Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sher ladzzzzz there’s not a week goes by that she doesn’t wear that Ilse Jacobsen rain coat, what a complete lie?

Now ladzzzzz I won’t lie to ye, it is expensive, but I’m wearing it, so I’m hoping ye go out and spend your weeks wages on it ok ladzzzzz

Something very off about her, wonder is she a bit rattled? Very fidgety with the coat, kept playing with the collar as she was talking! Can’t quiet put my finger on it. The cracks are starting to show Leeeeeeesa!
I noticed that too and her eyes were darting all over the place

Reactions: 1
What’s the betting .. a new isle Jacobean coat will be arriving soon as that is an old one, so Tullamore Dee is another place her business is carried out?? So if someone is there in the cafe for instance are they classed as stalking her!! Does she not have a Navy one also ?
Grannie jacket ! Does she not realise she is old enough to be a grannie?? Many of us grannies And were ,well before 48 !! Is she not insulting all grannies out there? Is she making assumptions that grannies are not stylish or glamorous . Well I got news for you Lisa Lust , grannie here and well before 48 , my granddaughters and my daughter actually borrow some of my clothes, shoes, bags and use my make up!! which I actually apply myself and don’t do a bad job either! I can even use a hair straightener, learnt all by myself!! So feck off with your grannie derogatory comments!!! it’s ageist !! ... Ageism is the stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination. behaviour that is unacceptable based on the belief that older people have no fashion sense.. Often stylish confidence only comes later in life, through a process of trial and error .Ageism is widespread and an insidious practice which has harmful effects on the health of older adults, older does not mean a style we might choose is referred to as a ‘grannie coat whatever, Times have changed. Women are living longer, practicing healthier routines, look at yourself, older going to gym, 19k walks , drinking that Symprove 🤮 all to keep your older self healthy and fit! We refuse to have our styles dictated by a certain age bracket.
So Miss Lust I find that comment Grannie style very offensive . As a fashion buyer I used to attend Many trade/fashion shows where the majority of attendees were in my age bracket, boutique owners, buyers
We choose fashion brands based on their style , fabric price etc, we did not think ‘oh the majority of our customers were over 40 so we must aim for ‘grannie’ your quote styles . How old do you think you are ? What almost year of 50 maybe!! As a fashion retailer my styles appealed to all ages , but I found much younger shoppers preferred to shop online for much cheaper products or go to Primark . So most of my customers aged from 30 upwards I even had a lady who was in her 90’s who loved fashion, always left happy!! Women no matter what age or size can look stylish these days, beautiful Fadhions out there aimed at all shapes and sizes, Honestly you really should engage your brain before opening your mouth, !! grannie coat’ maybe we should take you to the High court with comments offensive like that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The appearance of the isle jacobsen has been explained...she might just have a discount in next months website! I was wondering why it had dragged out ..havent seen her wearing it for ages..not thats she only has one..i think theres a red and navy one she got from her friend peter before

Reactions: 3
It’s just weird. Unless she’s being paid to plug that lingerie store again or something. Either way it put me right off my dinner🙈🤣
I feel sorry for her son, humiliated by his mum. If any one is going to be bullied it’s him. The whole show of underwear creeps me out. Her dad reads her stories. And as for the bf my thoughts on him have tipped the scales of creepy Mac creep. He makes be 🤢

Reactions: 4
Those Ilse Jacobsen jackets are rotten. I almost got sucked in when she used to plug them constantly before, but I thought it was a bonkers price for a non performance raincoat(I’d rather spend more and buy a proper raincoat, not a crappy fashion one, because I want one that actually works🤣). But seeing them on people makes me so glad that I never bought one. They’re so unflattering and don’t seem to wear well at all, and they look really bad after a bit of wear too. She hasn’t promoted them for years. She must be trying to diversify away from the sweatshop tat for a bit🤣🙈

She’s constantly posting DMs from her ‘fans’ thanking her for all her great discount codes and what not. Therefore leading us all to believe that she’s appreciated for what she does (rob people)

Watch all the sheep flocking to buy these raincoats now, I really hope they don’t.

And remember lads you need a bikini in the Maldives but in Ireland you need a raincoat! 🙄

Her stories "I'm not wearing that granny raincoat, I'm meant to be a fashion influencer". I'm sorry, what a bollox. Who says that about themselves?!

She should have #ad on the Symprove AND on that poxy raincoat too.

"Peter is skittin' now watching my stories" Nobody is skitting, Lisa. Nobody. You're not remotely funny, that wasn't a witty anecdote, it was you trying to sell more tit. Call it what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, Lisa’s comedy efforts are a bit like her make up skills.....woeful!! The faux ‘I’m great craic so I am’ persona is just beyond tiresome at this stage. I don’t think even SHE enjoys being a caricature of herself anymore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No, Lisa’s comedy efforts are a bit like her make up skills.....woeful!! The faux ‘I’m great craic so I am’ persona is just beyond tiresome at this stage. I don’t think even SHE enjoys being a caricature of herself anymore!
The bags were popular last week alright? Wonder are those web stats before or after it became public that she was taking a High Court case? Peeps are gonna be wary of you now giiiiirrrrllllll 🤓

