Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
At least the sheep will have the house warming to look forward to πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ€£
Oh yes! The housewarming party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’β€β™€οΈ whooo the foooook will be there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it'll be like a shein version of a Dermot bannon house reveal πŸ˜‚
So let's list off the guests:
Arlene (I've decorated every house the same for years!! And got paid thousands for!!)
the long-suffering builder guy
mammy n daddy n daragh n crusty
The new SIL that's just appeared recently with the brother she NEVER speaks of (the dead drunk driver brother gets spoken about more)
The American brothers and Nahhhh-deen (if they can make it over
The staff.....Linda,Chelsea and the outside models
Yer one who gives her overpriced nick nacks for her house - example the lil oak ornaments
And that's it
Oh the Pamela Scott owner
And maybe Ooonaw (who used to supply her with ever vitamin known to man, but theyve done feck all together in ages)

I think that's 13 people in total.....if they stand in the porch for a photo it might make it look like there's a crowd for a party πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyone else I've missed?
I'd say her "he's like my lil brother" Mark who used to do her makeup won't make the cut as she's dumped him, she used some other MUA for her photoshoots recently πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Evan

VIP Member
If she's only selling the face muck for 35e you can be absolutely guaranteed that it cost her less than 5e to make it πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Also, Aimee did lots of trips to Korea (maybe China?) when she started off doing her makeup line, put lots of effort into choosing and doing factory visits etc ... Fleece hopped a plane to Italy and got this sorted n packaged n out for sale quicker than her poxy woolie hats at Xmas FFS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Omg I’m from Cork and nobody down here would send a dopey message like that!! Definitely fake πŸ™„
Definitely not. Nor from any other county either.

Picture this, woman wearing bog standard jacket buying a coffee. 'Very young girl' who wouldn't be seen dead in such a jacket, serves coffee. Woman says thanks and sits down. The End.

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
It's so true, with all the money she has, she does nothing and goes nowhere. Day after day it's just sell, sell, sell from her house. Weekends the same sell, sell, sell. Where is she wearing all her designer labels to. She doesn't even show herself going on a shopping trip or anything she shows no content unless she is paid to show it. It's gym, foxy bean, odd visit to Mam and Dad. All her content is selling something, or sharing stupid messages. Bland and boring just like her I guess.
---
Shes been catching up here again addressing she only sells shit shops can't flog

She only sells stuff she likes and wears herself even if she was offered 60% off she wouldn't promote something she doesn't like 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
We all know she doesn't wear any of the stuff she flogs. She promotes what she is paid to promote. Who is she trying to kid. Its not like she gets to pick and chose. She is sent the items and she gets paid to promote them. She doesn't go into say Pamela Scott and pick the items, or Murphys shoes, they send her what they want promoted. It ain't rocket science that they send what they can't shift.

petal1

VIP Member
Exactly what I was thinking. I glanced at that particular story and she is so full of herself describing how she basically tore the head off someone or other.

- So what about the tennis ball solution?
- And the stuff that fell apart and had to be replaced?
- And what appears to be a data breach?

Not a word about any of them. πŸ€”
But she's such a perfectionist, and so honest, and doesn't want to only come on showing us the highs of a business and not the lows 🀣 Others may do that but not Lisa!!
Sure it's all carefully planned what to tell the sheep, so they think she' one of them and their buddy, and the real problems she'll keep her mouth shut!!

I counted about 4 times she ended a sentence with 'right' today, eg 'I know right'. Sounds so ridiculous from a businesswoman. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I get spam texts from time to time, but they are totally random and generic. 'You haven't paid your toll, click here' or 'Your package cannot be delivered until you pay this charge' type of thing.

That one that the sheep received is very specific and suggests a data leak / hacking of some sort.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Even the caffeine didn't work. I skipped past most of the stuff she spouted.
Taking the retainer out of her mouth, in front of the camera. 🀒 She has no manners whatsoever. Telling the sheep their messages are not helping. Pig ignorance.

As for Chris said, Chris said...I put that in the same bullshit bucket as the coffee shop talk yesterday. Did not happen.

Does she really want to go there? πŸ‘‡

IMG_4833.jpeg

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The πŸ‘ who only tried on her new pjs today loves how breathable they are. She got that from a quick try on. WOW

• Haha

AmmaH

Absolute idiot with the pjs🀣...the white shirt gave me flashbacks to my first waitressing job in 1998🀣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I was in Tesco today, they have the 25% off clothing at the moment.

T-shirts you could wear any day or night really, good quality. Take you anywhere 😁 Pyjamas, you name it, lots of good value.

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
I've always wonder that about her PJs - how they're supposed to be cooling when they're 100% polyester πŸ€” Again if Lisa claims something, they'll blindly believe her even if it can't be true. I love those Dunnes modal ones and the price is fair. Very tempted to buy a pair 🀣
---
If she's claiming that her pj's are so cooling yet they are 100% polyester then she's supplying misleading information. Maybe Fleecya needs to read the sale of goods act ?
I wonder would it be considered a grey area? Like if Lisa herself says she finds them cool does that count? Would love to see her fined or something for false advertising, but the likes of her get away with it.
---
You'd get dress, denim jacket and PJs in Dunnes for not much more than a pair of Lisa's polyester PJs. And fine quality they'd be too 🀣 Like there'd be nothing at all wrong with them. I suppose I just don't understand designer clothing such as Lisa's 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:

Iris2020

VIP Member
Dear Lord... There's no hope at all for some of them 😱. Wants to give away a dress "rather than hassle your team" by returning for refund!! It's like they're competing for Lisa's approval πŸ™„
Money to throw away.
Ah stop I have seen it all now, takes the time to send a message but couldn't be bothered getting a refund. These sheep have way too much money and not an ounce of sense.

• Heart

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Shes an absolute manic fool. Suzanne jackson begged to be on her website! Yeah sure she didπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ some random high end italian cosmetic chemist gave her an opportunity she couldn’t turn down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The rotten raffia bags, ALL hand made & shes so bloody stupid to realise MADE IN CHINA is on the box. The lies she tells, the brainwashing she does, and in the background there’s a big mansion being built, chanel handbags, Hermes & cartier bracelets the list goes on. She flies through her promtions now, flinging the human & kind products back in the box, no respect at all. Her phones blowing up with messages fuxkn hell whats wrong with them all? I said it before she could wrap that dogs πŸ’© up in her β€œluxury” wrapping & those fools would buy it.
Also where in the name of God is she going with the waistcoat? Is that another one of her tatty β€œdesigns”?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
You will get a refund no problem!!!!

Why do people sell the stuff on. Aren’t there reviews stating difficulties with getting refunds. I smell a rat with that message.

Iris2020

VIP Member
It's absolutely never ending. She just isn't able to wait and show something nearer the time its launched. It's always what's coming next. The poor sheep don't get a chance to breathe between products been shown. She is just bombarding them.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
She is so so so so so thankful for everyone getting behind her her launches are selling out faster and faster and she has so so so so so much more to come sooooo many launches

Then says all the "girls" today are her followers and fails to mention Sally the insta beauty page, her Sis in Law and people connected to Una.....

Valerie arranged snacks, treats and prosecco for the "girls" and Lidl let them keep the shirt they were and some brushes πŸ™„

Reason she was in the car - Crusty is watching the footie and she canr be chatting when that's on.....

1000025539.jpg

So sincere she barely looks at the camera at all - always to the side

• Haha