Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcissist In Overdrive Warning Needed on her Stories today 🚨🚨🚨
When other bloggers launch products do they go on with this egotistical, I am great, nonsense? I cant recall any other influencer going on like this ever. I cannot listen to her. Its cringeworthy, second hand embarrassment is right.

Reactions: 10
I’ve bought some stupid 💩 online over the years, when I’ve been pissed. Really stupid, unnecessary crap. But even drunk Roisín wouldn’t stoop so low as to buy her tat🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Jenny Glow bring out a copy and sell it for a tenner or free with other purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is a place in Kilkenny that was in her earlier shows “valley of roses”. They copy every perfume going for €25. Absolutely amazing perfumes. I’ve ordered loads from them. So, you can get the Tom ford dupe for half the price. I actually think I feel a bit sorry for her. She’s absolutely manic the past couple of days. She believes her own tripe though. She’s to be pitied I think. I would dislike her life.

Reactions: 9
She needs to come out and say she is going to give 20% of profits made on this p1ss to some recognised charity if she is to attempt to save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Narcissist In Overdrive Warning Needed on her Stories today 🚨🚨🚨
When other bloggers launch products do they go on with this egotistical, I am great, nonsense? I cant recall any other influencer going on like this ever. I cannot listen to her. Its cringeworthy, second hand embarrassment is right.
017A1F90-5E76-4B8D-9570-810C1FAF40B3.jpeg

Starting to sound a bit like KC tonight in the car all that’s missing is the scream! . Same ole bull ‘I got ye’s a discount with Blank Canvas’ No get it correct, Blank Canvas reduces them, every company in the land is going to be doing discounts to try and get rid of stock due to sales been down!!

Reactions: 8
She needs to come out and say she is going to give 20% of profits made on this p1ss to some recognised charity if she is to attempt to save face.
Mental Health would be good especially her local charity might save some face over that disgraceful conduct of her earlier this month. I thought she was slurring her words today too. That fake smile and fake tears would give you nightmares. No one smiles when they cry. She is the least genuine trustworthy person ever and the Deafening silence from other bloggers on her new "product" is ringing so loud I'm surprised she can't hear it in Offaly. Lisa needs to take a pill and lie down, so manic today. I can't wait to see this woman just duck off somewhere. Her FB friends should see that video she made.

I’m not surprised other influencers are not mentioning her new perfume. She never mentions anything unless she’s either being paid or gifted. Rarely mentions any worthy causes. I messaged her the time she got measured and all her bras were the wrong size. She got a drawerful of new ones so I let her know of a charity that accepts bras to redistribute in Africa mainly. Hoped she might share it but nada. Just an automatic like of my dm. Miserable 😡

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that her messages from secret sheep I mean loyal fans seem to be from people who also struggle with the same grammar issues as the lovely Lisa?? Surely just a coincidence though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice that her messages from secret sheep I mean loyal fans seem to be from people who also struggle with the same grammar issues as the lovely Lisa?? Surely just a coincidence though.
‘Your’ right 😂

• Haha
Does anybody remember a while back, a shop up North looked for recommendations of an influencer to show off some of their clothes. Lisa was recommended and then somebody else made a slightly negative comment about Lisa underneath the comment and then that person got attacked (I think lisa might have even commented personally on it, plus the comments of one of two sheep) Anyway, she ended up doing a try on of one outfit, but she never did anything more for that boutique. I often wondered why or what happened.

Reactions: 5
Does anybody remember a while back, a shop up North looked for recommendations of an influencer to show off some of their clothes. Lisa was recommended and then somebody else made a slightly negative comment about Lisa underneath the comment and then that person got attacked (I think lisa might have even commented personally on it, plus the comments of one of two sheep) Anyway, she ended up doing a try on of one outfit, but she never did anything more for that boutique. I often wondered why or what happened.
It was the Walk in Wardrobe online. Just as you said they were looking for BA for their boutique. Herself got all up & heavy with the person who commented. Needless to say TWIWO have Retroflame as BA all the way over in Newyork 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but I no more believe that bride story and as for people forking out 50 blooming euro for a tiny bottle of perfume they don't know what it's smells like is just pure madness

It was the Walk in Wardrobe online. Just as you said they were looking for BA for their boutique. Herself got all up & heavy with the person who commented. Needless to say TWIWO have Retroflame as BA all the way over in Newyork 🤣🤣
Oh really? She did show one outfit though, didn’t she? I often wondered why they never sent her anything again. Was she too expensive to use or was the response from her try on not good enough for the boutique or what?

Didn’t realise Retroflame was their BA now, don’t follow her anymore as she bored me to tears🥱

Reactions: 1
Oh really? She did show one outfit though, didn’t she? I often wondered why they never sent her anything again. Was she too expensive to use or was the response from her try on not good enough for the boutique or what?

Didn’t realise Retroflame was their BA now, don’t follow her anymore as she bored me to tears🥱
Don’t know the whole story just about the BA. I 💯 agree with you about retro flame & her sister they can both bore off 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s a good woman to create a buzz. In order to have it stocked in pharmacies wouldn’t she need a distributor. Oh, hang on, wasn’t her friend from Jenny Glow one of them. Oops.
I would think it was jenny glow who was behind this piss

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.