Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused why your upset that someone took the review.

Your using an anonymous account here it's a public website... It won't be traced back to you. It contains no identification to your life.

It wasn't me but I don't see why there is such an outcry.

Unless I'm missing something?
Cos it’s fundamentally a 💩 thing to do??

Reactions: 9
I
Confused why your upset that someone took the review.

Your using an anonymous account here it's a public website... It won't be traced back to you. It contains no identification to your life.

It wasn't me but I don't see why there is such an outcry.

Unless I'm missing something?
I had a look at the review and it's practically word for word what the poster said, it's not within anyone's rights to take directly what she said and then to copy it right onto the review page without her permission regardless of whether it's anonymous or not. I'd be pissed off too.

Reactions: 4
Totally it's tit and not a proper way for anyone to operate if the poster wanted it on Google she would have done that herself.

But at the same time can't really see the level of upset, this is a public website so to say it was said here in confidence is a stretch.

Post were screenshot from here and placed all over Instagram and FB which again was tit but lots at the time said well it's public so what can be done.

good not much trust here on tattle. Grind your own axe on google reviews and leave us to fight our own battles. That sort of carry on would turn anyone off participating or coming with the eye opening content.

ps it wasn't me!

Reactions: 1
good not much trust here on tattle. Grind your own axe on google reviews and leave us to fight our own battles. That sort of carry on would turn anyone off participating or coming with the eye opening content.

ps it wasn't me!
As the only person who can't see why it would upset someone I assume I'm getting the blame 😂 😂

I actually wouldn't be arsed stealing someone else's words in that way.

And I wouldn't actually care if someone takes my words because I can't be identified and I'm well aware my words typed here can be seen by anyone as it's an open website......

Wasn't me 😉 Ive had a look there now and can't see it though so whoever did it has obviously taken it down. If you want to give a tit review at least write your own!!!

Anyway, I’m delighted to hear that the ‘fume ain’t very nice. That’s just made my day😁

Reactions: 4
My aunt bought it she doesn't like it. She knows her perfumes but this wasn't for her said even the branding in real life looks like those knocks off's, theres more bottle then there is perfume when your holding it you would wonder is 50 euro really worth 50ml and its not only get the month out of it before its gone and the scent doesn't last anymore then 3- 4 hours after that you need to top up as the scent doesnt linger and the vanilla undertone those smell cheap...I've yet to smell it myself. but those are her words, now I can't wait to smell it...to be honest I'm kind of angry she's not 100% happy as she said you really don't know what your buying..never again!!.
Return it , as an online purchase in the eu she is entitled to return it

Reactions: 2
Tip of the day, spray perfume on your face mask and breathe it in!! What?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG who the hell put what I said privately on this up on google reviews...please take it down.
Why would someone do that; was it someone from here, silly Q, it must have been, traitor in our midst, not on at all

Ok so how many bottles of the Chantelle p*** do we think she got in?

As the only person who can't see why it would upset someone I assume I'm getting the blame 😂 😂

I actually wouldn't be arsed stealing someone else's words in that way.

And I wouldn't actually care if someone takes my words because I can't be identified and I'm well aware my words typed here can be seen by anyone as it's an open website......
No blame allocated to anyone here. My powers of deduction are quiet low at the moment.

More than she is making out for sure😂
Anyone see the Meaghers drop She was focussing on So Sue me as the lower end spend for presents to the luxury point of Clarins. Listen LLL to use a country girl analogy if you furrow where So Sue Me ploughed you'd be doing well. (or something likethat)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.