactly why I stopped buying off them.. Why should I fund freebies for the likes of LLL! 😡 If they want to send freebies then maybe a homeless charity or a womens refuge would be better served!

Reactions: 8
On a day when everyone is sobbing over supervalu and John Lewis ads I watched the promo for Dispatches on child poverty. I know its the UK but I don't doubt that this situation isn't replicated here. I had to go to the toilets to wipe away the tears as it brought elements of my own childhood back. I was extremely blessed. Grew up in a poor but stable house. You knew not to ask for anything once you got past a certain age and yes food was scarce at times. It was a struggle but my parents viewed education as the way out of this and I was lucky to be given the chance to go to college. Both myself and dh work and our kids are probably a bit too spoiled as we indulge them in experiences that we didn't get.

And then you go on instagram. During the week Tignams kids got a huge haul from Arnotts and giving used products away to charity shop. These shops really should review how they try and hook us. I'd have ALOT more respect for companies buying into the whole kindness and looking after those who really need it this christmas rather then giving Lisa yet ANOTHER pair of ugg slippers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow her new bespoke Christmas wreath will be called "The Lisa'' omg 🤣🤣🤣
Please stop the world I want to get off.!!

A good old read through after a bit of time away from watching depressing,greedy,bragging,grabby, gluttonous Insta huns.. What is wrong with these companies feeding their greed. Just checked LLL , KC and RG now. One begging for a stair gate, he has now got it? I see R Gorry now flogging Pamela Scott, every post of hers now apart from whinging , trying to be Hinch , and posting her kids on IG is sell sell sell.. The other one and her UGG aww did the fella not bag a free pair? IG can really affect those not in a good place, to see these horrid grabbers seemingly perfect Lives daily really can impact on a persons MH . How can people really be influenced to buy 💩 that they get for nothing, ok in the beginning I did buy a few things but tg I copped on quickly, they are all trying to flog the same stuff. Reminds me of Moore Street market Dublin when I was a kid, Apples. Bannas, Pears , all stalls trying to flog the same stuff. That bike sweating is 🤮, them eye bags well that’s not a good advert for all the free lotions and portions she gets. 😂 at the perfume on Buy and sell 😂 and that comment about riding Trump I was in stitches , great one 👍🏼 her been pretty I think she looks what she is, harsh, hard bully ,stuck up thinks she is better than everyone else. Takes a certain sort of character to post photos of food that would feed a family of six that them two are going to consume, yet families prob even in her own community are struggling to put food on the table. Never seen the post about her calling some coats rags!! What a horrid 🧙‍♀️, can everyone afford the prices of the 💩 she promotes, I think Isle Jacobean is 💩 worst coat I ever had, wore it once! Was it Arnotts sending out toys for T’s kids , ffs send them to a women’s refuge, hospital, struggling families 😡might email the t***s and point it out. Just watch them all over the comming weeks with all the freebies ,Just seen her delivery of free flowers . then post her scent 💩 next to the flowers , unreal , company sends her them to advertise, but she pushes her perfume ..Sending them to the more deserving would serve them better. And now they are making her a xmas wreath she can’t wait to show us the Lisa Wreath 🤮 Her voice really goes through me. Well I think that’s nearly a week of me catching up on my Tattle comments 🤣

Was it same designer do KC house as the LLL one? How can these companies afford to do all these freebies? Pass it on to the unsuspecting consumer I guess? We provide a flooring service , not in a month of Sundays could we afford to offer expensive flooring like this lot get. Ok the odd pieces or rugs to charities but that’s it, hard enough in these times as it is ,with lock downs etc.. that KC lights, furniture , Expensive flooring, kitchen etc , just like LLL , surely they can’t get it all free??? He was begging for stair gate , hey presto he says today that someone is now fitting two for him..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow her new bespoke Christmas wreath will be called "The Lisa'' omg 🤣🤣🤣
Please stop the world I want to get off.!!
Its going from bad to worse.. Liz got the perfume and is singing its praises.. poor auld Joy is gonna have a migraine with the smell of that 💩 tonight.. sinking to new lows now.. is anyone really gonna buy that 💩 on this particular instahuns recommendation.. I don’t think so!

In case anyone is interested Lovato candles are doing 50% off from 6pm
Just an FYI to anyone thinking of buying that the candles are tiny! I thought I was getting a great bargain a few weeks ago and was disappointed when they came, they are really small in size.

I see she is flogging a ‘Black Friday deal’. Heavily discounted puffer coats. €50. She wouldn’t be seen dead in one really!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.