Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pushing all my buttons today …

The “buy it for your man” bull .... Am Lisa, women have women partners too!!!! And .... I know this is shocking but men can actually pick & buy their own fragrance now a days!!!

“Where would I be going charging €209”. It doesn’t matter a shite if you have the exact same ingredients in the exact same ratio with the exact same formula as Tom Ford. People buy Tom Forde for the sheer luxury & thrill of owning something he designed. So she presents it that she's doing us a favour by "only" charging €50 .....

Is she really as deluded as she presents???

The white LV / Marc Jacobs & black Chanel coffee table books in the background .... WOULD YOU BE ABLE

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The bottle is sooooo cheap looking. 50 euros for a white label perfume.

Notions about herself.
That’s exactly what I was going to say.... plus I’d never spend €50 on a perfume that wasn’t from an established brand like Esteé Lauder, Chanel etc... sure Little Mix, Beyoncé etc... all do perfume for around €20 if you were going to buy a ‘celebrity’ endorsed one surely you would be looking at someone more ‘famous’ mortified for anyone that buys that 💩

Reactions: 9
Would women of a certain age not stick to the classics ? Just thinking out loud really and I am of a certain age.
Same here , would never buy without trying first . I would imagine majority of her followers are of a certain age also . Why would anyone spend €50 on something that they don’t know? even we’ll know celebs don’t charge that for the 💩 they put their name on. Will be sticking to tried and tested designer fragrances .

Reactions: 4
I wear Chanel, it's 90 Euro a bottle but I work hard for my little luxury. Lisa can do one. Her reputation goes before her. So I would rather stick pins in my eyes that buy into her crap. She is like someone on speed today. Keep reposting those pics of her dissing MH. Lest we forget.

Reactions: 8
She's pushing all my buttons today …

The “buy it for your man” bull .... Am Lisa, women have women partners too!!!! And .... I know this is shocking but men can actually pick & buy their own fragrance now a days!!!

“Where would I be going charging €209”. It doesn’t matter a shite if you have the exact same ingredients in the exact same ratio with the exact same formula as Tom Ford. People buy Tom Forde for the sheer luxury & thrill of owning something he designed.

Is she really as deluded as she presents???

The white LV / Marc Jacobs & black Chanel coffee table books in the background .... WOULD YOU BE ABLE
so she is Happy to say it’s a designer knock off and not her own idea?
if that’s ok could someone do a knock off on her fragrance and charge €15 a bottle , mentioning it’s the same. Or would there be a HC case with her going bananas and her dad telling her they are wrong. People do know there are many Tom Ford replicas at a fraction of her price?

What the actual **** is she trying to make out that She is in the same league as Chanel, Dior etc, deluded or what ... Bit strange though this appears after a few of us mention the well know established Fragrance brands 🤔 reading here 🤔

I wear Chanel, it's 90 Euro a bottle but I work hard for my little luxury. Lisa can do one. Her reputation goes before her. So I would rather stick pins in my eyes that buy into her crap. She is like someone on speed today. Keep reposting those pics of her dissing MH. Lest we forget.
Same here, only buy my little luxury just after Xmas once per year and it lasts because it’s quality, have often took a coat out of the wardrobe that have not worn for 12 months or so and you can still smell Chanel on it . For every day I will wait for bargains on Marc Jacobs or other well known ones and they always come up. Love Daisy and they will only be £50 or less . I honestly can’t see many buying her one, if they do will they be returning customers? repeat custom is the key to success .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well she made a balls of that '' launch '' carrying on like a teenager, embarrassed for her. Must have been up all night blocking anyone who ever gave her any sort of negativity because I'm blocked on fb & insta 😱😱😱 kinda glad, she an absolute sap and her day will come, her and her pissy perfume😂 no thanks ill pay for an actual designer perfume, wouldn't buy it for a fiver.

Oh my god - yes. It’s like the spotlight branding. Also, does she know that she can’t actually use Tom Forde’s name? Legally? Hence the reason why stylist use the term ‘designer inspired’ for fear of being sued.

Oh my god - yes. It’s like the spotlight branding. Also, does she know that she can’t actually use Tom Forde’s name? Legally? Hence the reason why stylist use the term ‘designer inspired’ for fear of being sued.
Very like spotlight. So the fragrance isn’t original and the packaging isn’t original , so what too so long?

Reactions: 1
how very underwhelming.

No I won't be purchasing.

I use Tom Ford perfume. I did buy the Just Jack dupe - E15 so lisa is attaching a premium of E35 for her name.

Reactions: 2
Bottle top is a knock off of Armani Prive anyways.. Has she also said it's a based off of Tom Ford too?

I think Linda very tied up too as she is using art work from her own product launch a few years ago. I have a feeling Just Jack/Jenny Glo got royally ripped off as the business model is being copied here. Possibly same production/boxing etc.

Reactions: 2
As someone said above who would buy perfume they haven’t smelled. it’s such a personal thing the scent you like versus somebody else
But you miss the point ... she’s alluding to it being like Tom Ford.. gurls.. when ye smell the top, middle & bottom nites ye will understand 🙈😂
Now.. on another ‘note’.. my hubby’s aftershave is a kind of turn on for me.. imagine knowing he was wearing something based around that ghoul..., jeez girls I would rather do without for the rest of my days 😆

• Haha
Sher it has to be made in Ireland? She wouldn’t put her name to any other rubbish to quote unquote herself 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.