Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a while back she teased Taylor Swift tickets like she was going to run a competition or something? Did she ever mention it again?!
She did and gave all the details of the prize and how to enter, was it Pamela Scott were sponsoring it cos certainly wasn’t her shelling out for VIP tickets for Tay Tay. As is usual with her no mention of it since and half the country dying to get them.
---
This should appear beside the word 'smug' in the dictionary.

View attachment 3007791
Or Orange!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did and gave all the details of the prize and how to enter, was it Pamela Scott were sponsoring it cos certainly wasn’t her shelling out for VIP tickets for Tay Tay. As is usual with her no mention of it since and half the country dying to get them.
---

Or Orange!
I've just watched her latest smug stories (she lives the chats for magazines now 🙄) and realised how orange she is all the time lately and wondered has she discovered filters or is her own brand oompa loompa inspired?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw THE THE THE RSVP in my local supermarket recently.

I glanced briefly at the article - very very briefly. Well she did all of this by herself and every time she sees witch mansion her new house, she is so proud of herself.

I'm paraphrasing a bit. I wonder if the sheep read that and patted themselves on their backs for helping her to build it.

• Haha

I glanced briefly at the article - very very briefly. Well she did all of this by herself and every time she sees witch mansion her new house, she is so proud of herself.

I'm paraphrasing a bit. I wonder if the sheep read that and patted themselves on their backs for helping her to build it.
I'd say all the weightloss is because she ll be doing a vogue on it for the tan advertising and modelling herself before and after application. Reality is most tan brand owners do model it themselves .
Also she practically ate croissants everyday you wouldn't be long about losing a stone in a month if you cut out croissant and cappuccinos about 600 calories alone. , every morn

I'd say all the weightloss is because she ll be doing a vogue on it for the tan advertising and modelling herself before and after application. Reality is most tan brand owners do model it themselves .
Also she practically ate croissants everyday you wouldn't be long about losing a stone in a month if you cut out croissant and cappuccinos about 600 calories alone. , every morn
I didn't read anything about weight loss in THE THE THE RSVP but as I said, I only glanced briefly. The bit I mentioned above, about witch mansion, and how she did it all, herself, entertained me.

Reactions: 5

That That That magazine was on table in nail salon when I went in yesterday and I sat looking at the wall rather than read it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Another thing the poor women of Ireland apparently can't do, and need the help of their dear leader, Lisa, is lose weight🙄 How did these women survive at all before they had Lisa guiding them on how to live?? And Lisa's worse than them, encouraging this kind of carry on by sharing these messages and egging them on.

Also Lisa tells us she couldn't care less about talking on insta to thousand about her 'wees and poos' (🙄🙄🙄) but God forbid anyone see her carrying a Symprove water bottle 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I can only view in small doses, for my own sanity, but saw the bit about the weight loss. She loves throwing stuff like that at the sheep to get them begging her for more. What a pain!
Next she will be launching weight loss supplements or something 🤣

• Haha
She was never the full of those jeans. Not talking about diet but happy to flaunt it. Grrr

• Heart
If those jeans were a size 10 for reference girls she must be a size 6 now.... for reference.

Reactions: 6
Was in Greece in May and that style of dress is everywhere for very cheap.
I'm here now and every second shop has a variation hanging outside from €10-€20.
I've resisted buying one over the years cause I didn't want to home form Greece looking like a was dressed in there national dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Lisa the only Insta hun who didn’t mention the 40% of Voduz and wish Denise a happy birthday seeing as she works with her, oops forgot she wouldn’t have been paid for it 😂😂
Forgot to include this , Lisa working hard 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Lisa the only Insta hun who didn’t mention the 40% of Voduz and wish Denise a happy birthday seeing as she works with her, oops forgot she wouldn’t have been paid for it 😂😂
Denise showed flowers from her and Linda

Reactions: 2
Not Irish made then. Ooops Lisa thought you were all Irish produce.

Reactions: 4
Not body shaming, and fair play to anyone who loses weight to make them selves feel/look better. In Fleecyas case, she looks miserable in her current size, so losing weight will add to the scrawny miserable look! See all the huns in France with Ella n Jo.. either her social awkwardness kicked in .... or she wasn't invited 😂

• Haha