I feel sorry for her son, humiliated by his mum. If any one is going to be bullied it’s him. The whole show of underwear creeps me out. Her dad reads her stories. And as for the bf my thoughts on him have tipped the scales of creepy Mac creep. He makes be 🤢
Jesus your right, never thought of that , my lot would be mortified , I used to grab mine off the wash line if their mates were due around. Poor lad mates probably having a right old laugh, bet their mammies not showing what knickers and bras they wear! She really does not think before acting or engaging her mouth.. It’s all about bloody money and showing off .. just seen that LmcD bragging about her £800 trainers she is wearing , well sorry the actually look 💩 so materialistic, and most certainly not the most leg flattering , goes to show though how much they all cream from this influencing thing. How often do you see these greedy ones actually donating some of these freebies . That Hinch one has a garage full , god knows how many baby chairs, would not dream of donating!! Now I am just using these names as an example of greediness . KC seems tame to this lot all he seems to get is wine, cakes and sweets , keeps his child out of the spotlight apart from the stones not a lot about his private life. Maybe LLL could learn a thing or two from him. I still find him bloody annoying though 🤣 anyway back to the LLL and the knickers , can you imagine swaning around Tullamore knowing that your knickers will be the talk of the place , every male that sets door in the office will be wondering , is it the Nude or the Grey . Surely her Nannie told her off , she is told off if she flashes a bit of cleavage , will father not be embarrassed . Before she spouts her mouth off about stalking etc should she not be more considerate of her son, father, mammie having to see them posts?? Basically have some respect .. almost 50 acting like a giggling little teenager...

The M&S trousers are being returned🤣🤣 All that tagging obviously got her no attention from them. Which must irk her greatly given that Ystyle works with them loads🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those Ilse Jacobsen jackets are rotten. I almost got sucked in when she used to plug them constantly before, but I thought it was a bonkers price for a non performance raincoat(I’d rather spend more and buy a proper raincoat, not a crappy fashion one, because I want one that actually works🤣). But seeing them on people makes me so glad that I never bought one. They’re so unflattering and don’t seem to wear well at all, and they look really bad after a bit of wear too. She hasn’t promoted them for years. She must be trying to diversify away from the sweatshop tat for a bit🤣🙈
I got sucked in, most rotten horrid coat ever , 🤮 colour, 🤮 style .. bad fit and my whole body and clothes felt damp , worn only one, fuming at myself could have got my fav make Barbour cheaper .. Depot soon for

Lmlb Beauty Limited - another new company set up in Aug 2020. This one with Linda B , as opposed to previous one LLJ which was Jenny Glo Jane and Bellamianta Linda.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg look. I have gone on and on about accepting or declining cookies, I was actually furious these cookies could be installed and stayed for up to 30 Days my device . So all this time she has been breaking GDPR by not having this option on her website, almost nine months that website has been running . I along with others have mentioned this several times on here. Very strange that now she is taking Facebook ie to a High Court this is suddenly on her website.. I was under the assumption that GDPR was fairly serious matter and should be adhered to at all times?? Why is she allowed to get away with rule breaking?? Personal info including payment methods eg card details would have been entered/stored on her website to purchase items ??? As a one time business owner who sometimes took card payments over the phone etc , I was paranoid about doing everything correctly .
Has the sudden appearance of this accept/decline option down to the constant mentioning on Tattle in relation to this🤔 (some were probably sick of my rants over cookies 🤣 ) oh yes Tattle been well observed for sure ..

Following is copied and pasted.

Cc 1. Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
The first principle is relatively self-evident: organisations need to make sure their data collection practices don’t break the law and that they aren’t hiding anything from data subjects.

To remain lawful, you need to have a thorough understanding of the GDPR and its rules for data collection. To remain transparent with data subjects, you should state in your privacy policy the type of data you collect and the reason you’re collecting it.

2. Purpose limitation
Organisations should only collect personal data for a specific purpose, clearly state what that purpose is, and only collect data for as long as necessary to complete that purpose.
Processing that’s done for archiving purposes in the public interest or for scientific, historical or statistical purposes is given more freedom.

3. Data minimisation
Organisations must only process the personal data that they need to achieve its processing purposes. Doing so has two major benefits.

First, in the event of a data breach, the unauthorised individual will only have access to a limited amount of data. Second, data minimisation makes it easier to keep data accurate and up to date.
Accuracy
The accuracy of personal data is integral to data protection. The GDPR states that “every reasonable step must be taken” to erase or rectify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Individuals have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete data be erased or rectified within 30 days.

5. Storage limitation
Similarly, organisations need to delete personal data when it’s no longer necessary.
How do you know when information is no longer necessary? According to marketing company Epsilon Abacus, organisations might argue that they “should be allowed to store the data for as long as the individual can be considered a customer.
So the question really is: For how long after completing a purchase can the individual be considered a customer?”
The answer to this will vary between industries and the reasons that data is collected. Any organisation that is uncertain how long it should keep personal data should consult a legal professional.

6. Integrity and confidentiality
This is the only principle that deals explicitly with security. The GDPR states that personal data must be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures”.
The GDPR is deliberately vague about what measures organisations should take, because technological and organisational best practices are constantly changing.
Currently, organisations should encrypt and/or pseudonymise personal data wherever possible, but they should consider if other options are suitable

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.