Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her and I know she is exactly as described. But In her eyes she’s the victim!
Def has a strong victim mentality alright. I’d say she was a spoilt child growing up and probably still is.Just my opinion based on what I see her showing on her public pages, of course😇

Reactions: 7
Def has a strong victim mentality alright. I’d say she was a spoilt child growing up and probably still is.Just my opinion based on what I see her showing on her public pages, of course😇
She really does come across as if she's a victim, the constant crying, self absorption and need for validation combined with her air of grandiosity. Every day she's posts how many kms she has walked, what workout she's done etc.. So what!! I run every single day, I just don't need to air it on instagram just to seek approval from strangers. I actually saw a very interesting post yesterday from another instagram account about bloggers promoting products. In it she says that a '' lot of prominent influencers don't always have the consumer's best interests at heart and the public put their trust in them but there is a lack of knowledge and authenticity involved. People should work out what's right for them before they part with their hard earned cash''. I've also read that "many beauticians who have years of experience behind them end up with correcting the effects of products recommended usually by influencers such as acids, peels for skin and other products with strong ingredients that just cannot tolerate it". So Lisa (and others too) with your cabinets full of expensive products, maybe before you go on the hard sell you might actually consider what you are promoting.

Reactions: 10
But.. Lisa tries every product she receives and won't sell it unless she believes in it!
That's what she has been telling us all....... right?
All the amazing comments she has received for the perfume make wonderful reading.
Just on this occasion I was just unable to hit the swipe up! Im sticking to Chanel!
I did the shows, bought the Symprove/Spotlight/etc etc but those days are over for me now.

• Haha
Ha. I was only thinking the same last night. I’d love to get a smell of it. Heavily vanilla based sounds cheap and nasty though and it’d kill me to line her pockets!

Def think she has people close to her creating hype in the comments and DMs. They seemed to ramp up after the initial 24hrs when sales were slow. SUSPICIOUS🤣🤣🤣
My aunt bought it she doesn't like it. She knows her perfumes but this wasn't for her said even the branding in real life looks like those knocks off's, theres more bottle then there is perfume when your holding it you would wonder is 50 euro really worth 50ml and its not only get the month out of it before its gone and the scent doesn't last anymore then 3- 4 hours after that you need to top up as the scent doesnt linger and the vanilla undertone those smell cheap...I've yet to smell it myself. but those are her words, now I can't wait to smell it...to be honest I'm kind of angry she's not 100% happy as she said you really don't know what your buying..never again!!.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My aunt bought it she doesn't like it. She knows her perfumes but this wasn't for her said even the branding in real life looks like those knocks off's, theres more bottle then there is perfume when your holding it you would wonder is 50 euro really worth 50ml and its not only get the month out of it before its gone and the scent doesn't last anymore then 3- 4 hours after that you need to top up as the scent doesnt linger and the vanilla undertone those smell cheap...I've yet to smell it myself. but those are her words, now I can't wait to smell it...to be honest I'm kind of angry she's not 100% happy as she said you really don't know what your buying..never again!!.
You should DM her this and see does Seh share it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol ask here where it’s made I’d reckon it should be on the box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn’t. The second interior designer that did her living room up did this.!

They did fall out. Because Lisa is rude and entitled and made a fool of her. She got what she need from OM and left her high and dry and then Adeline came only threw a few cushions And candles and got the praise.
she falls out with everyone. I know this first hand! Greedy rude individual. The most unlikeable person I’ve ever met.
I really liked the girl behind Organised mayhem. She seemed to work really hard on it. Stillorgan decor did the paint and Lisa churlishly said a while ago she repainted the whole thing again . . . not that you'd notice.

finally an honest review.

Reactions: 5
Does it say where it’s made? Also the reviews on her site are heavily monitored so I wonder can you leave a review on google?

Reactions: 1
I'll have to get my aunt to spend me a picture...if its on it, it's must likely in small print...I don't know about sending a DM to Lisa I would certainly land myself in the high court along with my auntie...no in fairness my aunt liked her but after this rubbish not anymore she felt out of pocket when you compare it to designer fragrances, just got sucked in to the hype. I didn't even tell her I would say what she told me on here, but theres an honest review for you anyway.

Last edited:
Wasn’t too long ago that she was basic enough herself with her pine floors, doors and furniture and terracotta tiles tbh. Chanel would have looked v posh in such a setting. But she forgets all of that these days with her freebie interiors🙄
Agree! I remember commenting how her house was very basic previously .. got slated, was told not to be mean! I just meant for her & the way she carries on ... but I think people are seeing through her now and her notions TG

Reactions: 5
OMG who the hell put what I said privately on this up on google reviews...please take it down.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG who the hell put what I said privately on this up on google reviews...please take it down.
That's terrible, very unfair to do that.It needs to be taking down ASAP. Whoever did that should not be on here if they can't show respect on discussion from a poster!

Reactions: 4
That's terrible, very unfair to do that.It needs to be taking down ASAP. Whoever did that should not be on here if they can't show respect on discussion from a poster!
Exactly! As the original poster said she was happy to share the review here in confidence... that has breached that confidence please remove it......

Reactions: 4
I mean, why do you even need a google review anyway? Who even reads them? If you search for her Ladyship, Tattle is one of the first hits. Roads will lead to here anyway.

Reactions: 2
Confused why your upset that someone took the review.

Your using an anonymous account here it's a public website... It won't be traced back to you. It contains no identification to your life.

It wasn't me but I don't see why there is such an outcry.

Unless I'm missing something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.