Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed Sally from Irish beauty fairy for a long time & would have purchased skin products & make up based on her honest reviews. I really can't believe she is involved with this one & her skincare range!!

Reactions: 14
Ah here ... that Irish beauty fairy is a laugh... she's at Pippa launch today after being dug out of Fleecyas backside overnight...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The thanking of their queen for selling them the dresses has begun. Luckily she 'doesn't mind' them messaging her!!
I mean seriously... she would die if she ever did a day's work.
Sitting on her size ten for reference backside, answering messages. Isn't she marvellous, allowing them to message her.

And that dress is crap, yet some are claiming to have bought not one but two of them. Hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 8
Dear Lord... There's no hope at all for some of them 😱. Wants to give away a dress "rather than hassle for your team with refunds"!! It's like they're competing for Lisa's approval 🙄 Money to throw away.

She has them well trained that she detests having to give refunds.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear Lord... There's no hope at all for some of them 😱. Wants to give away a dress "rather than hassle your team" by returning for refund!! It's like they're competing for Lisa's approval 🙄
Money to throw away.
Ah stop I have seen it all now, takes the time to send a message but couldn't be bothered getting a refund. These sheep have way too much money and not an ounce of sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You will get a refund no problem!!!!

Why do people sell the stuff on. Aren’t there reviews stating difficulties with getting refunds. I smell a rat with that message.

What has she launched so far this week, PJ'S, striped shirts, white shirts, linen dresses and she asks if she will launch the denim jackets. How much disposable income do these sheep have.... and that's leaving out promotions for PS, Murphy's shoes and anything else she flogged this week.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You will get a refund no problem!!!!

Why do people sell the stuff on. Aren’t there reviews stating difficulties with getting refunds. I smell a rat with that message.
LOTS of people have mentioned the difficulty getting refunds all right. You often see brand new in box stuff on the reselling sites. They're literally afraid of returning stuff. And they have 14 days to return by law so that's the only reason she offers returns at all.

And that dress is crap, yet some are claiming to have bought not one but two of them. Hmmm 🤔
Photographic evidence of one lady wearing both dresses she bought. Like who even needs two almost the same dresses?! So wasteful.

Reactions: 9
Y'know it's been commented on here about the fact that people have to try to resell the tat.
Or their emails get ignored, when there are issues, which would entitle them to a refund.

And out of nowhere someone with more money than sense is going to give a dress away, even though 'refunds are no hassle.'
Who wuda thunk it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What has she launched so far this week, PJ'S, striped shirts, white shirts, linen dresses and she asks if she will launch the denim jackets.
There'll surely be some new reviews posted on Trust Pilot in the coming days with all that new tat being delivered to the sheep. Fingers crossed so more will see the light and give her 1-star.

Have to say, this thread is the most drama-filled and entertaining on Tattle recently!! Thanks, Lisa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For items bought online the sheep have 30 days to return the items and she has to refund them within 14 days of receiving the return. Unless now Lisa has her own returns policy that she made up, by law it should be 30 days for online shopping.

Reactions: 5
For items bought online the sheep have 30 days to return the items and she has to refund them within 14 days of receiving the return. Unless now Lisa has her own returns policy that she made up, by law it should be 30 days for online shopping.
Oh I'm talking about the 14 day right to cancel/cooling off. You don't even have to give a reason for canceling under it . Lisa must love that law 🤣

The Faces by Grace thread is wiiiiild 🤣🤣🤣🤣!
I had to give up on that thread a long, long time ago as I was wasting waaay too much time on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Y'know it's been commented on here about the fact that people have to try to resell the tat.
Or their emails get ignored, when there are issues, which would entitle them to a refund.

And out of nowhere someone with more money than sense is going to give a dress away, even though 'refunds are no hassle.'
Who wuda thunk it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's almost like she has been reading here 🤔 🤣🤷‍♀️

The Faces by Grace thread is wiiiiild 🤣🤣🤣🤣!
She is a gift that keeps giving fuel to set the thread on fire 🤣🤣

Hands up who believes the crash test dummy surprised her with a trip to Barca
No hands - thought so 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah here ... that Irish beauty fairy is a laugh... she's at Pippa launch today after being dug out of Fleecyas backside overnight...
She's also a brand ambassador for Holos skincare & pushes it hugely. I know you can like & have lots of brands on the go, but when your a BA of a skin care range & also pushing others like LLL & Poco, I'm starting to question her honesty about products.

Reactions: 10
What has she launched so far this week, PJ'S, striped shirts, white shirts, linen dresses and she asks if she will launch the denim jackets. How much disposable income do these sheep have.... and that's leaving out promotions for PS, Murphy's shoes and anything else she flogged this week.
No stopping our LisaL
💰💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 3