Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘by Lisa’ logo looks so childish. Also a bit of strange choice given how similar it is to Luna by Lisa Jordan no?

Weren’t So Sue Me’s perfumes a bit of a flop? I get that the target markets might be different but I still find it a very odd product choice to release. Not to even mention that you can’t smell it before buying it off a website and there won’t even be testers in pharmacies if it’s available to buy in physical shops?!

I bought the new Angel perfume last week anyway so I won’t be purchasing, I’d rather Thierry Mugler to Lisa McGowan🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
You’d take a punt on the Jenny glow for the price alone but not this price for something you can’t smell.

was that the original company with the tree of them that then the Jenny one left?

also my team. How pretentious.

Reactions: 5
The ‘by Lisa’ logo looks so childish. Also a bit of strange choice given how similar it is to Luna by Lisa Jordan no?

Weren’t So Sue Me’s perfumes a bit of a flop? I get that the target markets might be different but I still find it a very odd product choice to release. Not to even mention that you can’t smell it before buying it off a website and there won’t even be testers in pharmacies if it’s available to buy in physical shops?!

I bought the new Angel perfume last week anyway so I won’t be purchasing, I’d rather Thierry Mugler to Lisa McGowan🤣🤣🤣
Would women of a certain age not stick to the classics ? Just thinking out loud really and I am of a certain age.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After all the hype months and months of it cant help feeling a bit meh....perfume for 50 was my guess yesterday, to me its too expensive, im a chanel or tom ford girl and will spend the €€€ once twice a year, i wouldn't buy a perfume for €50 that i have never sampled, price point way out , if she wants to unload what's likely a huge amount of stock, im guessing ot will be a 1 off purchase for a lot of the sheep,

Reactions: 7
Even Lidl with their €4 perfume last year made more of an effort. I guess the breif was just bung it in the cheapest generic perfume bottle you can find

Looks very retro, but in a dated unpleasing way - reminds me of some wallpaper I had to rip out with that gold gradient

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with this over lunch.

It looks like a launch and product from The Apprentice. Omg.

• Haha
Yes those bracelets would do my head in. God she’s a dose today. Well everyday but especially more so today 😂😂😂😂

I absolutely love the bring and buy comment. Take a bow who ever came out with that. It has to go into the next thread title

Reactions: 4
Yes those bracelets would do my head in. God she’s a dose today. Well everyday but especially more so today 😂😂😂😂

I absolutely love the bring and buy comment. Take a bow who ever came out with that. It has to go into the next thread title
‘Covid scuppered her bring and buy sales, so her cheapo perfume must not fail’ perhaps??!!🤣🤣

Why would anyone buy a fragrance online that they have never smelt?
I actually did once, but I really wanted the bottle it came in; I didn’t give a 💩 what it actually smelled like, I just wanted it for on top of my dressing table🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So life is black and white *head taps manically

I find it very strange that she linked her rant about mental people to her first product launch.... Why would anyone want to associate them being a horrible uncaring person to their new product! Unless you expected more press from your high court action in order to sell and it’s all fallen flat!..

Reactions: 1
‘Covid scuppered her bring and buy sales, so her cheapo perfume must not fail’ perhaps??!!🤣🤣

I actually did once, but I really wanted the bottle it came in; I didn’t give a 💩 what it actually smelled like, I just wanted it for on top of my dressing table🤣🤣🤣
It seems its a knock off of/similar to Tom Ford which is priced at €209 ( the one she wears)according to the influencer herself, aimed at those that can't afford the Tom Ford. Its all very condescending really. The bloody cheek of her.

Just waiting now for all the well wishing floral bouquets to arrive and the shout out to all her business 'friends'

OK, wow, hard to know where to start on this one. To begin, I’m glad she’s happy, the world needs more happy people; it’s just that I’m not sure I would be happy if this was the result of five years of my “hard work”.

All it reminds me of is a Transition Year enterprise project. The angelic, virginal female and the dark mysterious male. The whole concept is juvenile. (Or maybe I’m a hardened cynic).

Does anyone remember AVON Little Black Dress & Little White Dress perfumes and body sprays?

Funny that she went with black & white when she lives in a grey home.

Funny too that she went with the concept of black & white considering the times we live in when such classifications don’t always generate positivity.

Shower gel gift sets etc to follow for the Xmas market I presume?

I’m flabbergasted.

Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see what bloggers share it. Also, is the black and white concept a little controversial? As someone said above in the times that we live in?

The image for the male scent of the man in a suit fiddling with the cufflinks is so cliche and unoriginal. It’s like a stock photo image for male fragrance and typical of every campaign for every male scent ever. Zero thought or originality

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.