Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good recap and, no insult intended but same s**t different day so it's hard to give a factual informative one when she's constantly on repeat, meant not as an insult to your recap.
No worries, and of course 'no insult intended'.
Will leave it to your good self to do recaps and thread starting from here on.😁

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Absolute idiot with the pjs🤣...the white shirt gave me flashbacks to my first waitressing job in 1998🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crusty fucked her out of the house cos she was wrecking his brain, no doubt hyper & bullshitting to him about her great day, he must have told get out be fucked im watching a match! Ah hahaha im actually starting to like him. Now shes woken up with a headache 🤦‍♀️ stress from tiptoeing around crusty?.. I just always get the impression that he’s cross out & she annoys the fuxk out if him.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
For someone with a terrible headache she sure is posting a lot
Those jeans 🙈
1000025575.jpg

Another Buggest Discount Ever
1000025583.jpg

Sure I'm great craic - see?? Not at all fake

1000025579.jpg
1000025585.jpg

The quality- what about the packaging g🤣🤣
1000025587.jpg

1000025577.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I didn’t charge enough. I don’t want the whole country looking like clones. Could she be more insufferable???!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
SIL wants to do all the shoots going forward... Bet she will and all, especially if she has bought in.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t charge enough. I don’t want the whole country looking like clones. Could she be more insufferable???!!!
Oh she knows exactly how to get them going! As always, there's no doubt fake messages in there too.
Husbands commenting on the QUALITY of the material ... riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

That word again. QUALITY.
If I was paying those ridiculous prices, I'd damn well expect QUALITY.
Pure tat, more like. Crushed up in cardboard boxes, imagine the state of it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those white shirts look like school shirts I buy my children. They are absolutely woeful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Had a look at the Irish Nadine😂 on insta and she has twin boys and a girl -her page is public, So in ALL the years I've been transfixed by this loon (yes, it's my own fault who I watch on SM, I know that 💁‍♀️) BUT she has NEVER NEVER mentioned birthday party communion/confirmation/housewarming/ bar mitzvah or any other family type family gathering celebration with this family 😳 now, maybe they told her not to broadcast their family doo's for privacy etc but we all know fleece doesn't respect anyone's privacy requests - crusty for one example, then his poor maw in scotland so i find the sudden inclusion of the irish version of Nadine very curious indeed 🧐

Reactions: 13
Had a look at the Irish Nadine😂 on insta and she has twin boys and a girl -her page is public, So in ALL the years I've been transfixed by this loon (yes, it's my own fault who I watch on SM, I know that 💁‍♀️) BUT she has NEVER NEVER mentioned birthday party communion/confirmation/housewarming/ bar mitzvah or any other family type family gathering celebration with this family 😳 now, maybe they told her not to broadcast their family doo's for privacy etc but we all know fleece doesn't respect anyone's privacy requests - crusty for one example, then his poor maw in scotland so i find the sudden inclusion of the irish version of Nadine very curious indeed 🧐
She was at a confirmation a while ago it was mentioned on her as she normally doesn’t mention family stuff

Reactions: 1
You wouldn’t see the Queen giving away a free dress 🤣
Exactly bonchance of her doing a random act of kindness

She thinks she's only gorgeous with the hair again today. Off to the butcher to get the Good Steaks 🙄
---
She was at a confirmation a while ago it was mentioned on her as she normally doesn’t mention family stuff
Prior to that the only mention was during a removal- she babysat and she did an ad from the brothers house and posted the kids on her stories all manic Moira

Reactions: 6
I had a look too yesterday. It's VERY weird all right that we've never heard mention of her before (bar the time she minded the kids once) and now they're besties. I hope she has an aspirational enough lifestyle and enough designer items etc for Lisa's liking or Lisa won't have any interest in her🤣. Makes sense that they could be business partners all right.

Those white shirts look like school shirts I buy my children. They are absolutely woeful
Hate white shirts that you can see wearer's bra through. They never look great.
---
The thanking of their queen for selling them the dresses has begun. Luckily she 'doesn't mind' them messaging her!!
Did we ever find out if she actually owns the fulfillment centre she changed to last year? She always calls it 'my' fulfilment centre, but sure she's call it that regardless.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5