Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I understand the posters sentiment she comes on crying over makeup, she’s so privileged has she ever mentioned Ukraine or Palestine?!

Reactions: 5

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
And he apparently watches everything on her instagram. Including I presume her displaying her bra, on more than one occasion, a while back. 🥴 I forget what was supposed to be the purpose of her displaying it but knowing that her dad watches... ugh. What a strange family dynamic.
And she actually said "I'm going to sell out "in her reply back to him ,imagine being this big headed

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I got a gorgeous denim jacket on shein for less than 20 euro- nice length really soft denim and had so many compliments on it - hers is far too short and the quality.....
Off topic but another poster has that same avatar and I keep thinking that it's you who has posted. 🤣

On topic, oh the quality... what is she charging for them, I wonder.
It will be ludicrous as usual. I hope she ends up with the basement of bitch mansion full of unsold, overpriced tat.

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
‘I can’t run out I just can’t’ translates to sheep make sure you get your order/multi orders in early so you won’t be utterly disappointed and your year ruined!!!
Yep yet another sales tactic from Lisa. She is getting them wound up they will all be online snapping it up. Absolutely ridiculous she has not even shown the actual product being used live or anything yet. She is trying to prove the messages she gets are real....

Attachments

• Sick

Iris2020

VIP Member
Exactly what I thought...very basic and generic...Punt Roma do lovely denim jackets for the same price range...and Pamela Scott have lovely denim jackets atm with little embellished details but LL never shows any of those on her page 🤔🤔🤔 just the vicars wife frocks 🤣🤣🤣
Pamela Scott only get her to promote stock that isn't selling.

Swigwam

Chatty Member
@petal1 what I find strange is she only lost 2 followers when myself and several others said they unfollowed not just here but on other threads too

Wouldn't be at all surprised is she bought some followers she seems to have changed a lot and I'd no longer trust anything she reviews
I’d be unfollowing myself. Sends a very clear message if she condones this cowboy.

petal1

VIP Member
Had a look at the Irish Nadine😂 on insta and she has twin boys and a girl -her page is public, So in ALL the years I've been transfixed by this loon (yes, it's my own fault who I watch on SM, I know that 💁‍♀️) BUT she has NEVER NEVER mentioned birthday party communion/confirmation/housewarming/ bar mitzvah or any other family type family gathering celebration with this family 😳 now, maybe they told her not to broadcast their family doo's for privacy etc but we all know fleece doesn't respect anyone's privacy requests - crusty for one example, then his poor maw in scotland so i find the sudden inclusion of the irish version of Nadine very curious indeed 🧐
I had a look too yesterday. It's VERY weird all right that we've never heard mention of her before (bar the time she minded the kids once) and now they're besties. I hope she has an aspirational enough lifestyle and enough designer items etc for Lisa's liking or Lisa won't have any interest in her🤣. Makes sense that they could be business partners all right.

Those white shirts look like school shirts I buy my children. They are absolutely woeful
Hate white shirts that you can see wearer's bra through. They never look great.
---
The thanking of their queen for selling them the dresses has begun. Luckily she 'doesn't mind' them messaging her!!
Did we ever find out if she actually owns the fulfillment centre she changed to last year? She always calls it 'my' fulfilment centre, but sure she's call it that regardless.

Attachments

• Haha

Buddy4

VIP Member
That SIS Nadine seems to be just as much a dose as Lisa is, how sad to be sharing a video about weighted vests absolute sickeners 😬🤮🤮🙄

• Heart

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
They’ve gone to the same place as she brought him 3 years ago in Portugal and that last holiday she did the same, twin room🙄, scabby cow and there was photos every night of her outfits 🤣🤣🤣
---

Ya Domes Lake “autograph collection “ 🤣🤣
She might meet sosue in the algarve

Turmeric123

VIP Member
How the fuck can they say something is great value when they have not one clue what is it or have never used it ???? I’m to the tonsils of this bullshit now . I’m actually disgusted with Sally from Irish Beauty Fairy that she even entertained this one and her bullshit but it just goes to show that money can buy people .
Sally gained 1388 followers after appearing on Lidls stories 🤬
I'm surprised she hasn't lost more followers I know I hit unfollow this week (thought I'd already unfollowed last week 🤣)

1000025896.jpg

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Haha ye saw that. Another one of her brainwashing tactics, ohhh i’ll just leave a sample lipstick in my bag & that will get them all excited about whats to come after my “hero” product. How the hell does she think she is qualified to launch any makeup products? Not so long ago she used2 be on saying she hasnt a clue about makeup until her “little brother” (banished now because he’s of no more use to her) Mark taught her how to apply it. And now shes launching a “hero” product which is obviously a bb cream, I don’t know why she’s even holding off on launching it, the sheep have practically bought it already cos they are idiots & she more or less said what it is! Shes a fuxkn clown.
---

God damn it I think they are?… ah I give up on these morons 🤦‍♀️
Actually im wrong they are still available! €220😂😂😂 it’s actually hilarious. Im off work tdy gonna keep trying to “buy” one & see IF they do sell out cos this one will be on telling her lies soon.

Attachments

Quackers

VIP Member
This sheep is half awake
The beginning reads a bit like Pat shorts breakfast roll song. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She's probably paying someone for nutrition advice cause let's face it she hasn't much of a clue. Remember when the stuffed medjool dates were a revelation for her and then the breakfast parfait, all recipes couresty of Nadine the SIL whose probably as big a pain in the hole as she is. I'd say she's just as opinionated and over bearing as LLL.
Wasn’t ooooooonagh promoting someone lately that she was working with. She lost a lot of weight with her. I have vague recollection of it.