Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
New thread for the QVC of Offaly. Title, thanks to me 😁.

The big news was that she begrudgingly gave the sheep a 'discount' of 4.90, yes 4.90 for buying two of the overpriced crappy looking shirts. And they had to be two the same size!
Postage is 5.50...🥴.
Nothing wrong with her maths when it comes to the money flowing into her own very deep pockets.

Same old, same old, constant hard sell.
Another horrible bag launched but apparently only on preorder.
Barely pays lip service to the brands who actually pay her to promote them.
Bitch mansion still under construction.
Buying a house for the son, although she never mentions him, haha.
Trustpilot reviews building up, mostly very negative.
Chelinda and Noel flat out with sycophantic messages, pretending to be from the sheep.
Appeared behind a veil to psyche them all up for a launch of her latest money-spinner - cosmetics.

That's all I can think of, please add anything else that should be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Nothing special about the denim jacket. Same as every chain store out there are selling from €25 and upwards. Her one is quite short. Won't suit a lot of sheep. But they will snap it up anyway.
Absolutely.
I saw a denim jacket in Dunnes today, Gallery brand 25 euro. I looked at the price just out of curiosity.

Nice quality, and no need to write to Dunnes beforehand and apologise for wanting to spend your money with them.
No need to stay up all night waiting to order it.
You could buy it there and then ready to wear, not crushed in a cardboard box.
And if you needed to return it, simply walk back in with it, tags intact, and get your refund.

No apologies, no need to put it up on Donedeal ... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Are you local or know people in the area?
☕☕☕
It's a fact.. I am local to where she lives now.. I moved years ago, but am home twice a month, one of my family live literally a stones throw from her... she wouldn't be popular in the area, and the new area she's moving to - spitting distance from her current home, consists of a certain type of people - whose families have lived on the road for years and who come from a wealthy background, or people who have moved/renovated a house there... all of whom would operate of the adage, money talks, wealth whispers! There have been a few comments about her trying to be something she's not.. she gets that from the parents, especially the da, obnoxious is their middle name!

Reactions: 18

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Ah here ... that Irish beauty fairy is a laugh... she's at Pippa launch today after being dug out of Fleecyas backside overnight...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
And what were they wearing up to now, is my eternal question.
I buy pyjamas in Penneys, Tesco or Dunnes and I breathe perfectly well in them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lady Godiva

Seriously those dresses are the absolutely worst thing she has produced to date...like some sort of weird Greek national costume or Russian peasant outfit..or hippie maternity gear...they make the horrible shirts actually look stylish by comparison...just awful...how could anybody actually put that on and appear in public in it is mind boggling....horrendous..and some fool going to sit up all night waiting for Santa Claus the postman to deliver it in the morning ??? Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Iris2020

VIP Member
Between myself and my daughter we counted 5 denim jackets at home. Always losing one so buy a new one and it turns up. All from dunnes, penneys, principals, remember them, 1 is so old its vintage I bought it in Turkey AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE THE SAME AND ALL FOR UNDER €30 EACH. WISE THE FUCK UP SHEEP.
These sheep hadn't any clothes prior to Lisa coming along and designing everything they need. How cud they already own a denim jacket they haven't been able to buy anything until she gave them the links to do so. All walking around stark naked they were. Hadn't as much as a sat night tshirt or a walking jacket between them. Now she is selling them products without even showing them the product how gullible are they???

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I didn’t charge enough. I don’t want the whole country looking like clones. Could she be more insufferable???!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Skinner

VIP Member
Between myself and my daughter we counted 5 denim jackets at home. Always losing one so buy a new one and it turns up. All from dunnes, penneys, principals, remember them, 1 is so old its vintage I bought it in Turkey AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE THE SAME AND ALL FOR UNDER €30 EACH. WISE THE FUCK UP SHEEP.

Iris2020

VIP Member
Sitting in the hair dresser a sheep wandered in wearing the black walking jacket, under her walking jacket she was wearing the blue shirt, I recognise this lady from being in the same school as me, we are both now early 50s. But she was one of the Benneton wearing brigade back in the day who then became the Polo wearing brigade you remember those ones with the collars up, sweaters over their shoulders, and the pearl earrings, and now it seems Lisa's tat wearing brigade, she was still wearing the pearl earrings. Think Lisa was one of those girls too, and no offence meant to anyone that dressed that way back in the day, there wasn't too much fashion choices back then, but I think there is a type that buys her tat, caught in the late 80s to late 90s era style of dressing. Just to add this is my first ever sighting of a sheep in the wild.

Last edited:

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Nearly would buy bag just see tag hand made.if not on it take action against her for false advertising
No need, cos according to her there are thousands and thousands and thousands being dispatched so you are very likely to meet someone with one and you can then paw and swoon over it and that sheep can then message Lisa to say you did.
She gets such mileage out of each product, the teasing and the will I won’t I bring out xyz, then the poll on it, the showing of the said item being handmade, the modelling of said item, the presale countdown, the early access newsletter, the sheep up all night messages, the item being packed in warehouse video,the messages about the postmen, the messages about how she should have charged more, the pics of the item being worn in far flung corners of the world, the will you bring it out again messages, the “no it’s limited edition” reply, Rinse and Repeat.

• Haha